• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any changes coming over bye?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. You know Jerry will have to make some sort of splash with us not playing this upcoming week. I just think JG will resume calling plays.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we make changes? Things are going great...

I would guess we bring in a LB. I'm sure we'll shuffle the DL as we do every week. Other than that, hopefully just get some guys healthy.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Cowboy fans have been saying for years...blow it up. The problem is that the man who puts it all back together is the same man who has turned the Dallas Cowboys into the joke we saw last night. He will never learn and this cluster f@@# of an organization we now have will never get better.

That's why I also posted a few weeks ago that we would never win or go to another Super Bowl with Jerry as owner. He as taken a once proud, rich, traditional franchise and turned it into one of the laughing stocks of the NFL.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we make changes? Things are going great...

I would guess we bring in a LB. I'm sure we'll shuffle the DL as we do every week. Other than that, hopefully just get some guys healthy.

There you go. Just keep drinking that Jerry Jones cool aid.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well looks like we are going to play some man on D. Thats a start. To counteract this move though, I expect Murray to be released.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the JJ one marginally smart move, one dumb move handbook.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you couldn't see the sarcasm dripping from Jarnnts post you are further gone than I think.

Thanks Manster...I thought I made it obvious. Actually, I thought I made it incredibly obvious.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the tag team bully's of he forum are at it again, lol.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please point out any statement I made that was even close to bullying and I will apologize. Here's one...you act like a little baby. Sorry.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please point out any statement I made that was even close to bullying and I will apologize. Here's one...you act like a little baby. Sorry.

Funny you should say that. Not crying at all. Seems like most others are bitching and crying though. Like I said, I don't drink the Jerry Jones cool aid, never have, never will. I've seen this act so many times I have conditioned myself and gotton used to this for years now. I've known since 2003 when Jerry took Quincy Carter with HIS number one pick, followed by the draft choices he gave up for Roy Williams, bringing in cancer Terrell Owens and letting Parcells go, the Felix Jones pick, that the Cowboys were doomed as long as he owns the team.
I know what it takes to be a championship contender, I've seen what it takes, and we don't have it anymore. I've watched every game multiple times since about 1976. an d I will continue to watch every game next week and for weeks on end. But This whole organization from top to bottom is in a pathetic stage and I have lost all faith and expectations since about 2003.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you should say that. Not crying at all. Seems like most others are bitching and crying though. Like I said, I don't drink the Jerry Jones cool aid, never have, never will. I've seen this act so many times I have conditioned myself and gotton used to this for years now. I've known since 2003 when Jerry took Quincy Carter with HIS number one pick, followed by the draft choices he gave up for Roy Williams, bringing in cancer Terrell Owens and letting Parcells go, the Felix Jones pick, that the Cowboys were doomed as long as he owns the team.
I know what it takes to be a championship contender, I've seen what it takes, and we don't have it anymore. I've watched every game multiple times since about 1976. an d I will continue to watch every game next week and for weeks on end. But This whole organization from top to bottom is in a pathetic stage and I have lost all faith and expectations since about 2003.

and you belittle others who think a division championship and a single playoff win is within reach and an accomplishment.
you bully you

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't drink the coolaid but you sure enjoyed running your mouth this past off season. Why was the coolaid better then? Did Jerry forget to add sugar after the season started. You first came on scene as a shock value poster, now that you quiver is running low on arrows you are running scared. This is one reason I don't talk trash on other boards. Now I may do an occasional drive by and shoot off a round or two but I don't over do it. It trolls like you that bring trolls over here.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you belittle others who think a division championship and a single playoff win is within reach and an accomplishment.
you bully you
I'm not belittling you at all. I'm just expressing my feelings and opinions of our team. I'm just not holding back anymore. Wanted to say much of this months ago. But I laid off cause everything was fine for months with everyone till I mentioned Ware was over rated. I am not gonna hold back my feelings regarding this team anymore now that the season is pretty much over. Since then, you and your little forum bully buddies have been trying to run me out of here for weeks. Well, it ain't happening. I will leave when I want, when I want. You and your gang can keep pushing, but in the end, I will do what I want and say what I want and how I feel. Personally, I feel you just want to compare me to WFRye, try to bully with some occasional name calling because I say things that you don't agree with. I think the reason why some of you are so pissed is because I'm right on most of this shit going on with the Cowboys so far this year and it eats you up. Again, I don't drink the cool aid pday.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't drink the coolaid but you sure enjoyed running your mouth this past off season. Why was the coolaid better then? Did Jerry forget to add sugar after the season started. You first came on scene as a shock value poster, now that you quiver is running low on arrows you are running scared. This is one reason I don't talk trash on other boards. Now I may do an occasional drive by and shoot off a round or two but I don't over do it. It trolls like you that bring trolls over here.
Never quiver and never run scared. You military guys are all the same.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not belittling you at all. I'm just expressing my feelings and opinions of our team. I'm just not holding back anymore. Wanted to say much of this months ago. But I laid off cause everything was fine for months with everyone till I mentioned Ware was over rated. I am not gonna hold back my feelings regarding this team anymore now that the season is pretty much over. Since then, you and your little forum bully buddies have been trying to run me out of here for weeks. Well, it ain't happening. I will leave when I want, when I want. You and your gang can keep pushing, but in the end, I will do what I want and say what I want and how I feel. Personally, I feel you just want to compare me to WFRye, try to bully with some occasional name calling because I say things that you don't agree with. I think the reason why some of you are so pissed is because I'm right on most of this shit going on with the Cowboys so far this year and it eats you up. Again, I don't drink the cool aid pday.

that is such horseshit.

I have no gang here, however you do sound fried like saying as much. I've had run in's with darn near all opinions, manster still has boo boo feelings cause he likes a redskin fan that I called out. I've been here as long as anybody and post often....I can assure you my skin is thick and I have few buddies here. SPIN AGAIN WHEN YOU BRING MY NAME INTO ALL THAT!

parden me while I think you are pulling stuff outta thin air with all this I want you gone stuff. I do hate drama posts, shock value statements, and people saying they know. (like you saying you know Dallas won't win the east and I should think twice for saying it) I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU POST OR NOT, BUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT DEFENDING YOUR POINTS HERE AND YOU DON'T DO THAT WELL.