• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any changes coming over bye?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is such horseshit.

I have no gang here, however you do sound fried like saying as much. .

Hey PDay. I'll be a little late for the secret meeting at the club tonight, but I'll pick up the crew on the way. Let's change the secret handshake as I think BJJ is on to us...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shoot!!! That was supposed to be a private message. Now he is on to us for sure...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is I could understand him saying I'm a bully but Jarntt is one of the most level headed here.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the tag team bully's of he forum are at it again, lol.
LOL:laugh3:

Calling what I think is one of the most level headed posters on this site a bully is just funny. Seriously how can anyone take you serious after a post like that :L

I have usually agreed with most thing jarntt has said. Disagreed with a few, but he is the one poster I always expect to be able to have a civil back in forth with. Dude your clown nose is showing.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is such horseshit.

I have no gang here, however you do sound fried like saying as much. I've had run in's with darn near all opinions, manster still has boo boo feelings cause he likes a redskin fan that I called out. I've been here as long as anybody and post often....I can assure you my skin is thick and I have few buddies here. SPIN AGAIN WHEN YOU BRING MY NAME INTO ALL THAT!

parden me while I think you are pulling stuff outta thin air with all this I want you gone stuff. I do hate drama posts, shock value statements, and people saying they know. (like you saying you know Dallas won't win the east and I should think twice for saying it) I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU POST OR NOT, BUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT DEFENDING YOUR POINTS HERE AND YOU DON'T DO THAT WELL.

Whatever you say football and Dallas cowboy clueless !!!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PDay. I'll be a little late for the secret meeting at the club tonight, but I'll pick up the crew on the way. Let's change the secret handshake as I think BJJ is on to us...

Maybe you will find half the Cowboy players at your secret girlie club.