• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another pitcher in need of Tommy John

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time its me :faint:

I went to see the surgeon today. I have always had pain in my hand and my pinky and ring finger had no strength and are not moving much. Found out it was cause in high school a long long time ago (20 years now) I tore my UCL badly. I knew about my rotatorcuff and my triceps tear but now this too. The doctors want to do the surgery cause my hand is becoming paralyzed and they want to prevent that. No more throwing is going to suck. Throwing is my favorite thing in the world and I do it all the time.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went to see the surgeon today. I have always had pain in my hand and my pinky and ring finger had no strength and are not moving much. Found out it was cause in high school a long long time ago (20 years now) I tore my UCL badly. I knew about my rotatorcuff and my triceps tear but now this too. The doctors want to do the surgery cause my hand is becoming paralyzed and they want to prevent that. No more throwing is going to suck. Throwing is my favorite thing in the world and I do it all the time.

You should be back on the mound in 12-16 months.

Seriously, ouch. Good luck, man.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the surgery. I'm sure you'll come back stronger than ever. :suds:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God bless and hope you heal quickly. I lost all my toes on my right foot to a infection over Christmas time and was in the hospital for 1 1/2 months. Stay positive as time passes by. You will be back.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers to you and yours.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God bless and hope you heal quickly. I lost all my toes on my right foot to a infection over Christmas time and was in the hospital for 1 1/2 months. Stay positive as time passes by. You will be back.

Shit dude. Seriously? As in 6 months ago?

I am so sorry. I hope all is well. I am not a religious man, so I cannot offer prayers, but I can offer good thoughts...

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Cal for the good thoughts. I appreciate it.