• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Decommit?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee whiz JJM, you're defending him now, but later you're cutting him down.

No I never defended him.........I just said Lee was available to play........he just isn't good enough to win games for this team.

At no point did I ever say Lee should have been playing.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And no offense to you either irule.........I just think you should know, I'm not going to lie to you, and honestly if I could tell you my sources beyond my cousins I would. I just can't, because that puts people's jobs on the line whenever you let inside information out

What about me JJM, you called me a bastard! :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should add, my ass would be WELL on the line if I told you who I am........with some of the joking around I do on this site........shit, I would be screwed. That's why I've never posted a picture of myself in the "Put a face to the name" thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the last game was beyond terrible.

The title game was very good for one quarter then it was terrible after that.

Speaking of the Washington game, they were about the 100th ranked defense in the country and Watson, Cotton, and Gilmore made them look like the steel curtain! Yikes!!!:L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I should add, my ass would be WELL on the line if I told you who I am........with some of the joking around I do on this site........shit, I would be screwed. That's why I've never posted a picture of myself in the "Put a face to the name" thread

I would much rather see your avatar then your face, JJM!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's cool, bro

we're all anon on the internetz

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what, I knew back before the season started that Martinez was going to be our starting QB and I wanted SOOO BADLY to tell everyone here, but I held back. I told my dad and that was it, because I knew he wouldn't go tell anyone that I told him.

Almost 95% of the rumors we have read on the internet about anything to do with the Huskers this year have been false, by the way

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool, bro

we're all anon on the internetz

LOL.......I got pretty brave when I posted that picture of the girl who wanted to move in with me. Guess what though, I ended up getting in trouble over that. :o

She called me the very next freakin day and asked me if I knew anything about her picture getting out on the internet. Someone here on this forum knows who she is and let her know immediately.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long before the season did you know Taylor was going to start?

Not very long, I only knew for certain about a week ahead of time.......but I knew that he was taking the bulk of the snaps in practice before that

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically everyone who had any contact to the players knew though.......for the most part everyone did a good job of keeping quiet

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very long, I only knew for certain about a week ahead of time.......but I knew that he was taking the bulk of the snaps in practice before that

I knew this too.. but before that, others were expected to start..

Taylor made some wow's in a couple late scrimmages..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should say, BRS is not wrong by any means........the hand/wrist is where the initial concern was for Lee. Most people however, thought that he had tore something further up in his arm.........which was a huge misassumption.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this too.. but before that, others were expected to start..

Taylor made some wow's in a couple late scrimmages..

Yea, a lot of people knew it. Bo does one hell of a job of keeping the players hush hush........but Taylor did a little talking of his own.

Having the inside sources in the Athletic Department doesn't do near as much good anymore as it did when Callahan was there. During that time I knew damn near everything about the team.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like to know? :D

I have no idea what you may be thinking in regards to Lee's injury and I am not no Dr. But his injury was significant enough to where he had trouble gripping and holding the ball firmly in his hand. I suspect it was a flexor tendon or ligament issue, but again, I am not a Dr and I am not part of the team physician staff.

Could he have played... sure, so did Martinez with his injuries and we all seen how well that went.

Bo made the decision to play those who he felt were in the best position to help us win... PERIOD!!!

Wrong/right or indifferent... It is what it is...

I am not trying to bash Lee; he is a good kid and deserves all our praise for being the type of kid he is... Not selfish at all and wants the team to win... He swallowed a lot this year and I commend him for his good nature...

As for Martinez, the jury is still out on him in my opinion... but I am not the one who is lining up with him... so it matters little what I think.... :rolleyes:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

All I'm willing to do is post what was released by the media.......because I don't want to get myself in trouble.

"There's been plenty of speculation during the stretch of this season about whether Zac Lee's throwing arm is 100 percent.

On cases like these, best to ask the source.

And after Wednesday's practice, the Nebraska senior quarterback said he'd be ready to roll if his number was called in the Holiday Bowl.

Can he make all the throws?

"Yeah, no doubt in my mind," Lee said. "I'm making every throw every day right now, so I'm good to go."

That's not to say Lee wasn't dinged up for a little bit. After replacing Taylor Martinez in the Missouri game, he hit his hand on a helmet and then did it again in practice "and just kind of tweaked some things," he said. "