• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Decommit?

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this site gets monitored.. yet

It is known.... by those who monitor... but not an issue to be on a board unless you are releasing data that could be detrimental to the U, team or players personal well being.

Code of ethics...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what, BRS would know more than I do on the subject of Zac Lee..........so from here on out, I am going to keep my mouth shut. It must be a wrist injury that is worse than what some of us were being led on to believing.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to get worried that it won't work!

If you truly are getting into areas you say you are and with permission, then it’s all good by me. I am no cop and not my job to enforce entry issues.

I have my job to do and I do it...

As for you being up in the coaches’ offices, you are passing through, delivering something or touring... that would be the only people I am aware of that get up there except faculty/athletic personnel?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you truly are getting into areas you say you are and with permission, then it’s all good by me. I am no cop and not my job to enforce entry issues.

I have my job to do and I do it...

As for you being up in the coaches’ offices, you are passing through, delivering something or touring... that would be the only people I am aware of that get up there except faculty/athletic personnel?

I am only in these offices to do "technological" work :)

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what, BRS would know more than I do on the subject of Zac Lee..........so from here on out, I am going to keep my mouth shut. It must be a wrist injury that is worse than what some of us were being led on to believing.

And I don't know shit that is not already open to most.

Actually, I sometimes hear things here first and have to ask... in regards to some subjects... example (recruiting is not an area I get a lot of feed back.

I am not in the circle of (need to know)in most cases...

But I know Zac was not as healthy as you may think... or shit, maybe as he wants’ to think if he is going out of his way telling others differently! I am not in the gossip World so to speak... LOL

OH Shit... I am on a sports board, how much more gossipy can one be... LOL

Got to go guys... have to feed my face... then hit the sheets..

Go Big Red!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also.... I LOL at the inside sources e-fight...

60% of nebraska posters on any board claim to have a inside source... fact is 50% of them do....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also.... I LOL at the inside sources e-fight...

60% of nebraska posters on any board claim to have a inside source... fact is 50% of them do....

Well HH, it is a fact that BRS and I both work inside the stadium........I however am only a student worker.........but I do have some sources.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Husker doormat that is Inside the house by the back door. So that's pretty cool

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wipe your feet on a Husker logo? :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Husker logo's sit on the shelf, hang on the wall, or on my Christmas tree. ;)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL j/k

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well HH, it is a fact that BRS and I both work inside the stadium........I however am only a student worker.........but I do have some sources.

What is your point? (that is my point)

I'm sure Irule has a source.... just like I have mine...

The thing is, as you eluded to earlier... with BO... there are very few people who actually know... even with my handfull of "sources" I often hear two oe three different stories on different situation...

I simply dont understand why you shot down irule because you work on computers in the stadium....