• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Decommit?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that bothers me the most is that Bo knew how good Alex was, yet he didn't have the brains to use him against OU in the title game.

I am not blaming Bo for Watson's call on 2nd down from the 39 yard line....

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe at some point and time Bo might want to think about getting more involved with Offense instead of just Defense. I'm sure he is not ignorant but I can see his demeanor on tv when the offense is on the field, fucking up, and he appears helpless, and not happy.

I'm no football coaching genius, not by a long shot. However, I do lead people, and if someone under me is not cutting it and I know about it, well I'm the competent person on site and that reflects bad upon me and it's up to me to fix that problem. This might be comparing apples and oranges in professions but it's still a management issue to an extent

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a manager at a store once...................I just let everyone do whatever they wanted :D

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am not blaming Bo for Watson's call on 2nd down from the 39 yard line....

I am. Bo knows by now that Watson makes some risky play calls during games in the weirdest situations. He should have made sure that a straight run play up the middle was called in that situation, considering the way OU was teeing off on us on passing plays.

Of course if Lee was placed on the field before halftime, the game would have been over for OU in the 4th quarter.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
maybe at some point and time Bo might want to think about getting more involved with Offense instead of just Defense. I'm sure he is not ignorant but I can see his demeanor on tv when the offense is on the field, fucking up, and he appears helpless, and not happy.

I'm no football coaching genius, not by a long shot. However, I do lead people, and if someone under me is not cutting it and I know about it, well I'm the competent person on site and that reflects bad upon me and it's up to me to fix that problem. This might be comparing apples and oranges in professions but it's still a management issue to an extent

Bingo!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee tore something in his arm...

and Bo did have more influence with the offense, but it's an offense Shawn isn't all too comfortable with.. square peg/round hole kind of situation and something needs to change.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee tore something in his arm...

and Bo did have more influence with the offense, but it's an offense Shawn isn't all too comfortable with.. square peg/round hole kind of situation and something needs to change.

LMAO............I didn't want Lee on the field either, but you're just talkin out your butt saying Lee tore something in his arm.

Like I said, I have cousins who know him personally. He dinged up some fingers on someone's helmet (twice) within a 3 day period. Those fingers were on his throwing hand.

When it comes down to it, Lee just wasn't good enough........he admits that he was 100%........he's been saying it for a while now.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was his wrist.... which technically is part of his arm.. :eek:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMAO............I didn't want Lee on the field either, but you're just talkin out your butt saying Lee tore something in his arm.

Like I said, I have cousins who know him personally. He dinged up some fingers on someone's helmet (twice) within a 3 day period. Those fingers were on his throwing hand.

When it comes down to it, Lee just wasn't good enough........he admits that he was 100%........he's been saying it for a while now.

He was better than Green is, and after what Taylor displayed in the last 2 games especially I'm not too sure he wasn't better than Taylor was either.

Horrible coaching by Bo, period!

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was better than Green is, and after what Taylor displayed in the last 2 games especially I'm not too sure he wasn't better than Taylor was either.

Horrible coaching by Bo, period!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure did a fine job throwing the football when be came in against Colorado.

One of my cousins partied with zac the weekend before the A&M game and they were cracking jokes at him about his taped up fingers and how he couldn't hold his beer because he was "injured" :rolleyes:

That's the type of crap I usually don't want to talk about on a message board, but you stubborn bastards forced me to.:D