• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Decommit?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what game did you watch? His passes were slow, wobbly and one of them went 10 yards in the opposite direction it was supposed to..

:L

No qb against any defense is going to complete an out-pass to the sideline if it is thrown slow.......it's football common sense.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to worry about the QB situation. Without good coaching of the position or the offense as a whole the QB is going to be relatively ineffective anyway. Lee is certainly a moot point now as he's a senior.

Martinez was a good runner when healthy and the zone read was a new wrinkle, but he was exposed when forced to win games with decision making, pocket presence, throwing accuracy, and arm strength. He wasn't a true freshman, but a redshirt freshman and he didn't improve through the year, he got worse..

There is much to be fixed on that side of the ball in Lincoln. As of now the honeymoon is over for Bo.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome hammer

What say you?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, in no way am I defending Zac here.......in fact I am basically dissing him. He just wasn't good enough to play for this team plain and simple.

I wouldn't be so persistent, but I got this information from my cousin who has freakin brought Zac Lee home to meet her parents before. They are kinda close.........while I'm sitting here letting all this personal info get out, I might as well say that she is also friends with Taylor and she and her sister have both said that he is a damn idiot.........as in not very smart. I still support the kid, but it's kinda funny when you know stuff like that about them.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources within athletic department >>>> friends of players

I will no longer try convincing anybody that Zac was hurt, because it is quite silly and irrelevant at this point..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson and gillmore need to hit the bricks... thats really the only opinion i have right now... I cannot bash a offensive player when ultimately its watson who is in control...

And damn.. I hate to say it but shit rolls dwon hill... if watson retains his job, and our offense sucks again next year... the heat will shift to bo

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?

:)

I fail to recognize that name, especially cuz his cousin goes to my bar and she thinks that all of them are god... :L

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Jake was looking pretty good on defense.. but that was a long time ago. I guess that's a positive

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson and gillmore need to hit the bricks... thats really the only opinion i have right now... I cannot bash a offensive player when ultimately its watson who is in control...

And damn.. I hate to say it but shit rolls dwon hill... if watson retains his job, and our offense sucks again next year... the heat will shift to bo

Kind of is already… on a personal note!...

You get your new computer yet?

and... Cotton... well, I said it when he was hired when we were at Disney... I would not have looked in his direction… Nice guy but not someone the linemen had a great amount of respect for.

Have to say guys... as I stated in my post (brown bagging it…)... There are issues that can not be fixed by a Dr. regarding Martinez.

I am done banging on our loss and what could have been or should have been... It is… what it is... and it's time to fix the things that are broken... no matter where we have to go to fix them...

Bo is in charge and I am in hopes he does all the right things...

Big 10 here we come...!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He sure did a fine job throwing the football when be came in against Colorado.

One of my cousins partied with zac the weekend before the A&M game and they were cracking jokes at him about his taped up fingers and how he couldn't hold his beer because he was "injured" :rolleyes:

That's the type of crap I usually don't want to talk about on a message board, but you stubborn bastards forced me to.:D

Was Lee's fingers taped while he was on the sidelines? I've had a few people tell me that Lee could have, and should have played, mainly because of his ability to make better decisions {not take sacks} and his ability to not fumble. You take those two factors in and NU would have been playing in a better bowl and the motivation would have been there to beat a good, not great Connecticut team. So I don't know why some of you guys can't see that Lee didn't have to be able to pass that well.
By the way, Green sure threw well! One good pass, and then 3 or 4 bad passes, one good pass and then 3 or 4 bad passes, and on and on and on... The guy stinks as a QB.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources within athletic department >>>> friends of players

I will no longer try convincing anybody that Zac was hurt, because it is quite silly and irrelevant at this point..

irule :L........seriously, now you are pretending to have sources within the Athletic Department.

I would love to let you know who you are talking to, but I cannot...........all I can tell you is that your so called sources would have to be my sources too, if you do indeed have sources within the Athletic Department that is.

Cripes.......do you think Lee is lying???

"There's been plenty of speculation during the stretch of this season about whether Zac Lee's throwing arm is 100 percent.

On cases like these, best to ask the source.

And after Wednesday's practice, the Nebraska senior quarterback said he'd be ready to roll if his number was called in the Holiday Bowl.

Can he make all the throws?

"Yeah, no doubt in my mind," Lee said. "I'm making every throw every day right now, so I'm good to go."

That's not to say Lee wasn't dinged up for a little bit. After replacing Taylor Martinez in the Missouri game, he hit his hand on a helmet and then did it again in practice "and just kind of tweaked some things," he said. "

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no offense to you either irule.........I just think you should know, I'm not going to lie to you, and honestly if I could tell you my sources beyond my cousins I would. I just can't, because that puts people's jobs on the line whenever you let inside information out

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did it look to you like it hurt him to throw it? He threw it with more zip than Cody or Taylor did all season

Gee whiz JJM, you're defending him now, but later you're cutting him down.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS about 10 posts ago just said it was his wrist..

not "fingers"

To be clear, his fingers were taped.........his hand was where the pain was.

Listen, I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you or pretend like I know what I'm talking about............I know 100% for a fact that Lee's injury was MINOR and that is putting it lightly