• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck Ready - Again

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that a ravens shirt she's wearing??

So you finally come out of hiding behind that rating that your breath smells like and get smacked around again.....How much of that wine cooler did you drink to get up enough nerve to do this ?????

Nice tattoo fat boy, all you need now is one of the 3 teeth that make up the whole state of Pa's dental survivor list.....
steelers.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
similarto the packers

So you think the Stoolers aren't the same without Ben ????….Any team is at a huge disadvantage without their starter qb unless you have a Nick Foles as backup which is about as likely as another 6th round qb winning 5 SB rings with the same team again in our lifetime....

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you finally come out of hiding behind that rating that your breath smells like and get smacked around again.....How much of that wine cooler did you drink to get up enough nerve to do this ?????

Nice tattoo fat boy, all you need now is one of the 3 teeth that make up the whole state of Pa's dental survivor list.....
steelers.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

^retard thinks the avatar is actually MY tattoo:L

stays mad because his favorite team wears purple with a birdie on the helmet:dhd:

"dental survivor list"?? what the??? that's supposed to be comical?? how many miles of window did you lick before you turned 18, oldschool?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^retard thinks the avatar is actually MY tattoo:L

stays mad because his favorite team wears purple with a birdie on the helmet:dhd:

"dental survivor list"?? what the??? that's supposed to be comical?? how many miles of window did you lick before you turned 18, oldschool?

You should've stayed in hiding Opie, but I guess you're proud to be one of the 3 teeth survivors in that cesspool state.....
th
Pittsburgh Proud, You go Bwoy !!!!!:pound::pound::pound:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should've stayed in hiding Opie, but I guess you're proud to be one of the 3 teeth survivors in that cesspool state.....
th
Pittsburgh Proud, You go Bwoy !!!!!:pound::pound::pound:

No one laughs harder at his own posts than oldschool. He has to make sure everyone realizes how hilarious they are

Way to be, pee Wee!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one laughs harder at his own posts than oldschool. He has to make sure everyone realizes how hilarious they are

Way to be, pee Wee!

How does a Stoolers fan eat corn on the cob ????….
th

One kernel at a time.....Well at least 3 of them can !!!!…..:heh: