• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An NFC Championship game in Green Bay is possible now

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure the odds aren't all that good but is the Saints can somehow beat Seattle after learning how to win a playoff game on the road and the Pack win 2 and we get to host the NFC championship with the Saints coming to GB

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a possibility, but I think I'll take it one at a time.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you guys will avoid a blackout during that game?

Just joshing; I actually want to go to the game but I can't get any Packer's fans I know to go with me. I'd love to watch you guys beat down SF tomorrow.

:suds:

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Saints beating the Seahawks but it sure is a possibility.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is gonna win it all. But nice story guys.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its you guys coming to Seattle in two weeks. Please beat those Whiners today!!

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks but its better than none...again.

It's always great to see some choad fan whose team didn't even make the playoffs come up with great philosophical lines such as "One & Done."

Get to the party first, child. Then you can talk.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of story. One and done... Again.

I think we would take one and done over none and done, eh?

Anyways, It was a highly entertaining game. Packers overcame a lot to get in to the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we would take one and done over none and done, eh?

Anyways, It was a highly entertaining game. Packers overcame a lot to get in to the playoffs.

Finally a sensible Bears fan posting after Packers playoff game.

Packers fans can be proud of the performance... Packers hung in there with a physical 49ers team the entire game.

I will actually remember this season very fondly for all the ups and downs.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a sensible Bears fan posting after Packers playoff game.

Packers fans can be proud of the performance... Packers hung in there with a physical 49ers team the entire game.

I will actually remember this season very fondly for all the ups and downs.

I will as well. I liked watching the team respond to adversity. Sometimes better than others.

But just think about this...they won 3 of the last 5 (including playoffs)....all 3 wins were 4th quarter comebacks. And they came soooooo close to making it 5 of 5. A TD on that last play against Pittsburgh and if Micah Hyde could have went go-go-gadget arms to pick that pass off...we're probably talking about 5 consecutive 4th quarter comeback wins. You tell me that doesn't equal a memorable season?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will as well. I liked watching the team respond to adversity. Sometimes better than others.

But just think about this...they won 3 of the last 5 (including playoffs)....all 3 wins were 4th quarter comebacks. And they came soooooo close to making it 5 of 5. A TD on that last play against Pittsburgh and if Micah Hyde could have went go-go-gadget arms to pick that pass off...we're probably talking about 5 consecutive 4th quarter comeback wins. You tell me that doesn't equal a memorable season?

Definitley a season to remember. 5-2 and sitting on top of the world, a broken collarbone, then 5-6-1 coming off a 30 point blowout and figuring the season is done, to winning the division at 8-7-1 in the last minute of the last game against the Bears in Soldier. Top it off with a coulda shoulda woulda game against the Niners and it was a memorable year, one I will never forget!
In the end healthy Rodgers or not, this team isn't championship caliber until we get this defense and the injury situation straightened out. With ARodg, a running game, and that offense we are a 10-12 win team but will be a one and done or divisional round exit team every year until we get those issues addressed.

All in all good year:suds: