• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Honest look at the 2017 Michigan Schedule/with predictions/commentary

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Michigan STILL has more wins over Ohio State. How's Oklahoma's record against Oklahoma State in this millennium?

And meeeechegan has a bunch of Natty's way back when Babe Ruth was playing for the Red Sox. How about trying to focus on where the Rivalry stands right now, today? Oh yeah, you refuse to do that. Funny how you always ignore the fact that since this century started those assholes in ann arbor have been bitch slapped on a regular basis by Ohio State. The past is all you have. 2,066 days since duh maze n blew beat the Buckeyes.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on fellas. Don't hold back tell us how you really feel.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And meeeechegan has a bunch of Natty's way back when Babe Ruth was playing for the Red Sox. How about trying to focus on where the Rivalry stands right now, today? Oh yeah, you refuse to do that. Funny how you always ignore the fact that since this century started those assholes in ann arbor have been bitch slapped on a regular basis by Ohio State. The past is all you have. 2,066 days since duh maze n blew beat the Buckeyes.

The fact that Michigan has more national championships and leads the series with Ohio State really bothers you evidently.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like to point fingers at others and conveniently dodge accountability for the records of your own school,

Oh, OK
So you're butthurt over the prediction that everyone not a Michigan fan agrees with.

No Accountability for records???
Nonsense

Post Here if your team has been in the AP Top 25 for 800 weeks or more.

Post Here if your team has ever been Ranked 158 Weeks in a row.

Post Here if you have ever had a Head Coach score 40 points or more in 50 games

Post here the Teams that haven't beat your Team in 50 Years.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Michigan has more national championships and leads the series with Ohio State really bothers you evidently.

No it doesn't bother me @ all. But you still ignore where the Rivalry is today. Here's a reminder for you since you mentioned Natty's. That team of yours has one outright Natty since 1948. One! Like I said, all you can do is live in past rather than talking about where the Rivalry is today. Go watch the History Channel. If you're lucky maybe they'll run a week long series about all those Natty's from more than 100 years ago.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't bother me @ all. But you still ignore where the Rivalry is today. Here's a reminder for you since you mentioned Natty's. That team of yours has one outright Natty since 1948. One! Like I said, all you can do is live in past rather than talking about where the Rivalry is today. Go watch the History Channel. If you're lucky maybe they'll run a week long series about all those Natty's from more than 100 years ago.

No, I live firmly in the present. You are the one who doesn't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I live firmly in the present. You are the one who doesn't.

Oh you live in today? Okay tell me then just going back 5 years now many times has meeeechegan beaten Ohio State? And you're the 1 talking about those Natty from more than a century ago. But keep telling yourself you don't live in the past.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you live in today? Okay tell me then just going back 5 years now many times has meeeechegan beaten Ohio State? And you're the 1 talking about those Natty from more than a century ago. But keep telling yourself you don't live in the past.

You are asking me to go back into the past while castigating me for going back in the past. I just stated facts as they currently stand. Deal with it.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and by the way, Ohio State needs to win against Michigan for the next ten years to catch up.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W - Cinncinnati - If this were 3 years from now, Fickell would fuck them up, but it's not

Nah. I wish we were playing them next year so I could trash talk with confidence. Our recruiting class is that good.

But I'm still gonna be trash talking lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are asking me to go back into the past while castigating me for going back in the past. I just stated facts as they currently stand. Deal with it.

You're a special kind of crazy. You say you live in the now yet you won't even acknowledge where the Rivalry is today. Not what the all time record is. That's all you have. And of course that team of yours has the all time advantage. You have no problem mentioning that. But we both know you live in denial because you can't even talk about where the series is right now.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a special kind of crazy. You say you live in the now yet you won't even acknowledge where the Rivalry is today. Not what the all time record is. That's all you have. And of course that team of yours has the all time advantage. You have no problem mentioning that. But we both know you live in denial because you can't even talk about where the series is right now.

My posts have been all about where the series is right now. You are the one in denial.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a fact not even you can disagree with. Ohio State owns meeechegan right now. That's something you don't wanna deal with.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a fact not even you can disagree with. Ohio State owns meeechegan right now. That's something you don't wanna deal with.

It's a new season--we'll see what unfolds.