• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Honest look at the 2017 Michigan Schedule/with predictions/commentary

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a quick rundown

L - Florida in Arlington. Florida has too much talent coming back.
W - Cinncinnati - If this were 3 years from now, Fickell would fuck them up, but it's not
W - Air Force - Not even a close game.
W - @Purdue - Nice first away game to get settled in.
W - Michigan State - Dantonio will still have a dumpster fire going.
W - @Indiana - Wilson is gone and so is any hope at winning anything at Indiana.
L - @Penn State - This won't even be close. Bus in the clowns.
W - Rutgers - This made me laugh just typing it out.
L - Minnesota - Michigan will lose to somebody they shouldn't so why not this team.
W - @Maryland - What's his face won't have it going good enough yet to threaten Michigan
L - @Wisconsin - See @Penn State.
L - Ohio State - Michigan can only dream they were Ohio State. Big Ohio State makes a statement.

7-5 is what I see.
No sugarcoating it.
Unless the Michigan QB takes a "HUGE" step forward, it might be even worse than this.
And by huge, I mean, have a good shoulder, make good decisions, don't give the game away, throw it to his own guys more often than to the other guys. You know, stuff like that.

Push around every bad team they play.
Get their shit pushed in by every good team they play.

#amirite or what
or did I miss something

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UTD6Qva.gif

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm not absolutely sure about some of these.
Like Michigan State might pull it together this season and beat Michigan.
That would put them at 6-6.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has 11 draft picks to the Big 12's 8. Sad times indeed. @outofyourmind nutswinging other programs because they are in a dumpster fire of a conference. :dhd:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you have a dumpster fire to manage? Try to recruit someone without a felony please.
Funny coming from a program who actually had a convicted felon on the team in the recent past who received no punishment whatsoever from the team.

Dumpster fires pretty run themselves which is why MSU is in the state they are in.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny coming from a program who actually had a convicted felon on the team in the recent past who received no punishment whatsoever from the team.

Dumpster fires pretty run themselves which is why MSU is in the state they are in.
There you go with your stupid ass lies. Dumpster fire is you my friend. GO back to the short bus at East lansing.

Maybe if Dantonio actually had the balls to replace his staff, they would be in a better state.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go with your stupid ass lies. Dumpster fire is you my friend. GO back to the short bus at East lansing.

Maybe if Dantonio actually had the balls to replace his staff, they would be in a better state.
Have you heard of Frank Clark, you fucking moron? Did you know he was convicted of felony burglary and he wasn't even suspended? Probably not because you turn a blind eye to all bad things about Michigan because you are a massive homer.

And you are such an idiot, I was admitting MSU was a dumpster fire.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're 14-3 this millennia vs yours.
What's your point.

This is a thread about 2017.
In 2017 I think we can get to 10-2 if the QB play is average to above average. I think Peters will have a shot to unseat Speight.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a quick rundown

L - Florida in Arlington. Florida has too much talent coming back.
W - Cinncinnati - If this were 3 years from now, Fickell would fuck them up, but it's not
W - Air Force - Not even a close game.
W - @Purdue - Nice first away game to get settled in.
W - Michigan State - Dantonio will still have a dumpster fire going.
W - @Indiana - Wilson is gone and so is any hope at winning anything at Indiana.
L - @Penn State - This won't even be close. Bus in the clowns.
W - Rutgers - This made me laugh just typing it out.
L - Minnesota - Michigan will lose to somebody they shouldn't so why not this team.
W - @Maryland - What's his face won't have it going good enough yet to threaten Michigan
L - @Wisconsin - See @Penn State.
L - Ohio State - Michigan can only dream they were Ohio State. Big Ohio State makes a statement.

7-5 is what I see.
No sugarcoating it.
Unless the Michigan QB takes a "HUGE" step forward, it might be even worse than this.
And by huge, I mean, have a good shoulder, make good decisions, don't give the game away, throw it to his own guys more often than to the other guys. You know, stuff like that.

Push around every bad team they play.
Get their shit pushed in by every good team they play.

#amirite or what
or did I miss something

I would love to bet some serious cash with you on a season outcome.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you heard of Frank Clark, you fucking moron? Did you know he was convicted of felony burglary and he wasn't even suspended? Probably not because you turn a blind eye to all bad things about Michigan because you are a massive homer.

And you are such an idiot, I was admitting MSU was a dumpster fire.
Your fanbase like you are dumpster fires as well. Also Clark was dismissed from the football team you dumbass. And that was under hoke, another dumpster fire.