• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Honest look at the 2017 Michigan Schedule/with predictions/commentary

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the Florida game is a toss up.
But I flipped a coin and it came up gators.
If Speight plays and Speights then yeah, we are done. I am first on the "get rid of Speight" bandwagon.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fanbase like you are dumpster fires as well. Also Clark was dismissed from the football team you dumbass. And that was under hoke, another dumpster fire.
When was he dismissed? Was it after his felony burglary or was it after he choked and beat his girlfriend who he thought it might have been pregnant? Michigan State didn't have any felons on their team, we actually punish our players. You have players like Stonum, Lewan, Clark, Gibbons, who get no punishment whatsoever, and have to commit multiple crimes to even get suspended for a game.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the Florida game is a toss up.
But I flipped a coin and it came up gators.

I'm not even saying we would beat Florida or anyone else ... I am not big on making predictions and I am not one of the phony Michigan fake fans (@Lions=TeHsUcKs is not one of them), but I don't think you are giving The Wolverines enough credit ... I hope all of our opponents think like you.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So
With Speight it's 7-5

With
Some other guy it's???? 10-2

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was he dismissed? Was it after his felony burglary or was it after he choked and beat his girlfriend who he thought it might have been pregnant? Michigan State didn't have any felons on their team, we actually punish our players. You have players like Stonum, Lewan, Clark, Gibbons, who get no punishment whatsoever, and have to commit multiple crimes to even get suspended for a game.
Dolls_Laughing.gif

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even saying we would beat Florida or anyone else ... I am not big on making predictions and I am not one of the phony Michigan fake fans (@Lions=TeHsUcKs is not one of them), but I don't think you are giving The Wolverines enough credit ... I hope all of our opponents think like you.

Well
I just list out the schedule.
Then I go down and give each a W/L.
It's a gut feel mostly.

Looking for more input from people who know really.
But after what everyone said that Michigan lost from last year, combined with Speight coming back at QB, I didn't think I was going out on a huge limb at 7-5.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok @7Samurai13 I'm done talking to hipsters that love 1950s Akira Kurosawa movies and obsesses over Michigan. MSU is not even worth the time anymore. Have fun being unseated by Maryland.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a quick rundown

L - Florida in Arlington. Florida has too much talent coming back.
W - Cinncinnati - If this were 3 years from now, Fickell would fuck them up, but it's not
W - Air Force - Not even a close game.
W - @Purdue - Nice first away game to get settled in.
W - Michigan State - Dantonio will still have a dumpster fire going.
W - @Indiana - Wilson is gone and so is any hope at winning anything at Indiana.
L - @Penn State - This won't even be close. Bus in the clowns.
W - Rutgers - This made me laugh just typing it out.
L - Minnesota - Michigan will lose to somebody they shouldn't so why not this team.
W - @Maryland - What's his face won't have it going good enough yet to threaten Michigan
L - @Wisconsin - See @Penn State.
L - Ohio State - Michigan can only dream they were Ohio State. Big Ohio State makes a statement.

7-5 is what I see.
No sugarcoating it.
Unless the Michigan QB takes a "HUGE" step forward, it might be even worse than this.
And by huge, I mean, have a good shoulder, make good decisions, don't give the game away, throw it to his own guys more often than to the other guys. You know, stuff like that.

Push around every bad team they play.
Get their shit pushed in by every good team they play.

#amirite or what
or did I miss something
Id flip Minnesota and Maryland.

7-5

Maybe they get both of those and end up 8-4. Either way they're heading to a Bowl with a two game losing skid.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well
I just list out the schedule.
Then I go down and give each a W/L.
It's a gut feel mostly.

Looking for more input from people who know really.
But after what everyone said that Michigan lost from last year, combined with Speight coming back at QB, I didn't think I was going out on a huge limb at 7-5.
It wouldn't be too off if Speight doesn't develop. I would hope he could atleast do that and get us to 9-3. But I don't trust him either. I think the 2 deep talent will be better with the recruits breaking in, but the top end talent needs another year of course. The WR core should be more talented overall for instance as should the OL and RBs.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced now, that with Rocket Arm Peters, Michigan goes 10-2.
I think the offense would evolve better under him. It's not hard to go 10-2 in the B1G with the talent gap between the top teams and middle. Not as shitty as the Big 12, but close.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced now, that with Rocket Arm Peters, Michigan goes 10-2.
I have been rooting for Penn States program to be abolished for years. And maybe OSU's bus breaks down in Toledo and is then rear ended by a milk truck.

It could happen.

A team that lost half an NFL rosters worth of players could always improve on their record, never say never.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been rooting for Penn States program to be abolished for years. And maybe OSU's bus breaks down in Toledo and is then rear ended by a milk truck.

It could happen.

A team that lost half an NFL rosters worth of players could always improve on their record, never say never.
Ohio State did but Meyer didn't have to go through a disastrous 2015 recruiting cycle either.