• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can call it what you want. It's $6M until he makes the other $2M unless the incentives are easy to hit. Devil is in the details I guess. A little better but still a very good signing IMO

Pryor inks one-year, $6M deal with Redskins
6757.jpg

Redskins signed WR Terrelle Pryor, formerly of the Browns, to a one-year, $6 million contract.

Things aren't going great in Washington, but this is a good signing for an offense which has lost a lot of receiving talent. Pryor's market wasn't nearly as hot as anticipated, so he's settling for a one-year, prove-it deal. He can make another $2 million in incentives. Pryor and Josh Doctson -- assuming Doctson is healthy -- give Washington a dynamic pair of outside receivers while Jordan Reed and Jamison Crowder are dangerous weapons inside. As long as Kirk Cousins sticks around, Washington's offense should continue to hum. Pryor will undoubtedly be looking for a monster year in his prove-it situation, and Washington has the target opportunity to make that happen, although there are many mouths to feed when everyone is healthy. Still, Pryor has high-end WR2 upside.
In fairness to Murph every report out there simply states 8M.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comedy you can't make up

Sources: Redskins eye TV's Mayock as GM
NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock has emerged as a candidate to become the Washington Redskins' next general manager, according to league sources.

I wonder if they'll sign Kiper to head the scouting department.

Makes as much sense as John Lynch in SF.......which means not sense at all.

The mighty (in their own mind anyways) redskinz are really looking like a crazy team making crazy decisions. Pryor excluded.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Including the one I posted and my comment. But, OK:noidea:

This one I posted earlier didnt say anything about incentives and I thought I read somewhere it was all guaranteed but maybe that was another player. I have read a lot of FA stories in the last 2 days

Redskins Signing WR Terrelle Pryor To One-Year, $8M Deal

Nate Bouda 6 mins ago NFL Transactions, Redskins 0 Comments

Adam Schefter is reporting that the Redskins are signing WR Terrelle Pryor to a one-year deal.

• Pryor’s one-year contract is worth $8 million, according to reports.

This one says he or his agent might be a dumbass :dhd: and he could have had more money from the Browns and that the other 2 mill from the Skins is incentives

Browns

According to Mary Kay Cabot, the Browns’ original offer to WR Terrelle Pryor was between $8-$9 million, but he was looking for a larger salary, possibly as much as $15 million at one point.

Pryor agreed to a one-year deal with the Redskins that includes a base value of $6 million and can be worth $8 million with incentives.

Cabot says that the Browns wanted Pryor back and likely would have paid him more than the $6 million he got from Washington, but Pryor never went back to the Browns to see if they would match or beat the offer.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one I posted earlier didnt say anything about incentives and I thought I read somewhere it was all guaranteed but maybe that was another player. I have read a lot of FA stories in the last 2 days

Redskins Signing WR Terrelle Pryor To One-Year, $8M Deal

Nate Bouda 6 mins ago NFL Transactions, Redskins 0 Comments

Adam Schefter is reporting that the Redskins are signing WR Terrelle Pryor to a one-year deal.

• Pryor’s one-year contract is worth $8 million, according to reports.

This one says he or his agent might be a dumbass :dhd: and he could have had more money from the Browns and that the other 2 mill from the Skins is incentives

Browns

According to Mary Kay Cabot, the Browns’ original offer to WR Terrelle Pryor was between $8-$9 million, but he was looking for a larger salary, possibly as much as $15 million at one point.

Pryor agreed to a one-year deal with the Redskins that includes a base value of $6 million and can be worth $8 million with incentives.

Cabot says that the Browns wanted Pryor back and likely would have paid him more than the $6 million he got from Washington, but Pryor never went back to the Browns to see if they would match or beat the offer.

My guess he wanted out of that shit hole known as Cleveland. My question is why settle into a new Shit hole. Maybe that's why it's only one year, so he could walk away again.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess he wanted out of that shit hole known as Cleveland. My question is why settle into a new Shit hole. Maybe that's why it's only one year, so he could walk away again.

You may be right but I think I would have taken the Browns money over the Skins money with the clusterfuck that the Skins are.

After what the Browns have done w their O-Line, and in FA with their new FO, they seem to be an organization headed more in the right direction than Dan Snyder Redskins Park shit show! :D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right but I think I would have taken the Browns money over the Skins money with the clusterfuck that the Skins are.

After what the Browns have done w their O-Line, and in FA with their new FO, they seem to be an organization headed more in the right direction than Dan Snyder Redskins Park shit show! :D

Maybe the Browns wouldn't give a one year deal. I have to think that ONE year was all he'd thought he could stomach in DC.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Browns wouldn't give a one year deal. I have to think that ONE year was all he'd thought he could stomach in DC.

Probably, with as long as it has taken them to find a QB and then not want to sign the one they have. He will likely bail when KC does, if KC doesnt get traded this year!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess he wanted out of that shit hole known as Cleveland. My question is why settle into a new Shit hole.

Well maybe its like a abused person that's all they know and it just feels familiar so they seek it out unknowingly

Seriously the Skins now make jerry jones during his worst time as owner look like a pillar of conservancy.

Pryor should have stayed with the Browns they have the opportunity to become very good in the next 3 years with all those draft picks if they can just hit on 1/2 of them and find a QB.

JMHO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe its like a abused person that's all they know and it just feels familiar so they seek it out unknowingly

Seriously the Skins now make jerry jones during his worst time as owner look like a pillar of conservancy.

Pryor should have stayed with the Browns they have the opportunity to become very good in the next 3 years with all those draft picks if they can just hit on 1/2 of them and find a QB.

JMHO
LOL...you always have a great, down to earth take on things and the bolded is a very true statement right there:suds:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on laughing folks. Truth is cowgirls are the only team in the east that has actually gotten worse atm, granted the Kirk thing needs to be settled, but NY and phili both have got stronger with their acquisitions. Maybe Jerrah is actually getting smart and gonna keep Romo cuz I have a feeling you're gonna need him.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on laughing folks. Truth is cowgirls are the only team in the east that has actually gotten worse atm, granted the Kirk thing needs to be settled, but NY and phili both have got stronger with their acquisitions. Maybe Jerrah is actually getting smart and gonna keep Romo cuz I have a feeling you're gonna need him.

With all Respect I will take Jerry Jones and Company over the Circus that is now Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen.

And just what is "atm" kirk does not want to be in DC according to reports being circulated true or not that's not what you want said about your franchised QB. And while NY and Philly have gotten better on paper I will wait for the season to unfold to see how it works out. NY spent 100 million on the DL last year and it did not exactly turn them into the best DL in football last year.

Just saying

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you excluding the dysfunctional SKIDs as have gotten worse. I will freely admit Dallas has to fill multiple FA holes but truth is Church, Claiborne, Carr and Leary are the only FA's who were starters. Collins will step right in for Leary considering he was the starter pre injury, Claiborne is often sidelined with Injury, Carr or I expect either Carr or Claiborne to return, so our biggest hole to fill is Church, and made more than his share of mistakes.
Now go home and figure out who you new GM is.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey....be a homer on your own board cause this post reeks of stupidity to the most massive degree.

To the second bold. Clown statement, now drive your clown car back to your board

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all Respect I will take Jerry Jones and Company over the Circus that is now Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen.

And just what is "atm" kirk does not want to be in DC according to reports being circulated true or not that's not what you want said about your franchised QB. And while NY and Philly have gotten better on paper I will wait for the season to unfold to see how it works out. NY spent 100 million on the DL last year and it did not exactly turn them into the best DL in football last year.

Just saying
Lmao. Just thought I'd liven things up a bit and I did say skins need to get Kirk problem fixed. The Giants did have a damn good DL hence why they whooped y'all last year

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Just thought I'd liven things up a bit and I did say skins need to get Kirk problem fixed. The Giants did have a damn good DL hence why they whooped y'all last year
In the NFL I feel strongly about never saying never, but the Kirk problem will NEVER be solved on DC. Its clear he wants out of that shit hole.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't lose any one player that was irreplaceable. We may be getting a stud MLB if Smith progresses and we will surely add some other players before all is said and done. I agree about Philly getting better. NYG is debatable because Eli is aging. So if he falls further nothing else they do will matter and if they lose Hankins that will hurt (especially against us as that brick wall in the middle will deteriorate a little), but I really like a couple of the additions they made. But all any of this does is cement Washington's place in the cellar. There is almost zero chance you finish anywhere but last place this year and perhaps the next couple of years as things look today. I never thought Dallas was a 13-3 type team last year so if they win 10 or 11 games and get into the playoffs that will still be fine with me even if it is a wild card. We have a lot of young players that are getting better and I doubt Dak plays like Joe Montana again but he'll still be very good and our OL will be good and we will be able to run the ball with Zeke. If we get a pass rusher via the draft or FA I would still put us as the favorite in the East. Maybe I'm biased but I saw enough last year to say someone needs to knock us off before I give another team that nod.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't lose any one player that was irreplaceable. We may be getting a stud MLB if Smith progresses and we will surely add some other players before all is said and done. I agree about Philly getting better. NYG is debatable because Eli is aging. So if he falls further nothing else they do will matter and if they lose Hankins that will hurt (especially against us as that brick wall in the middle will deteriorate a little), but I really like a couple of the additions they made. But all any of this does is cement Washington's place in the cellar. There is almost zero chance you finish anywhere but last place this year and perhaps the next couple of years as things look today. I never thought Dallas was a 13-3 type team last year so if they win 10 or 11 games and get into the playoffs that will still be fine with me even if it is a wild card. We have a lot of young players that are getting better and I doubt Dak plays like Joe Montana again but he'll still be very good and our OL will be good and we will be able to run the ball with Zeke. If we get a pass rusher via the draft or FA I would still put us as the favorite in the East. Maybe I'm biased but I saw enough last year to say someone needs to knock us off before I give another team that nod.
We have several great young players. They are all back. If the Cowboys have 5 more drafts like the last 5, they are a Dynasty