• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on laughing folks. Truth is cowgirls are the only team in the east that has actually gotten worse atm, granted the Kirk thing needs to be settled, but NY and phili both have got stronger with their acquisitions. Maybe Jerrah is actually getting smart and gonna keep Romo cuz I have a feeling you're gonna need him.
LOL, this is a football stupid statement on so many levels. Pretty sure idiots like you said the same thing last year in March, and then in the draft the Cowboys found two All Pro caliber players in one draft. Possibly four if Anthony Browns continues to improve and J Smith is 100% this year. And using the Giants and Eagles possibly getting better to drag down the Cowboys? The Eagles and Giants possibly getting better hurts your team as well, but you only see it as hurting the Cowboys. Could you be any more of a Redskin fan?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, this is a football stupid statement on so many levels. Pretty sure idiots like you said the same thing last year in March, and then in the draft the Cowboys found two All Pro caliber players in one draft. Possibly four if Anthony Browns continues to improve and J Smith is 100% this year. And using the Giants and Eagles possibly getting better to drag down the Cowboys? The Eagles and Giants possibly getting better hurts your team as well, but you only see it as hurting the Cowboys. Could you be any more of a Redskin fan?
Lol, better look again bro. I said nothing last year in March and you'll find out this season you came no where close to two all pro players in the draft. You probably did get one, but the other will be exposed, seen it too many times brother. Only thing I may have said last season in March was I didn't think cowgirls defense would be very good and I was wrong on that. They overachieved and yes Giants and eagles both getting better does hurt the skins. Should be one of the toughest divisions in football again. I'll even give you this a healthy Romo would worry me a lot. I'm not saying that the cowgirls are going to suck either, should be a good battle between all four teams. I was just referring to all the shit y'all were saying about the skins. Yes if they don't get Kirk happy they are in trouble

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, better look again bro. I said nothing last year in March and you'll find out this season you came no where close to two all pro players in the draft. You probably did get one, but the other will be exposed, seen it too many times brother. Only thing I may have said last season in March was I didn't think cowgirls defense would be very good and I was wrong on that. They overachieved and yes Giants and eagles both getting better does hurt the skins. Should be one of the toughest divisions in football again. I'll even give you this a healthy Romo would worry me a lot. I'm not saying that the cowgirls are going to suck either, should be a good battle between all four teams. I was just referring to all the shit y'all were saying about the skins. Yes if they don't get Kirk happy they are in trouble
You're crazy. The Redskins are gonna be a 5-7 win team, same with the Eagles. The Cowboys and Giants will battle for the Division. As to the two All Pro's, everyone in Dallas is thrilled to have Zeke and Dak as well. Washington can't pull their head out of their ass long enough to sign their QB to a long term deal. While Jerry Jones has taken a step back and allowed his football people to build a young, rising team, Snyder has taken the throne as the reigning Clown of the NFL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all of a sudden Romo is a good QB to other NFC East teams:L

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only responded just cuz of the several posts about the skins and I wouldn't have until they made their way to our board, so just figured I'd come and bring y'all back to reality as it seems I did.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only responded just cuz of the several posts about the skins and I wouldn't have until they made their way to our board, so just figured I'd come and bring y'all back to reality as it seems I did.
Reality is the SKIDS are in turmoil.

upload_2017-3-13_21-24-46.png

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on laughing folks. Truth is cowgirls are the only team in the east that has actually gotten worse atm, granted the Kirk thing needs to be settled, but NY and phili both have got stronger with their acquisitions. Maybe Jerrah is actually getting smart and gonna keep Romo cuz I have a feeling you're gonna need him.
I actually see the skins as getting worse. You just signed a guy mcclain, to a big contract and he is know more for being on the IR than being on the field. This may be the best move you made. Lol, Just face it: the skins SUCK

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows what you know. Dak and Zeke's improvement from their rookie season will trump all the other East teams improvements combined

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows what you know. Dak and Zeke's improvement from their rookie season will trump all the other East teams improvements combined

I can't wait to see if a full offseason with Dez working with Zeke and Dak. Timing and getting to know each others feel for the game could make this team nasty.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see if a full offseason with Dez working with Zeke and Dak. Timing and getting to know each others feel for the game could make this team nasty.

The reason that Dez (besides his injuries) did not put up a monstrous year is Dak didn't trust him. Dak was a safe throw and with Dez you need to trust he will be where Dak expects him to be and then, even if it is a WR vs CB, Dez will come up with it. That is how he beats you, with his strength at the ball and with the RAC, not speeding by and juking a CB. Dak and Dez get on same page and Dez could have a full season like he had vs. Green Bay. I would like to see it anyway.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins likely going to the super bowl now...

they signed Zack Brown

WTF is a country music singer gonna do for them, that Cousins hasn't already done but they don't want him? :D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you eat boogers?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you eat boogers?
What? How old are you son? Are we back in grade school or what? How far back in the post did you have to go for this I've been quiet for awhile

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? How old are you son? Are we back in grade school or what? How far back in the post did you have to go for this I've been quiet for awhile

Ahhhh, so you do eat boogers. Just checking. I thought it was funny reading all these people clown on you.