• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I crazy to think the Saints can make the playoffs?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING WELL AS A TEAM FOR OVER A MONTH. Who is just focusing on the opponent pass defenses?
Calm the fuck down. Pass defense has everything to do with the Saints winning or losing. Do you always cry when someone doesn't agree with you? The Saints have played shit defenses the last month and I don't buy that they are a good team based on those games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm the fuck down. Pass defense has everything to do with the Saints winning or losing. Do you always cry when someone doesn't agree with you? The Saints have played shit defenses the last month and I don't buy that they are a good team based on those games.

Only the Colts and Giants are bad on defense. Atlanta and Dallas are in the top half of the league............If Atlanta is a shit defense that means about 26 of the 32 teams in the league have a shit defense.

And what does shit defense have to do with the Saints defense before today playing much better and forcing several turnovers in the previous 3 games?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Colts and Giants are bad on defense. Atlanta and Dallas are in the top half of the league............If Atlanta is a shit defense that means about 26 of the 32 teams in the league have a shit defense.

And what does shit defense have to do with the Saints defense before today playing much better and forcing several turnovers in the previous 3 games?
Enjoy the Saints win today. It is pointless to keep arguing. Hopefully the they can keep winning.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great win they got today. Looking at the remaining schedule, they could definitely make it.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope they could make it. They need defense in order to be good.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just lost at home to the bucs and your qb was healthy. SF at home is not to be overlooked, neither is Indy and Minnesota weeks 11 and 12, at TB, at Carolina, at Jacksonville and even us in your place.

Carolina is the team I'm more concerned about. Carolina has Indy, GB coming up. I think either Carolina or Atlanta lose to indy. Tennessee might have Mariotta back week 10 and he might have a good game. Cam will have trouble with that Tennessee defense, then Dallas week 12 with Romo back and a 8 game losing streak to that team. Then at our place, then Atlanta twice in three weeks with a road game at the giants in between. Then there is week 17 against a bucs team clearly showing effort now.

So believe it or not Carolina and Atlanta have tougher schedule remaining than saints. Carolina started out the season with Jacksonville, Houston, and McCown first three games. Atlanta started out with the crappy NFC east division, which they barely won all three games. Saints meanwhile started out at Arizona(who kept giving NO the ball back but offense stalled), TB(and Brees injury leads to loss), and at Carolina without Brees. If Carolina does not beat Green Bay, one of Indy/Tennessee, and Dallas, week 13 could be a tie by NO for first place in the south.

Btw we just played our tough game and since we got out of this one, I feel better about Tennessee, we should come out firing on defense against them to wipe this taste out of our mouths.
Atlanta has played pretty poorly for 4 straight games in a row and somehow pulled 2 wins out of their asses during that time. We're definitely not playing good football right now. The only optimistic thing I can say about the Falcons right now is that even while trying to hand the game over to their opponents they're still in the games so far.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking at the way NO and ATL have performed the last couple weeks I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that they are playing for the division the last week of the season.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers have such a big head start I doubt they concede the division, not a believer in ATL at all, think they're a fluke and will continue to collapse. Saints should finish #2 in the division, but idk if that'll be enough for a WC spot. Especially with teams like the Vikings & Rams sneaking into the equation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers have such a big head start I doubt they concede the division, not a believer in ATL at all, think they're a fluke and will continue to collapse. Saints should finish #2 in the division, but idk if that'll be enough for a WC spot. Especially with teams like the Vikings & Rams sneaking into the equation.

It's going to be close. Not sure if they make it but no reason why they should not be in the race in week 15 or 16

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton could lose a few games for Carolina. They have been winning inspite of some really poor throws from him.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those two teams play each other next week where one will go 6-2 and the other 4-4. Or 5-3 and 5-3. Basically the saints could be a half game up on StL or a half game behind both teams if they take care of business against Tennessee.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Minnesota week 10 going to the red hot raiders.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow's game against Indy is huge. Panthers win that, 8-0 with four divisional games left. CAR sweeps those (divisional), they win the division, no matter what happens in the other games.

There could well be a situation this year with a 9-7 2nd wildcard. Just look at the NFCE and North - I'm doubtful either one could produce two 10+ win teams. I think one of the South and West will, but not both. Could def see the Saints in the mix.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota, St Louis, Seattle, Atlanta, and New Orleans

Pick 2

I'll take Atlanta and Minnesota. Easily. Sorry, Saints.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly if the Vikings beat the Rams then the Vikings are in the driver's seat for a spot barring a collapse. If the Rams beat the Vikings then I think the Wild Card race in the NFC becomes a large list of teams including the Seahawks. Rams will certainly have a lot of tie breakers if they start a run.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota, St Louis, Seattle, Atlanta, and New Orleans

Pick 2

I'll take Atlanta and Minnesota. Easily. Sorry, Saints.

Atlanta won't make the playoffs. They haven't played good football since September