• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's 15* National Championships...

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BG-LS-GRIDIRON-RINGS-3.jpg

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that brother!

Bandwagon, you seem to be a grounded lifelong fan of the University of Alabama. And, as a college football fan, I have nothing but respect for the great history of the program. But that being said, there seems to be a lot more "phyllis from mulga" these days, than fans like yourself.

Good luck tonight, and roll tide roll!

There's a couple Alabama fans here, that I'm guessing as soon as Alabama hits some hard times, they'll be bolting onto another wagon. You can just tell those types right away.

Bandwagonbo though, is a classy guy.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that brother!

Bandwagon, you seem to be a grounded lifelong fan of the University of Alabama. And, as a college football fan, I have nothing but respect for the great history of the program. But that being said, there seems to be a lot more "phyllis from mulga" these days, than fans like yourself.

Thanks, Been a fan for 40 plus years and an Alumni for about half that.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that brother!

I think that's where the perception of Bama fans comes from these days (partially). It seems the only fans that call in these radio shows (F-Baum) are the damn nutjobs that feel they need to voice their opinion in public (if you will) for whatever reason. The cooler ratards opt to do it on a message board so you can't hear our awesome accents. :becky:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's where the perception of Bama fans comes from these days (partially). It seems the only fans that call in these radio shows (F-Baum) are the damn nutjobs that feel they need to voice their opinion in public (if you will) for whatever reason. The cooler ratards opt to do it on a message board so you can't hear our awesome accents. :becky:

I'm too damn busy to call Paul..... Much less listen to that crap.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a couple Alabama fans here, that I'm guessing as soon as Alabama hits some hard times, they'll be bolting onto another wagon. You can just tell those types right away.

Bandwagonbo though, is a classy guy.

Sucking up will get you everywhere:lol:

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who??? Just somebody???

Every team that has numerous NC's & a history can be on your "list".... 3 in a row, if it happens will be amazing in this day & time don't you think?

original.jpg

Uh, you do understand that I'm making the case for Alabama don't you?