• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@nynasty thoughts on what the yankees should do with Betances?

He's gotta work it out, preferably in earlier innings in blowouts.

Not for nothing, last night was the first run he's given up at home this year. He's been a nightmare on the road, but resembled the old Dellin in the Bronx. (.485 OPS against)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be dead bodies in the streets of NYC when the Yankees activate Drury and send down Andujar, instead of releasing Neal Walker

Really only options are Andujar and Austin (as if Brandon Drury has "earned" a spot on this roster)....Messing with Andujars' growth and confidence will be a disgusting move

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude! Where ya been?

Andujar's going nowhere. Austin will go down, and they'll give Walker until Bird is activated to show something.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@nynasty thoughts on what the yankees should do with Betances?

Continue to do what they are

Insert him into 4 run games, with the hope he can find himself....The only high pressure situations he should be in, is when the BP is gassed, and there is nowhere else to turn

I doubt he turns it around to be honest, I feel stronger about the fact that he is Joba all over again........

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gotta work it out, preferably in earlier innings in blowouts.

Not for nothing, last night was the first run he's given up at home this year. He's been a nightmare on the road, but resembled the old Dellin in the Bronx. (.485 OPS against)

Yep I agree. 5-1 is too close to put him in the game.

Need to be a game like Monday when the Yanks are up 7 or 8 runs

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt thoughts on that fat fuck pulling a disgusting move and returning to the afternoon drive.

CMB should have quit on the spot.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude! Where ya been?

Andujar's going nowhere. Austin will go down, and they'll give Walker until Bird is activated to show something.

Tighter restrictions here at work on the internet usage, and using the phone becomes painful on the eyes, but Ill be here as often as I can

I hope youre right...Drury played 1st base some in Arizona, just insert him as the everyday guy until Bird

Im just worried that an 0-12 streak for Andujar could cost him....This organization has some sort of love affair with Tyler Austin

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt thoughts on that fat fuck pulling a disgusting move and returning to the afternoon drive.

CMB should have quit on the spot.

UGGGGH.......What a lowlife move...Apparently he screwed over everyone including Dog, who offered him a spot on Sirius.........I hate the guy, I listen to the Kay show, but all the dust will settle, and he will be back to being his arrogant ass self, and he will win the ratings war as usual

19 months of slobbering over the guy, sponsers buying shit for him and throwing retirement parties, what an embarassment

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. Mike Trout has 10 HR already.

LOL....Not hyperbolic, he will be the greatest player to ever play the game, shame I rarely see an AB with him on the West Coast

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I agree. 5-1 is too close to put him in the game.

Need to be a game like Monday when the Yanks are up 7 or 8 runs

What they need to do is get the pen going earlier than they did last night....It took about 5 seconds to realize he was a mess last night, that pen needs to get going right away, cant wait for the bases to be full, tying run at the plate and all that

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tighter restrictions here at work on the internet usage, and using the phone becomes painful on the eyes, but Ill be here as often as I can

I hope youre right...Drury played 1st base some in Arizona, just insert him as the everyday guy until Bird

Im just worried that an 0-12 streak for Andujar could cost him....This organization has some sort of love affair with Tyler Austin

I actually really liked what I saw out of Drury in his cup of coffee. Considering that player was supposedly suffering from debilitating migraines and blurred vision, I'm really curious to see what he can do without those issues.

They like Austin, they know he's terrible defensively. He's got options, he'll go down.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....Not hyperbolic, he will be the greatest player to ever play the game, shame I rarely see an AB with him on the West Coast

I try to block out that he was drafted with the pick the Yankees surrendered for signing Teixeira.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really liked what I saw out of Drury in his cup of coffee. Considering that player was supposedly suffering from debilitating migraines and blurred vision, I'm really curious to see what he can do without those issues.

They like Austin, they know he's terrible defensively. He's got options, he'll go down.

Austin is a guy that will run into some here or there, but the better pitchers can make him look silly in a quick 3 pitch AB...He has played well, which just feeds my fears about what they do when Drury returns......

I still vote for the Neal Wallker release, he looks exactly like Chase Headley to me, a guy you watch in the box and just feel has no chance up there

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to block out that he was drafted with the pick the Yankees surrendered for signing Teixeira.

Didnt even know that, I just know that the Yankees and Angels were the only teams to heavily scout him in High School, and the Yankees are on record as saying they were taking him 2 or 3 picks after the Angels I think it was

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt even know that, I just know that the Yankees and Angels were the only teams to heavily scout him in High School, and the Yankees are on record as saying they were taking him 2 or 3 picks after the Angels I think it was

Yeah, that was the year they took the immortal Slade Heathcott. Don't think he's even in baseball anymore.

Trout was actually the second 1st rounder for the Angels that year. They took Randall Grichuk first.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was the year they took the immortal Slade Heathcott. Don't think he's even in baseball anymore.

Trout was actually the second 1st rounder for the Angels that year. They took Randall Grichuk first.

Jeter H...

Whats your thoughts on Gleyber? I like what I see, his command of the zone is awesome (his first AB aside) just looks like he belongs, and the glove is legit

Andujar legit? Think we are gonna see a trend of pitchers getting him to chase that slider out of the zone