• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AgentJackTashner

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some fun messing with the dude last night. I think Livin has some serious multiple personality issues going on. Or at the very least, the kid/guy is very lonely and desperately needs attention. Poor guy.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some fun messing with the dude last night. I think Livin has some serious multiple personality issues going on. Or at the very least, the kid/guy is very lonely and desperately needs attention. Poor guy.

The latter, and I too feel sorry for him. I have to admit some of the new alt's stuff has been funny.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That wasn't very nice.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think I've ever seen two boards simultaneously blown up before. But at least the SF board is having some fun with it - except maybe for Nolan and livin ( who is awol?).

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, something's weird with that guy/bot.

I saw him first a few days ago at the SD board, trolling. He even posted that he "owned" the SD board on the SF board. Sound familiar?

The next day, he went into this clinical question session phase..like the guy from 40 yr old version when he goes into the bookstore.

I thought it was livin, too, but it seemed a bit too intelligent for him, lol. Trolls will reveal themselves eventually.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An interesting observation - like many posters here I was thinking that AgentJack could be TRUENINERS or Livin. It has to be someone with knowledge about the ESPN board. Some of the references just can't be accidental. The reference of 40 shutouts is just not something you would pull out of thin air. Then I saw something really interesting in a thread started by Tito. It was one of the Abyss' typical rants. AgentJack praised him for his insight and knowledge etc. Then he ended his response with
GO BASEBALL DISCUSSIONS. Not sure if anyone here recognizes that signiture line. That was Tito's old way of ending his posts. Just too coincidental. But, even more strange, Tito never even commented on it. I would have bet that Tito would have recognized it and said something, but nothing.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An interesting observation - like many posters here I was thinking that AgentJack could be TRUENINERS or Livin. It has to be someone with knowledge about the ESPN board. Some of the references just can't be accidental. The reference of 40 shutouts is just not something you would pull out of thin air. Then I saw something really interesting in a thread started by Tito. It was one of the Abyss' typical rants. AgentJack praised him for his insight and knowledge etc. Then he ended his response with
GO BASEBALL DISCUSSIONS. Not sure if anyone here recognizes that signiture line. That was Tito's old way of ending his posts. Just too coincidental. But, even more strange, Tito never even commented on it. I would have bet that Tito would have recognized it and said something, but nothing.

Definitely strange sf11704 and yes I did notice that. Funny how when AJack posts a lot of the Giants trolls seem to post much, much less.

Whoever AJack is, he definitely has been around the ESPN board for quite some time. Good observation though.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That just confirms for me that it's an old-timer. Not necessarily Tito - although, who really knows.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely strange sf11704 and yes I did notice that. Funny how when AJack posts a lot of the Giants trolls seem to post much, much less.

Whoever AJack is, he definitely has been around the ESPN board for quite some time. Good observation though.

Yes, Nolan, fraudres noticeably absent. Perhaps they recognize adding their noise would just kill the board.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Nolan, fraudres noticeably absent. Perhaps they recognize adding their noise would just kill the board.

I think it already has. Honestly, AgentJack's antics have led to more snickers at my desk than anything else message board related over the last couple months.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it already has. Honestly, AgentJack's antics have led to more snickers at my desk than anything else message board related over the last couple months.

Some of the stuff yesterday was pretty funny. The subtle punking of Tito and Trueniners especially.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty funny that we are discussing this here, trying to figure out who the hell these new trolls are.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially, when, more than likely, it's the old trolls with new names and personas. :).

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's weird how every once in awhile Tito's spelling and grammar is much improved from the usual twisted garbage.

See post #14: ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

And post #8: ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

Yes. I've noticed this. One thing you'll notice is that Tito makes consistent mistakes in his use of prepositions, also he is consistent in using "could of" in place of "could have".

Now,any non-native speaker of a language is going to make preposition mistakes, so this fact doesn't necessarily link Tito to others who do the same, Speaky/grabsomepinemeant for instance. but it is something to consider.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
btw, if you want to link to a specific post you can replace the "lid=" in the url with "tsn=" followed by the post number.

So, for instance:

"http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=mlb&id=sfo&tid=7492471&lid=14"

becomes

"http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=mlb&id=sfo&tid=7492471&tsn=14"

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tito is honestly someone with a low-level personality disorder I think

Absolutely no doubt about that. But, then, I'm no psychologist, so maybe I'm just suffering from Dunning-Kruger with that.