• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AgentJackTashner

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sweepthefraudres said:
Guys, I don't understand how you think this team is in full panic mode after one loss. Look Livin and I used to be the most negative of fans, now I have come to terms with this team and what they are capable of.

We have the playoff staff guys. We are 0.5 GB of the Braves for the Wild Card and we are also at worst only 0.5 GB of the Padres after tonight. Right in the thick of things coming down the stretch.

Just remember the Padres have the Reds this weekend and have us the weekend after. If we can just stay 1 Game within the WC/West by that series, it will be our division to lose. We can beat the Padres now. We proved that last time around.

Guys we have to stay positive. I can guarantee you the team isn't panicking right now. They are forgetting about this loss and moving onto tomorrows game and a difficult Ryan Dempster.

One thing is for sure. This offense has to click. If not now then when?

Even though he's livin's friend, this sweepthefraudes guy seems levelheaded and cool. Maybe he needs an invite.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he's livin's friend, this sweepthefraudes guy seems levelheaded and cool. Maybe he needs an invite.

Ha! You mean I should invite Sybil.....er.....um.....Marcus?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just took a look at the Rox board, SD trolls running rampant. Funny how a team without a respectable fan base has more trolls per capita than any other team.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey did you guys ever figure out who agentjacktaschner was?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey did you guys ever figure out who agentjacktaschner was?

Nope. I just don't understand the mindset of a troll. I mean sure it's fun messing with people every once in awhile, but why not do that all under one nic? What's the need for multiple user names? Oh well, a mystery I'll probably never know.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question about multiple nics for trolls. I think there are a few reasons. My strongest hunch is that they don't want to get caugt on their own board and be the one responsible for bringing the wrath of another board down on them. Let's take the SD trolls and the ROX trolls. Some are ok but many are down right nasty. I wouldn't call it friendly banter in many cases.

What would it feel like to the SD board if they entered the last 3 days with us by being up 2 games and then we swept them. It would cross my mind to go to their board and look for that specific troll and go 'NOLAN' all over them.

It's easy to hide on another teams board when you can't be tracked back to your own.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question about multiple nics for trolls. I think there are a few reasons. My strongest hunch is that they don't want to get caugt on their own board and be the one responsible for bringing the wrath of another board down on them. Let's take the SD trolls and the ROX trolls. Some are ok but many are down right nasty. I wouldn't call it friendly banter in many cases.

What would it feel like to the SD board if they entered the last 3 days with us by being up 2 games and then we swept them. It would cross my mind to go to their board and look for that specific troll and go 'NOLAN' all over them.

It's easy to hide on another teams board when you can't be tracked back to your own.

Sorry sf11704, I didn't really explain myself very well. I can understand the thought process and the allure behind having multiple nics. I just don't see the need to do so. Either "man up or don't talk shit" so to speak. You're definitely right though, that is one of the plethora of reasons why trolls do what they do. I'm sure some of them are just young kids trying to stir up trouble, but some of these trolls are in their 30's or 40's I'd assume.....and that's just sad. I mean stop and think about that for a second. Grown men (sometimes) go out of their way to make sure that every single one of their posts are conjured up for the sole purpose of riling somebody else up or getting attention. That's just so sad in my eyes. Then again, they probably think what we do is sad, so go figure eh?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be sure but i think it's Livin/Fraudres

I wouldn't think livin could stay in character for that long..he has the consistency of an Angel Hernandez strike zone.

too bad he's gone MIA, he could of used an accomplice "agentjohnbowker"

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest from Mr. Nolan (in response to msg):

NolanNonsense: Its starting to bug you right? I know GP is absolutely losing it. I think I've called 7 in a row now. But when you've played two different sports at the highest amateur level like I have, you understand the psyche of an athlete. Huff and I have this team pegged.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest from Mr. Nolan (in response to msg):

NolanNonsense: Its starting to bug you right? I know GP is absolutely losing it. I think I've called 7 in a row now. But when you've played two different sports at the highest amateur level like I have, you understand the psyche of an athlete. Huff and I have this team pegged.

Gawd....doesn't shit like that just make you want to punch him in his vagina?

This, from a guy who declared the season "over" after the Reds loss and "too bad we don't have any 20 HR hitters besides Huff."

Fucking douchebag. Even in REposts he irritates me.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gawd....doesn't shit like that just make you want to punch him in his vagina?

This, from a guy who declared the season "over" after the Reds loss and "too bad we don't have any 20 HR hitters besides Huff."

Fucking douchebag. Even in REposts he irritates me.

He's a troll. Do not take him seriously. Just ignore him, trash him, or HF'em.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Teh Tito has found out about Youtube.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My idea of a day in teh life of TitoMac:

(replace Peter with Tito and the piano with a computer)

[YOUTUBE]pB_1t-Vn6Vs[/YOUTUBE]

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pull, GP. The whole Agent JT thing is refreshed now.

Do we invite him?