• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC CHAMP GAME BILLS/CHIEFS 6:40 PM

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes did play one of his worst games. Chiefs just made plays when they needed to and Jimmy G didn't. Niners defense also eventually wore down at the end which people usually forget about in this equation.
Shanahan should have kept running the ball. he out-smarted himself throwing on 2nd and 4 after Mostert's six-yard run on first down. They couldda ran out the clock.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want a single Brady fan slandering Mahomes ever if Mahomes comes into a road game in the SB against Tom Brady with an OL comprised of backups and attacks and dethrones their god.

Gotta love the opportunity, Mahomes is legit... But Tampa has that swagger, 3 road playoff wins, beating the Saints and Packers back to back on the road is ridiculous... Plus consider Brady led the Pats to a win on the road in KC, KC’s last playoff loss actually... If KC wins this it’s gonna be the biggest win in Chiefs history hands down ... Last year that 49rs team wasn’t nearly had good as this Tampa team is right now ... Looking forward to this one....

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the opportunity, Mahomes is legit... But Tampa has that swagger, 3 road playoff wins, beating the Saints and Packers back to back on the road is ridiculous... Plus consider Brady led the Pats to a win on the road in KC, KC’s last playoff loss actually... If KC wins this it’s gonna be the biggest win in Chiefs history hands down ... Last year that 49rs team wasn’t nearly had good as this Tampa team is right now ... Looking forward to this one....
It'll be tough for the Chiefs with their OL injuries. Shaquille Barrett (a little brother, of sorts, to me) is a beast.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want a single Brady fan slandering Mahomes ever if Mahomes comes into a road game in the SB against Tom Brady with an OL comprised of backups and attacks and dethrones their god.
so u are making up excuses already :suds:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes cant do it on his own... Gonna take a total team effort...

KCs D isn’t great like we think of great defenses, but they seem to have playmakers that make plays on this stage

Tampas best shot IMO is really overwhelming that Chiefs mash unit Oline, possible, just see them finding a way

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... Last year that 49rs team wasn’t nearly had good as this Tampa team is right now ...
The Niners blew out the competition in the NFC last year. I'm not sure I agree with this assessment.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners blew out the competition in the NFC last year. I'm not sure I agree with this assessment.

QB play is the biggest thing, Niners had a good defense, but Jimmy is far from elite ... Tampa is playing good on every level plus they have Brady, who is elite ....

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me about it. I'm a Cubs fan AND a Chiefs fan.
That's like 150 years of waiting combined.
Yeah the 9ers had a strong defense, a strong running game and an average QB.

THAT WAS THE CHIEFS FOR OVER A DECADE!

Especially when Priest Holmes was playing at a HOF level. It's not like the Chiefs were a historically bad franchise that couldn't do anything right. The awful luck in the playoffs was ridiculous.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the Niners run game was very good through the playoffs. They hid JimmyG's flaws well and easily beat the 2 NFCN teams who had shitty run defenses. But the 2nd half of the season, they were 5-3 and a foot away from being 4-4 and a WC. They didn't really blow out their competition after the hot start with a cakewalk schedule. The Niners have a solid team, not dissing them but they weren't as great as the record suggests either.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the 9ers had a strong defense, a strong running game and an average QB.

THAT WAS THE CHIEFS FOR OVER A DECADE!

Especially when Priest Holmes was playing at a HOF level. It's not like the Chiefs were a historically bad franchise that couldn't do anything right. The awful luck in the playoffs was ridiculous.
just a decade...?

elite QB's coming to KC since the franchise started can be counted on one hand with 2 fingers to spare...

as far as "doing anything right" i think i could question that...ESPECIALLY when King Carl Peterson was running things...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the Niners run game was very good through the playoffs. They hid JimmyG's flaws well and easily beat the 2 NFCN teams who had shitty run defenses. But the 2nd half of the season, they were 5-3 and a foot away from being 4-4 and a WC. They didn't really blow out their competition after the hot start with a cakewalk schedule. The Niners have a solid team, not dissing them but they weren't as great as the record suggests either.
I don't know. Bucs and Chiefs both got matchups in the championship game where they dominated earlier in the season. Chiefs and Bucs both won a lot of close games this year, too. Mahomes is banged up. Brady threw multiple interceptions. If the Chiefs strolled into last years super bowl with this year's oline then they lose for sure.