• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson now being arrested for smoking pot

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if they sign away their rights. Which is usually done under duress at the hands of a judge. This should be illegal, but coercion and blackmail are just tools for our judiciary.

Yes but there really is no way to get out on bond/probation without signing your rights away. The alternative is to sit in jail until your trial date.

The other lesson to learn here is that honesty is not always the best policy. Keep your mouth shut and roll the dice on the chance that it just might not get caught in the test.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has done a very poor job of handling his case since it began about a month ago now... it pains me to see the face of my team's franchise going down in flames like this. As if his first slew of child abuse accusations and the current charge awaiting a court hearing weren't bad enough, the clown isn't even smart enough to obstain from smoking weed during a time when it is imperative for him to keep his nose clean. The guy is proving that while a great football player, he's got a 10-cent head to go with it.

Its the effect of multiple concussions.

He should sue the NFL.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this to be a condition for parole....but a man posting bail?

Most of the time, you'll get pretty much probationary-type terms when out on bond. Bars were more than likely off-limits to him as well.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but there really is no way to get out on bond/probation without signing your rights away. The alternative is to sit in jail until your trial date.

The other lesson to learn here is that honesty is not always the best policy. Keep your mouth shut and roll the dice on the chance that it just might not get caught in the test.
I have a friend that shot up a crack house down the street from his place. In his video taped statement the first words out of his mouth were, "I like to do a little cocaine now and then........". It didn't work out well for him. He did three years as a guest of the state of Florida. On the upside the crackheads had to move and the neighbourhood improved and the crime rate dropped.

runbch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I picked Shady over AP.