• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson now being arrested for smoking pot

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They found some really deep pockets and they will milk him for every dime they can. The longer it stretches out the more he'll have to pay. Never mind that it's not against the law to use drugs in this country, only to have them.

Meh..I just don't want the real issue of him beating his kid to take a back seat to smoking weed.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a shit bag and smoking pot are two different things. But if we can't prove the shit bag part....let's get em on pot. To me that's a sad approach.

I was high when I wrote that, but Im not out on bond.

He's not being charged with any new crime, just violated his bond agreement. (Im all set on proof, he's a shitbag.)

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was high when I wrote that, but Im not out on bond.

He's not being charged with any new crime, just violated his bond agreement. (Im all set on proof, he's a shitbag.)

I have no issue with a vigorous investigation over beating his kid. Instead of hiring a urinalysis team, hire investigators to determine guilt of the true crime.

What a huge waste.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize it wasn't a matter of him failing a test, right? He went in and mentioned to one of the testing company people that he had smoked weed. His results may not even have been processed yet.

So, regardless of whether he would have passed the test, he said in advance he had done it. Does this guy have no advisers of any sort? Hint -- spouting "I did it" in advance of talking with your lawyer, ever, about anything, is insane and idiotic, regardless of whether you did anything wrong.

Let me add two more things. First, Sam Hurd is being proven right every day in his estimate that half of NFL players smoke the devil weed. Second, for those of you who have stereotypes in your mind of people who smoke pot, does Adrian Peterson fit into them?

Nope not at all..............But I`m moe accurate than hurd when it comes to calling out someone I stereotyped.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh..I just don't want the real issue of him beating his kid to take a back seat to smoking weed.
I think the guilt/innocence thing has already been established in that case. Now it's about how much money is going to change hands. Asinine stuff like smoking weed just raises the $$$$$. You don't actually think he'll spend a night in jail do you? The question is how much money does it cost a millionaire to smack his kid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nite....I'm with you 100%. Pot is going to be used against Peterson not much differently than if he committed a true crime against another human. Above, another poster compared AP smoking pot to dog fighting. :L

Pot is simply a tool for the judicial system allowing the puritans greater power and control over whomever they wish.

:agree:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guilt/innocence thing has already been established in that case. Now it's about how much money is going to change hands. Asinine stuff like smoking weed just raises the $$$$$. You don't actually think he'll spend a night in jail do you? The question is how much money does it cost a millionaire to smack his kid.

oh I'd be shocked if he sits in jail for 10 minutes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not at all..............But I`m moe accurate than hurd when it comes to calling out someone I stereotyped.

Hurd was basing his estimate of 1/2 of players smoking it on having sold weed to many dozen NFL players on multiple teams over the course of many years. Source. That makes his estimate an educated guess rather than a stereotype, I think.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with a vigorous investigation over beating his kid. Instead of hiring a urinalysis team, hire investigators to determine guilt of the true crime.

What a huge waste.

No one was hired for this. It's basic perole/bond/probation practice. He's a fucking moron who clearly feels entitled. So now he doesn't have his freedom.

It's not very hard to not smoke dope.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one was hired for this. It's basic perole/bond/probation practice. He's a fucking moron who clearly feels entitled. So now he doesn't have his freedom.

It's not very hard to not smoke dope.

The Uranalysis is sent to a lab. Cities contract out the results. That's the hiring I'm talking to. Everyone involved in the sample chain of custody including the probation officer is paid an hourly wage. The administrative cost, the cost of drug testing is not cheap and is doing nothing to address the crime committed.

We've wasted resources and did nothing to curb beating a child.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can still trade him Jerruh's team!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Uranalysis is sent to a lab. Cities contract out the results. That's the hiring I'm talking to. Everyone involved in the sample chain of custody including the probation officer is paid an hourly wage. The administrative cost, the cost of drug testing is not cheap and is doing nothing to address the crime committed.

Well - not quite - the guy accused of beating the child could be in jail for a while & therefore limit his access to this kid. Honestly - this is not about pot or getting high - this is simply about AP having this sense of entitlement to the pt where he believes that he can whatever he likes. So much for the theory from some that spankings/whippings/etc result in becoming a better person as an adult. It doesn't appear to have worked in AP's case.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - not quite - the guy accused of beating the child could be in jail for a while & therefore limit his access to this kid. .

Well if he's guilty already....why are we doing any of this? Just throw him in jail already.

Honestly - this is not about pot or getting high - this is simply about AP having this sense of entitlement to the pt where he believes that he can whatever he likes. So much for the theory from some that spankings/whippings/etc result in becoming a better person as an adult. It doesn't appear to have worked in AP's case.

I see you have smoking pot as a sense of entitlement. Well....So is adding salt to your food or eating dairy. Only man does both and both have been proven to be much worse than smoking pot.

I didn't make this debate about pot. The judicial system did. Along with everyone who believes this is a correct way.

Instead they should focus on the crime. But many seem to gloss that over as long as they get AP put in jail. Just put him in jail then. Pot shouldn't be the tool. Crimes against humanity should.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He violated the conditions of his bond. This is beyond someone smoking a little weed. The dipshit knew he was gonna be tested & toked up anyway. Not a wise decision on AP's part.

It's like he is telling Texas courts that "I am above you guys, F U!" That won't sit well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you don't think people out on bail/parole/on probation should be drug tested? Id be annoyed as hell if they weren't.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he is telling Texas courts that "I am above you guys, F U!" That won't sit well.

I didn't get that out of his statement....but if that's a fact...that would be a very dumb thing to do.

I agree that getting popped on the urinalysis (assuming he will) is about stupid and he shouldn't have allowed this to happen.

I'm still pissed this was an issue though.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get that out of his statement....but if that's a fact...that would be a very dumb thing to do.

I agree that getting popped on the urinalysis (assuming he will) is about stupid and he shouldn't have allowed this to happen.

I'm still pissed this was an issue though.

Oh, I'm not saying he said anything like that. To me his "actions" are "saying it" not him actually opening his mouth and saying something like that.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think people out on bail/parole/on probation should be drug tested? Id be annoyed as hell if they weren't.

On parole. yes. Not pot because I see absolutely no reason for it to be illegal or on the controlled substance list. But most drugs....yes.

On bail/bond....no to any drug testing. A person on bail/bond is not guilty yet.