• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adreian Payne (MSU) is all class

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"no father"

THAT'S YOUR BLATANT FALLACY? REALLY?
good fuckn gawd...get a fuckn grip, dude...no, wait, let me rephrase:

"no father present in, or in any way acting 'fatherly' Adreian's entire life...'Thomas Payne' donated sperm and, like the worthless pos he is, shifted scene thereafter." (not exactly unique in many American households, by any blatant stretch.)

Odd that I listened to an interview with him earlier today on local radio. And saw him at MSU's senior night a couple weeks back. (Believe he sat with the little white girl from the OP)And read recent interviews with him about ten minuets ago. Quite the "sperm donor".

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you're not an asshole...

you're just a limp dick.

Payne gets rapey with a girl, and that's cool, but I bring it up, and I'm the asshole.

Only limp dicks aspire to status they haven't earned.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're just a limp dick.

Only limp dicks aspire to status they haven't earned.

So just so I don't make the same limp dick mistake again...

Am I a limp dick because you don't think Payne did anything wrong, or am I a limp dick because I just shouldn't have ruined his moment in the spotlight?

A little clarification will help.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that I listened to an interview with him earlier today on local radio. And saw him at MSU's senior night a couple weeks back. (Believe he sat with the little white girl from the OP)And read recent interviews with him about ten minuets ago. Quite the "sperm donor".

Win the lottery and see how many 'relatives' you never knew existed come knocking at the door. Guy's a fuckn second-rate remora hitching a ride on his now-successful offspring's coattails. By any stretch of the imagination, he's been NO FATHER to the kid...until now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the lottery and see how many 'relatives' you never knew existed come knocking at the door. Guy's a fuckn second-rate remora hitching a ride on his now-successful offspring's coattails. By any stretch of the imagination, he's been NO FATHER to the kid...until now.

You're an idiot.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand why you guys care so much about him, or his dad, or his rapeyishness, or his friendship with a sick child. Why take it personal, when it doesnt affect you in any way shape or form?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...'ruined his moment in the spotlight'

like a gnat fart ruins the air quality in an arena.

or am I a limp dick because I just shouldn't have ruined his moment in the spotlight?

gad. you pissed on a feelgood thread on a sports chat site, nothing more...just a limp dick move, nothing more.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like a gnat fart ruins the air quality in an arena.

gad. you pissed on a feelgood thread on a sports chat site, nothing more...just a limp dick move, nothing more.

Awww... shit buddy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer. Next time some dude who's all rapey has a thread dedicated to talking about what a great guy he is, I'll just let everybody go on sticking their head in the sand. No sense ruining a dubious feelgood thread with a bunch of sobering reality right?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an observation

H2S is using the subject bar that is often neglected. I like it.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gone with "viral discharge" myself...

...there's a few different directions one could go with that.

But gnat farts made me laugh. Makes me think of "rat farts" which of course makes me think of "Caddyshack" which makes me laugh even more.

Speaking of Bill Murray, I was watching Ghostbusters the other day after the passing of Harold Ramis, and it dawned on my... why in the hell did Peter take enough Thorazine to stop a charging rhino when he went to pick up Dana? That guy is suspect.

Living the Dream

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payne had sex wth a girl in college. Oh my God, what is this world coming to. A girl that want do bang a couple jocks. It must be r*pe.

This is stupid. This is still a world class hero and role model.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zero to hero

Payne had sex wth a girl in college. Oh my God, what is this world coming to. A girl that want do bang a couple jocks. It must be r*pe.

whoa, world class hero? Where do i find the standards to get into that club

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know, it's not okay to have sex if she doesn't want to, right? I mean, I'm sure a stud such as yourself has never been turned down, but you are aware that sometimes women decline those sorts of invitations, or even change their mind midway through.

So I guess the real story here is Kieth Appling is a god damned liar.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She sure wanted to have sex for the first hour or so.......before she said she didn't want to anymore