• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adreian Payne (MSU) is all class

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you're doing is speculating........

You're basing your "facts" off of a report from some independent source.

I learned a long time ago that the media can write anything they want to make it sound any way they want. It's about getting views.....it's about getting attention. That's what the media is there for.

If this really was the real deal it would have been all over the major media outlets by now. If there was a police report that got out to the media.....it would have been ALL over.

Living the Dream

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is still top class. So what. He got some strange and she tried to make some cash. Justice prevailed and the time is now. To win for that lil girl.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you're doing is speculating........

You're basing your "facts" off of a report from some independent source.

I learned a long time ago that the media can write anything they want to make it sound any way they want. It's about getting views.....it's about getting attention. That's what the media is there for.

If this really was the real deal it would have been all over the major media outlets by now. If there was a police report that got out to the media.....it would have been ALL over.

You mean this one?

Michigan State Sexual Assault Accusation Police Report | SportsGrid

I'm just telling you what was said in the police report. If you don't believe the police report, that's your prerogative. If you don't believe the statement made by the player in said police report, that's your prerogative.

But don't act like I'm making shit up, just because you don't want to believe it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in doubt, use logic.

If a girl is being raped, then she probably fears for her life.......she would probably scream as she would have no other choice.

But yea, I'm sure the first thought that went through her head was, "just keep silent and this will all go away eventually." :rolleyes:

That's a horrible assumption man. I mean really, really, really horrible. Her first thought may well have been "I don't want to die!" Drawing attention by screaming is good way to get yourself killed in many situations. Plenty of reasons for a r*pe victim to keep quiet. Not that I have any interest in discussing Payne related to r*pe. Just don't like that mindset at all.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the whole police report.

So suspect 1 quit having sex with her about 1 hour after they started having sex because she said she didn't want to anymore.

Suspect 2 said, "comon' just keep going for a little while longer".....and he talked her into going longer.

The end.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why now that this police report didn't make any waves.....

It's because it doesn't paint any kind of r*pe picture at all. It paints an average dorm picture where kids have sex.

This is dumb. It's nothing.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the whole police report.

So suspect 1 quit having sex with her about 1 hour after they started having sex because she said she didn't want to anymore.

Suspect 2 said, "comon' just keep going for a little while longer".....and he talked her into going longer.

The end.

I'm not sure what you read, but that's not what the police report said.

You're making shit up.... again.

But like I said, if you don't believe anything in the police report, that's fine. You can believe what you want, but there were only 3 people in that room... two of them say that Payne sexually assaulted the girl, and the other won't say anything.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why now that this police report didn't make any waves.....

It's because it doesn't paint any kind of r*pe picture at all. It paints an average dorm picture where kids have sex.

This is dumb. It's nothing.

Well coming from a guy that thinks "if she ain't screamin', then I ain't rapin' 'er" I can see why you would think that, but most of society has been in agreement for a while now, that when a girl says no, you stop. If you don't... you're breaking the law.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about?

It says she asked to stop after a very extended period of time having sex. Suspect 1 stopped, but suspect 2 talked her in to keeping on going.

They used the word "coaxed" in the police report. He coaxed her into keeping on going.

She shouldn't have agreed to keep on going I guess? :noidea:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolly? you're a dick...a totally classless, lame limp dick.

You dredge up an incident that happened the first couple of weeks of his freshman year; one that was investigated (perhaps not as thoroughly or 'hangem-high-oriented' as is now fashionable, or as haters would demand) per protocol...and filed away as inconclusive...unsubstantiated.

The kid's shown exemplary conduct as a student, a representative of his school and as a caring loving human being for the past four years.

and limp dicks like you have to crash his party and piss on the cake.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dredge up an incident that happened the first couple of weeks of his freshman year; one that was investigated (perhaps not as thoroughly or 'hangem-high-oriented' as is now fashionable, or as haters would demand) per protocol...and filed away as inconclusive...unsubstantiated.

The kid's shown exemplary conduct as a student, a representative of his school and as a caring loving human being for the past four years.

and limp dicks like you have to crash his party and piss on the cake.

You started your first post on this thread with a blatant falacy. I took offense to that as well.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, I shouldn't assume that she didn't get raped.

But there is no way in hell that it can be assumed that she did either.

I still can't believe that they had sex for an extended period of time and she didn't make any noises.......BUT she did hit one of them in the face according to the independent source?

So she's scared to make noise for fear that they will kill her, but she isn't scared to punch one of them?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about?

It says she asked to stop after a very extended period of time having sex. Suspect 1 stopped, but suspect 2 talked her in to keeping on going.

They used the word "coaxed" in the police report. He coaxed her into keeping on going.

She shouldn't have agreed to keep on going I guess? :noidea:

If I put a gun to your head, and give you the choice of suck my cock, or I'll blow your head off, and you choose, option 1, are you under the impression that you aren't being sexually assaulted because you opted for that instead of something worse? (that is of course, assuming you don't want my cock in your mouth)

Because by law, that's still defined as sexual assault.

Did you read the part in the police report where the victim and Appling both stated that she didn't think she was free to leave, and that she wasn't big enough to fight them off?

It was pretty clear she didn't think she had a choice in the matter, but that's easy for you to ignore isn't it, because it doesn't fit your fantasy of what really happened. "Just some bro's gettin some strange! College wooo!"

I'm sure he had the exact same attitude you do... "I'm an athlete, I can get any pussy I want" And while that may be true from a strictly quantitative view, that doesn't mean that you can fuck any girl you want.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, I shouldn't assume that she didn't get raped.

But there is no way in hell that it can be assumed that she did either.

I'm just going by what the only two witnesses to the incident said. And I'm not saying it's a black and white deal either. What I *am* saying that we know enough happened in the "gray" area that I'm not going to be throwing any parades for Payne or calling him the classiest guy in college hoops, regardless of his recent good deeds.

I still can't believe that they had sex for an extended period of time and she didn't make any noises.......BUT she did hit one of them in the face according to the independent source?

So she's scared to make noise for fear that they will kill her, but she isn't scared to punch one of them?

You keep saying you aren't speculating, but then you say stuff like this. The only conclusion I can draw is that you know what's it's like to be raked by a 6'10" dude. That's the only way you could say shit like that, and *not* be speculating.

(and for the record, what you're trying to do is use logical deduction to arrive at a conclusion but the problem with that is sexual assault isn't a logical thing to do in the first place, nor is the response to it driven by logic. It's an emotionally charged situation that typically elicits an emotional response. Now I'm sure you're in touch with both your emotions, ("fuck bitches" and "man that was fun, fucking bitches") but women have a slightly more complex emotional range that might be a little bit past your pay grade)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that gray area seems to be pretty commendable to me.

I mean, he got anal, oral, and pussy all in one night. And she didn't scream, AND she kept going when he asked her to.

Damn....what a night!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, Appling used 3 condoms before he finally busted a nut off.

He should be commended as well for lasting so long.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody has a father...

Payne has a father. His name is Thomas. He did a little time in the joint, but he's still a father. Don't make things up to better a story.

You started your first post on this thread with a blatant falacy. I took offense to that as well.

"no father"

THAT'S YOUR BLATANT FALLACY? REALLY?
good fuckn gawd...get a fuckn grip, dude...no, wait, let me rephrase:

"no father present in, or in any way acting 'fatherly' Adreian's entire life...'Thomas Payne' donated sperm and, like the worthless pos he is, shifted scene thereafter." (not exactly unique in many American households, by any blatant stretch.)

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"no father"

THAT'S YOUR BLATANT FALLACY? REALLY?
good fuckn gawd...get a fuckn grip, dude...no, wait, let me rephrase:

"no father present in, or in any way acting 'fatherly' Adreian's entire life...'Thomas Payne' donated sperm and, like the worthless pos he is, shifted scene thereafter." (not exactly unique in many American households, by any blatant stretch.)

So "ditched parental responsibility" = POS
and "accused and corroborated rapist" = College humanitarian of the year.

Gotchya.

Payne gets rapey with a girl, and that's cool, but I bring it up, and I'm the asshole.

Riiiiiiiight.