• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Wins 4th Trophy

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tourney.
This is his 4th trophy in golf and says he “wishes he had more of the other ones” in post game presser.

Josh Allen came in 4th place.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerruh selling the team...?:noidea:
I'd settle for still owning but having zero involvement in the day to day operations from him and his dopey son. Sadly all our hopes seem to rest on 23 year old John Stephen Junior as the one to spend his life on his yacht and away from Football. I know I can outlive Jerry. Hopefully I can out live Stephen too...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd settle for still owning but having zero involvement in the day to day operations from him and his dopey son. Sadly all our hopes seem to rest on 23 year old John Stephen Junior as the one to spend his life on his yacht and away from Football. I know I can outlive Jerry. Hopefully I can out live Stephen too...
Trust me, I feel your pain. When Lamar Hunt owned the Chiefs it wasn't his day to day involvement, but the hands he left it in at the time. Carl Peterson did just enough work to get us into playoff position essentially, but never enough to make us a true contender. One of the cheapest GM's we've ever had. Honestly I was worried when Lamar died that his other son, Lamar Hunt junior, was going to be the heir apparent. Thank God Clark ended up in that role...

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I feel your pain. When Lamar Hunt owned the Chiefs it wasn't his day to day involvement, but the hands he left it in at the time. Carl Peterson did just enough work to get us into playoff position essentially, but never enough to make us a true contender. One of the cheapest GM's we've ever had. Honestly I was worried when Lamar died that his other son, Lamar Hunt junior, was going to be the heir apparent. Thank God Clark ended up in that role...
The Bills had similar issues later in Ralph Wilson's tenure. He had no formal involvement, but managed to stick his fingers in just often enough to be really annoying.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take miniature golf win from Dak at this point. Give me something...
Yes, because he wouldn't have a chance in frisbee golf since throwing is involved...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point! So it's Rodgers who wears the pants in that family.
They are in the Amazon somewhere in some dark location doing Ayahuasca together , GNG is repeating "Arron I can't quit you". He must be stoned cause its Aaron, unless its his pet name for him?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are in the Amazon somewhere in some dark location doing Ayahuasca together , GNG is repeating "Arron I can't quit you". He must be stoned cause its Aaron, unless its his pet name for him?
Pet name or his voodoo doll