• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Is A Sniper

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw this throw I wondered just how it was a completion. The D Back on coverage after that play must have done a big WTF

Click the link to see a better angle of the play.

Aaron Rodgers Is A Sniper

coulomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that play too. Thought it was pretty amazing.. The DB's coverage was so tight, he was probably thinking there was no way cobb was going to get the ball thrown to him, he didn't even look for the ball till it was too late.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His throw against the Steelers in the SB was better IMO. You have to be damn good to be a QB in the league and throws like this are just remarkable.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's was a pretty cool angle. He has the tightest spiral in the league. Sometimes I don't know how Manning does it with his wobbly ass throws but he gets it done.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's was a pretty cool angle. He has the tightest spiral in the league. Sometimes I don't know how Manning does it with his wobbly ass throws but he gets it done.

He does it with his giant brain and oversized forehead.....

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the game. Aaron vs Tom is a great match up.
Just wish it was an early game so I wouldn't be smashed at the end.

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ well you both got smashed in the end lol

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was joking...... :-) read what carnzo said

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-6 of the guys I served with in Viet Nam stay in contact, generally about things that concern us and other vets as the number of survivors dwindle by approx. 5000 a month. As we tred toward that final nap, we all tend to seek solace. The following story about Aaron Rodgers gave me pause.

"Save Me a Spot" - The Touching Story from Sports Hero Aaron Rodgers

I live just 30 minutes away from Green Bay, Wisconsin, a.k.a. the Center of the Football Universe. Though I'm not a huge football fan, it's a privilege to be in a region with such a great legacy of excellence. As dramatic as the Packers games can be, some of the most important drama occurs off the field. One touching example was shared by an observant reporter in Milwaukee who attended a charity event that Aaron Rodgers did for the MACC Fund (Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer).

"'Save me a spot': A side of Aaron Rodgers you may not know" by Jen Lada of WITI-TV in Milwaukee gives some great insights into Aaron. I was thrilled to see that Aaron's favorite book is the Bible. Wow. I was also thrilled to see that we share the same favorite movie, The Princess Bride. But I was caught by surprise and a bit of emotion with the dedication that he wrote that night on a father's football, something that wasn't done for show but was simply a reflection of the mindset and compassion of this real hero.

Rodgers' answers and poise on this night were certainly admirable. And I honestly didn't think I could respect Aaron more than I did when we wrapped our hour-long question and answer segment. But I was wrong.

My friend, the father of that young girl who passed, was there that night - enjoying the opportunity to reconnect with many of his MACC Fund family members and revel in the charity's big night. He was one of several attendees brought up on stage where he caught a football thrown by the quarterback of the Green Bay Packers. The evening was already a smashing success for him and his grateful family.

And then he asked Aaron to sign the football he'd caught. He wondered if he'd make it out to his daughter. It isn't shocking that Rodgers obliged. What caught me off guard was the dedication he made. It wasn't until after Aaron left that I first saw the autograph... and the simple yet sweet message that brought tears to this father's eyes: "To Cheri the angel. Save me a spot. - Aaron Rodgers"

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is a class act off the field... he does a lot of work with the MACC Fund. I have a lot of respect for him as a person.

He does a few visits a year.... do a search in Youtube on "Rodgers + MACC Fund" and you can check out some of them.