• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez may just get off

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are numerous charges that AH has to face. I think and especially I hope the jury is taking it's time in trying to get this done right. I truly hope the is not an hung jury. However, if the jury is hung I bet the prosecutors decide to retry him and AH extends his visit behind bars.
I think AH is guilty mainly because he is accused or alleged to be involved in lots of other shit. Billows of smoke, ya know.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are numerous charges that AH has to face. I think and especially I hope the jury is taking it's time in trying to get this done right. I truly hope the is not an hung jury. However, if the jury is hung I bet the prosecutors decide to retry him and AH extends his visit behind bars.
I think AH is guilty mainly because he is accused or alleged to be involved in lots of other shit. Billows of smoke, ya know.
I hope they don't split the difference or act like a bunch of lesser charges are equal to the big one. Just take each at its own merits. Also, don't be lenient thinking he's going to get charged elsewhere, don't play it safe or think multiple convictions are unfair. A lot of time will be concurrent with other sentences.