• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez may just get off

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez will be "getting off" It will be with "Bubba" his cell-mate.....

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a tough guy who hung out with lowlife slime (including the Pounceys!). Hard to believe he is only 25. Truly scary that he was so sensitive that minor insults resulted in murder.

3 guys pick up 1 guy and take him to a quarry where video evidence shows no other activity but the suspects car coming and going and conveniently pulling into the accused's driveway a minute and a half after witnesses report hearing gun fire from the same quarry less than a mile away. Cell phone towers ping the victim's phone the entire route and video also shows the car picking him up at his home and going through a toll booth at times that correspond to the pinging and video evidence. Conversations and texts clearly indicate that the victim was in contact with the accused throughout the evening and preceding days.

There were 4 in the car and only 3 made it to AH's house... there is NO other way to place this on anyone but the occupants of the car.
......if Aaron didn't pull the "trigger".......looks like one of the other homies did it for "initiation and respect" ,.......but wouldn't all three still be held accountable just like that (Pam smart case/n.h.) back in 1990....?

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see where the Aaron Hernandez judge threatened to ban a TV station from the court room? Two Jurors reported that they were being followed by the media . Had they been deemed unfit to resume deliberations , one or both would have been replaced causing deliberations to start from the beginning with alternate jurors.

Weird development. My guess is that Aaron was texting them from his cell, saying if they found him not guilty that he'd put their kids through college...

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not kept up with this thread lately but from what I heard on the radio yesterday even if Hernandez got off for this charge he would immediately go back to a holding cell for the double murder he is also charged with. He won't be getting out anytime soon even if this charge doesn't stick to him.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People think that, if he's not guilty, he gets to go free. Nope. He's facing a double homicide charge, and the prosecution for that case has a whole lot more evidence on him there. I just don't get this guy tbh. How can a guy get involved in three execution-style murders in the span of one year? Ridiculous!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not kept up with this thread lately but from what I heard on the radio yesterday even if Hernandez got off for this charge he would immediately go back to a holding cell for the double murder he is also charged with. He won't be getting out anytime soon even if this charge doesn't stick to him.

yeah i haven't been paying attention to the thread either. But heard on the radio yesterday that the prosecution used the old "if you walk like your guilty and talk like your guilty you gotta be guilty"

No real evidence against him, except that he acted guilty as shit after the shooting.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People think that, if he's not guilty, he gets to go free. Nope. He's facing a double homicide charge, and the prosecution for that case has a whole lot more evidence on him there. I just don't get this guy tbh. How can a guy get involved in three execution-style murders in the span of one year? Ridiculous!
Remember when you were a kid and ate the cookies your mom said not to eat?
After you had eaten some you thought, I'm in trouble already, might as well eat the rest"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i haven't been paying attention to the thread either. But heard on the radio yesterday that the prosecution used the old "if you walk like your guilty and talk like your guilty you gotta be guilty"

No real evidence against him, except that he acted guilty as shit after the shooting.

They got quite a bit at this point considering his own defense team said he was present at the murder. I still can't believe that happened. You are right a decent level of it is circumstantial but there is enough at this point to at least convict him of something. Whether that be 1st degree murder is a bit suspect though.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird development. My guess is that Aaron was texting them from his cell, saying if they found him not guilty that he'd put their kids through college...

Cause Aaron has a cell phone in his cell.... right? (queue the xzibit meme of cells in cells cause of cells blah blah)

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might walk away from this one. No real evidence. He still has another trial waiting after this one.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see where the Aaron Hernandez judge threatened to ban a TV station from the court room? Two Jurors reported that they were being followed by the media . Had they been deemed unfit to resume deliberations , one or both would have been replaced causing deliberations to start from the beginning with alternate jurors.

With what money? He'll be locked up and battling charges for the double murder.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got quite a bit at this point considering his own defense team said he was present at the murder. I still can't believe that happened. You are right a decent level of it is circumstantial but there is enough at this point to at least convict him of something. Whether that be 1st degree murder is a bit suspect though.

They had a ton of "circumstantial" evidence that put Aaron in the car, in the area, before and after etc. Bullets, cigs with dna, video, tire tracks etc etc. I think the defense figured there was a lot of "circumstantial" evidence that had Hernandez at the scene.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a ton of "circumstantial" evidence that put Aaron in the car, in the area, before and after etc. Bullets, cigs with dna, video, tire tracks etc etc. I think the defense figured there was a lot of "circumstantial" evidence that had Hernandez at the scene.
Yes ,but can they say he was the one who made the kill with that evidence?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't have to prove that he is the one pulling the trigger. In Massachusetts I think the law is more geared towards even if one person does the killing if the others in the group were part of the scheme to commit murder they themselves can be convicted of murder. So him being placed at the murder increases the chances that he can be convicted of murder. The defense pretty much has to prove that Hernandez had no knowledge that this was going to happen and that he is the victim in this situation even though he is the one that paid to have evidence covered up and for those who committed the murder if it wasn't him to then flee from authorities. To me that is a pretty tall task to overcome.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a lawyer but I think you don't have to be the one to pull the trigger to be part of a 1st degree murder. And besides that's not the only serious charge he's facing.

(cdumler beat me to it! :) )

I think the evidence putting him at the scene of the crime was piling up. So I think the defense attorney threw a hail mary and blamed it on the others (crazed on PCP) trying to paint Hernandez as a victim.

Considering he only came up with this in the closing arguments I as a juror would be skeptical as hell. But that's me.

I think he's trying to get a hung jury, looking for one weak link in the jury to have "doubts"

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way society is, they could find wrongfully him not guilty of murder, but guilty of marijuana possession, and some would be crying foul for how marijuana isn't that bad, is legal in a few states, and getting the pleading the fifth self incrimination law wrong.

Now, if they rightfully found him not guilty, that's a different thing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might walk away from this one. No real evidence. He still has another trial waiting after this one.

Not sure what the Jury hang up is. In most states the fact his lawyer said he was present at the murder could get him convicted of murder.
Wonder how loud the other two suspects will sing against Hernandez when they are tried?