• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez may just get off

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold and the worst part is the smug look and shitass grin he wears in court like he is gonna get off. He'll be grinning when Bubba makes him his wife. There are guys way bigger that are gonna have their way, unless he hooks up with the right click. If they keep him in a NE prison that's not gonna happen

I'm guessing he ends up in MCI Gardner eventually, most of their inmates are there doing life terms.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Aaron Hernandez's fiancee has to testify tomorrow. Will be funny as hell when that whole clan gets incarcerated like the swine they are.

I assume that Ortiz and the other loser will rat out Hernandez once they are looking down the barrel of a 40-year incarceration for 1st degree murder.

Hernandez was so stupid he practically left a trail of evidence leading right to his front door step for the investigators to follow.

Shaneh-neh Jenkins or whatever her name is will go away for perjury and for disposing of the murder weapon.

His uncle/aunt that were hiding the silver SUV from his 2012 shooting for him in their storage unit, will probably face time as well for aiding and abetting.

With a little luck-- the judge will come down on this overgrown turd with a combined sentence for ALL of his crimes:

* Shooting his friend Bradley in the eye in 2007.

* Double drive-by hommicide in 2012.

* Muder of Odin Lloyd

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying I should pick him up and stash him in my keeper w Rice and AP?

Maybe if you're doing a fantasy team from The Longest Yard.....:pound:
piclongestyard3.jpg

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a tough guy who hung out with lowlife slime (including the Pounceys!). Hard to believe he is only 25. Truly scary that he was so sensitive that minor insults resulted in murder.

3 guys pick up 1 guy and take him to a quarry where video evidence shows no other activity but the suspects car coming and going and conveniently pulling into the accused's driveway a minute and a half after witnesses report hearing gun fire from the same quarry less than a mile away. Cell phone towers ping the victim's phone the entire route and video also shows the car picking him up at his home and going through a toll booth at times that correspond to the pinging and video evidence. Conversations and texts clearly indicate that the victim was in contact with the accused throughout the evening and preceding days.

There were 4 in the car and only 3 made it to AH's house... there is NO other way to place this on anyone but the occupants of the car.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are everyones predictions as to what will happen?
As far as I know these are the options
1st Degree Murder
2nd Degree Murder
Manslaughter
1st Degree Accessory to murder
Aggravated Assualt
5 counts of unlaw possession of a weapon.
Or does anyone see hung jury or not guilty?
My prediction is he gets accessory to murder, gets off for time served and suits up for Robert Kraft in 2016 in the best shape of his life.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are everyones predictions as to what will happen?
As far as I know these are the options
1st Degree Murder
2nd Degree Murder
Manslaughter
1st Degree Accessory to murder
Aggravated Assualt
5 counts of unlaw possession of a weapon.
Or does anyone see hung jury or not guilty?
My prediction is he gets accessory to murder, gets off for time served and suits up for Robert Kraft in 2016 in the best shape of his life.

pretty much all the evidence is circumstantial so other than first degree murder everything else is a crap shoot, IMO.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep wondering.

Hey Aaron, if you didn't kill Odin, where did you drop him off before someone else shot his ass a mile from your house?

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Robert Kraft on the stand. He did his best but it's not going to be good enough. They have him dead to rights.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense should have put up a better defense. AH goes to that park to exercise and that is why his footprint was there. AH smoked with Odin earlier but for some reason Odin wanted to keep some for later, so he stored it in his pocket. AH went out shooting with his friends and that is why there is a casing in his car and he is seen with a gun. Not addressing these seems like the defense is like yup, the prosecution is correct. Try to force doubt in peoples minds, throw a ton of stuff and see if it sticks.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL players seem to really invest big time in expensive high end cars.
Why the rental?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus.
The defense just said that AH witnessed the murder and that he did not know what to do when it happened. Dang, that is one huge admission.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus.
The defense just said that AH witnessed the murder and that he did not know what to do when it happened. Dang, that is one huge admission.

that's shocking to give that information to the jury just before they are given the case to decide a verdict. Now maybe more pieces of the prosecution puzzle falls into place.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting turn of events. Maybe the defense felt AH was going to get convicted of 1st degree murder and this is the curve ball they are throwing???

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty strange that the defense waits until closing to make that kind of case.

Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence imo. Maybe they figure to help the Lloyd family later sue Kraft for negligence or something after sucking all money out of Aaron Hernandez first.

I guess when your client is guilty is sin you have to have a plan B. ;)

Either that or they figure they have someone on the jury who'll vote no and so result in a hung jury. Maybe a women entranced by Aaron brown eyes (or maybe a man entranced...)

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...there's no possible way Hernandez is getting off. I'm still shocked about this whole ordeal.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be in jail for a long time. Now it's just on what charges and how many. What a POS.