• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many have asked the mods to "ban" them from the politics forum since it is such a dumpster fire. Hammerdown did (and I assume he still does if one were to ask) offer this.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you are a HUGE troll like handicappers.. and you accuse people of crying to mods.. you probably shouldn't cry to mods.

Didn't cry to the mods like you did. You got butt-hurt cause i gave you a couple BS ratings, I'm asking @fordman84 if I got banned for sending anyone '"little kid pics". Just trying to debunk your ridiculous and highly slanderous allegation.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the other side of the story, so I am just going to type "lol."
If I am so wrong.. please tell me what the Royals have of value in their farm system that is going to land them a starter at the trade deadline... oh.. and tell me how they are going to afford said pitcher with payroll already maxed?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN......

BTW, Vice.....who predicted NO playoffs for the Royals in 2015? (and 2014). Who are the World Series Champions?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't cry to the mods like you did. You got butt-hurt cause i gave you a couple BS ratings, I'm asking @fordman84 if I got banned for sending anyone '"little kid pics". Just trying to debunk your ridiculous and highly slanderous allegation.
don't cry to me.. the guys on the politics thread are the ones that told me this happened handi..

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And AGAIN,

BTW, Vice.....who predicted NO playoffs for the Royals in 2015? (and 2014). Who are the World Series Champions?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am so wrong.. please tell me what the Royals have of value in their farm system that is going to land them a starter at the trade deadline... oh.. and tell me how they are going to afford said pitcher with payroll already maxed?
Counter-Factuals are inherently speculative... Much can change in a few months. How many people (outside of myself) were on the Cody Reed bandwagon at this time last year?

Have Boyd, Greene, Fulmer, and Norris ever not been shitty pitchers at the MLB level?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he got banned from the politics room. He used to go by the name Black Belt Disciple and got banned under that name. A real character

I know his real name and exposed him on another forum....

O I got him banned several times - Once I told the mods he was sending me pictures of young nude boys and they banned his ass:pound:

Yer shitting me.....................BBD is here in tHoop? Fuckin' funny. The worst were Heat My Shorts and that Diffydell dude or whatever his name was...........................

Yah - he goes by Handicappers now only thing is he got banned from this room under that name as well

You guys just jelly of his fat stacks of cheddar and his 73% winning pick record. Both RBF and Handi call money cheddar, stack it in fat piles, and year after year never waiver from the 73% correct picks mark. But it is just a really big coincidence according to him. :D

Edit: Oh, and both type "BOOM" way too often.

That's all okay, but the guy started stalking me on the CBS forum because I told some one that I was not interested in them. The other person made it clear that he wanted a homosexual relationship and handicappers got upset about it.

He got a real ass whipping by a Lakers fan by the name of chief_Lakers_Fan over martial arts. Turned out that the guy new more than BBD and it really pissed the hell out of him when he got trolled by the best

@handicappers... LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counter-Factuals are inherently speculative... Much can change in a few months. How many people (outside of myself) were on the Cody Reed bandwagon at this time last year?

Have Boyd, Greene, Fulmer, and Norris ever not been shitty pitchers at the MLB level?
Norris was shitty last year?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND.................

WHO predicted the Royals would not win the World Series DURING the 2015 playoffs.....and yet was caught betting $ ON the Royals with the SportsHoopla Bookie!!!!! Who was that???? LOL

:pound:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love a Royals fan that is mouthing off about their rotation... this should be fun to come back to in a few months for me... LOL