• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like you can't change the flaws of the KC pitching staff this year...
Ventura and Volquez had solid to good FIPS, Kennedy's xFIP (normalizing an unsustainable 17+% HR/FB rate) is also good, and a clear candidate to bounceback. Chris Young has been a well documented anomaly for quite some time and is perfectly fine 2 rounds through the order which is all we'll need. Medlen/Duffy is a question mark, sure.

Boyd, Greene, Fulmer, and Norris either haven't proven anything or were terrible when they did pitch at the MLB level. Your pitching staff is Verlander, Zimmerman, and duct tape. The White Sox and Indians shit all over the Tigers rotation.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The white sox have nothing after their first 5 guys... nothing.. an injury happens and they are fucked... What they have in their system makes Fulmer and Boyd look like Cy fucking Young.

I am not going to sit here and argue the same shit.. but if you are expecting a big year from Ian Kennedy all I can say is good luck with that. LOL Good luck with that. Edison Volquez is just as likely to regress, as is Chris Young as Ian Kennedy is to "bounce back".

There is a real good chance you might have 5 guys in your rotation with ERA's over 4.5 by July.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact of the matter is this... The only team that has legit starting pitching, good pitching depth, AND a bullpen is the Indians... The Tigers rotation very easily could be the second best in the division if healthy... and their bullpen could end up being better than average too. The Royals have a sub par rotation with a bullpen that has logged a TON of innings in the last 2 years.

I am not even concerned about the Royals to be honest... the two teams that will give the Tigers the most run will be the Indians and White Sox...

The Royals are going to end up battling the Twins for last... all it would take for that reality to happen is an injury to Wade Davis or Sal Perez. Who is your backup catcher?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers... why don't we move our battle over to the politics forum so these dweebs can talk baseball... oh wait.... you can't go there. AHAHHHAHAHAAHHHAAHAH

That's by choice. You can easily ask a mod to take you off the PF forum.

Just ask @fordman84 or @HammerDown if you'd like.

You thought you won the internet but all you did was make another lame, weak sauce attack.

You never answered my question, why you keep posting Bums personal info in this thread and threatening his life on the HOOP ?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The white sox have nothing after their first 5 guys... nothing.. an injury happens and they are fucked... What they have in their system makes Fulmer and Boyd look like Cy fucking Young.

I am not going to sit here and argue the same shit.. but if you are expecting a big year from Ian Kennedy all I can say is good luck with that. LOL Good luck with that. Edison Volquez is just as likely to regress, as is Chris Young as Ian Kennedy is to "bounce back".

There is a real good chance you might have 5 guys in your rotation with ERA's over 4.5 by July.

Which is based off of your whims, of course. Do you know how fucking hard it's going to be to get all 5 of them over a 4.5 ERA with an elite defense?

Pitchers with an xFIP or FIP at or below 3.80

Ventura
Kennedy
Volquez

Chris Young with a career babip under .250 leads to his ERA being way ahead of his peripheral estimates. He may not go deep, but he won't have to.

Then there's Medlen which is a question mark, but tolerable up until the deadline or when a prospect is ready.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard handi got banned on this site with another alt for sending PM's with little boys pics in it... Sounds about right. They also told me he is a homo and was trying to pic up men with another one of his banned alts.

Is this true @HammerDown / @fordman84 ?

I think Vice is making stuff up again.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is based off of your whims, of course. Do you know how fucking hard it's going to be to get all 5 of them over a 4.5 ERA with an elite defense?

Pitchers with an xFIP or FIP at or below 3.80

Ventura
Kennedy
Volquez

Chris Young with a career babip under .250 leads to his ERA being way ahead of his peripheral estimates. He may not go deep, but he won't have to.

Then there's Medlen which is a question mark, but tolerable up until the deadline or when a prospect is ready.

LOL.. up until the deadline? What the fuck prospect are they going to trade for a upgrade to the rotation this year? What prospect is going to be ready ? Zimmer? LOL.. that guy's arm might fall off before the season starts...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this true @HammerDown / @fordman84 ?

I think Vice is making stuff up again.
Why don't we talk about why you can't go on the politics forum handi... or why you are known by so many on this site for using alts and having them banned?

LOL.. look at handi running to mods... wow. I am speechless.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love a guy that accuses other of running to mods when they have been "owned" as you say.. running to mods. @handicappers.. you are a sad sack troll bro.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals are going to end up battling the Twins for last... all it would take for that reality to happen is an injury to Wade Davis or Sal Perez. Who is your backup catcher?

Who backs up Cabrera? Who backs up Rodriguez?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers... if it isn't true.. why not follow me over to the politics forum for a little chat with some of your old friends there?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love a guy that accuses other of running to mods when they have been "owned" as you say.. running to mods. @handicappers.. you are a sad sack troll bro.

I'm not running to the mods, I'm just denying your ridiculous trolling claims that involve 'little kid pics' and 'gay men'

You're too stupid to come up with anything real and to top it off, you can't fight. I understand you're still butt hurt cause i was Dr. Phil on the other site back in the day.

go get your shine box, daddy anchor.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Vice.....who predicted NO playoffs for the Royals in 2015? (and 2014). Who are the World Series Champions?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not running to the mods, I'm just denying your ridiculous trolling claims that involve 'little kid pics' and 'gay men'

You're too stupid to come up with anything real and to top it off, you can't fight. I understand you're still butt hurt cause i was Dr. Phil on the other site back in the day.

go get your shine box, daddy anchor.
LOL handi.. you are running to the mods for help. Like I said.. if its not true.. why not post on a thread in the politics forum and prove me wrong.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told you, I had @fordman84 take me off the PF, like so many other posters have done. That forum isn't really filled with a lot of intellect, so you'll fit in quite nicely there since you don't know a lot about sports.
you had fordman ban you? lol... why would you do that? if you don't want to go there.. don't go there.. why would a mod have to take you off the forum? LOL.. you are a joke handi.