• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Dream "fight" might take place at Wrestle Maina 32

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be an absolutely amazing match. I hope to God WWE is smart enough to do this.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
inb4OwensHaters

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd need to develop some sort of angle for this to be interesting to me. Not sure I trust WWE creative to get that done.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They'd need to develop some sort of angle for this to be interesting to me. Not sure I trust WWE creative to get that done.

Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this either...

If they have an even match Lesnar loses some of his mystique. Owens is one of my favorites on the roster so I don't want to see him get tossed around the ring and lose a glorified squash match.I don't see it as a compatible match. I'd rather see Owens vs Zayn or a healthy Bryan

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens thinks too much of himself. I definitely do not think Owens is ready for Brock.

Lets read this like it is written, A dream fight for Owens would be Brock. I highly doubt it will be for much of the universe.

Dream fight for pure destruction would be to pay Goldberg to fight Brock at WM32. Two basically outside the title hunt guys that would put on a really good show. Both real heavyweight fighters, neither has alot of love from ownership, but either would dominate this lame wwe title.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Brock beat the shit out of Owens' fat ass.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't paying Brock all the money to fight Kevin Owens. He has to be going for gold or fitting an A-lister and that's not Owens....not now, and probably not ever.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol wow you all are morons. Owens is a top 3 wrestler on the roster right now. Him and Brock would be an amazing match. How else to you get these young guys up in the top tier? You have them go toe to toe with a monster.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens thinks too much of himself. I definitely do not think Owens is ready for Brock.

Lets read this like it is written, A dream fight for Owens would be Brock. I highly doubt it will be for much of the universe.

Dream fight for pure destruction would be to pay Goldberg to fight Brock at WM32. Two basically outside the title hunt guys that would put on a really good show. Both real heavyweight fighters, neither has alot of love from ownership, but either would dominate this lame wwe title.
Did you not watch their match at WrestleMania years back? It was absolute dog shit. Brock vs Owens would be 10 times better.

I would love to see Brock beat the shit out of Owens' fat ass.
Another guy who doesn't get it. Owens is one of the best wrestlers on the roster right now. Just cause he's a heel means nothing. He plays his character as well as any heel on the roster at this moment and it isn't even close.

Lol wow you all are morons. Owens is a top 3 wrestler on the roster right now. Him and Brock would be an amazing match. How else to you get these young guys up in the top tier? You have them go toe to toe with a monster.
Winner winner, chicken dinner.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He lost clean to Dean Ambrose 2 weeks ago. Having him in a competitive match with Lesnar makes no sense

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost clean to Dean Ambrose 2 weeks ago. Having him in a competitive match with Lesnar makes no sense
Then who should Lesner fight in your opinion? The list of people that make sense if that is your thought process is......about 2 people.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Then who should Lesner fight in your opinion? The list of people that make sense if that is your thought process is......about 2 people.
We're talking about the biggest star in wrestling and his match at WM.I'd agree that there will only be a handful of people who makes sense in that spot.Lesnar vs whoever is champ, or a returning legend ormaybe Reigns/Cena/Orton.I like Owens but he hasn't been booked as a credible WrestleMania main event opponent for Lesnar. Maybe by WM 33

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not watch their match at WrestleMania years back? It was absolute dog shit. Brock vs Owens would be 10 times better.

Another guy who doesn't get it. Owens is one of the best wrestlers on the roster right now. Just cause he's a heel means nothing. He plays his character as well as any heel on the roster at this moment and it isn't even close.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.
Sorry, but I can't take a wrestler serious when they wrestle in a tshirt.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about the biggest star in wrestling and his match at WM.I'd agree that there will only be a handful of people who makes sense in that spot.Lesnar vs whoever is champ, or a returning legend ormaybe Reigns/Cena/Orton.I like Owens but he hasn't been booked as a credible WrestleMania main event opponent for Lesnar. Maybe by WM 33
Reigns and Cena are the only people who are viable in your world. Will Orton even be back? Cena is likely fighting Undertaker. That pretty much only leaves Reigns and I personally don't want to see the same main evens at WM 2 years in a row. Kevin Owens is one of the top 3 wrestlers in WWE right now and is the best heel in the company at the moment. He makes perfect sense to fight Lesner.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reigns and Cena are the only people who are viable in your world. Will Orton even be back? Cena is likely fighting Undertaker. That pretty much only leaves Reigns and I personally don't want to see the same main evens at WM 2 years in a row. Kevin Owens is one of the top 3 wrestlers in WWE right now and is the best heel in the company at the moment. He makes perfect sense to fight Lesner.
You're leaving out returning legends, a heel world champion.. There's option. You're either going to damage Owens by squashing him at WM or damage Lesnar by having him look mortal against someone from the midcard. With how much they've invested in Lesnar it's Owens getting squashed. I'd like to see Owens or Neville or Cesaro one day have a match with Lesnar at a PPV. But you would need any of them to be booked strong for at least a year for the match to make sense

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're leaving out returning legends, a heel world champion.. There's option. You're either going to damage Owens by squashing him at WM or damage Lesnar by having him look mortal against someone from the midcard. With how much they've invested in Lesnar it's Owens getting squashed. I'd like to see Owens or Neville or Cesaro one day have a match with Lesnar at a PPV. But you would need any of them to be booked strong for at least a year for the match to make sense

Well they already ruled out the Rock, do we really want another part time wrestler headlining WM? That is part of the problem with the WWE now. They keep just using part timers in the biggest shows. It is a terrible way to run a business. If you build Owens up till WM, him going toe to toe with Lesnar can give them the top heel they really need because right now, it's Sheamus. If you don't make others look strong against Lesnar, why isn't he WWE champion and never lose it? It makes no sense. If Owens can't beat Lesnar, there should be no way Rollins can. Hell you leave yourself with the Championship being passed back and forth between Cena, Reigns and Lesnar. No one else can realistically beat him.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think people are going to remember that 3 months down the road? Doubtful.

Sorry, but I can't take a wrestler serious when they wrestle in a tshirt.

covers his manziere
You two are ridiculous. If that is really what you judge wrestlers by, you have serious issues. Try actually watching the product, watching him wrestle in the ring, watch EVERYONE ELSE (not as heels/faces, as PERFORMERS), and then come back to me. I understand you don't like him and everyone has an opinion...but your opinions are HEAVILY outweighed by basically 95% of the internet's opinions and people who have actually watched him wrestle in 5-star matches THAT HE CARRIED. You do know he wrestled outside of WWE, right?