• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Dream "fight" might take place at Wrestle Maina 32

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ratings suck and they need to build new stars. That's obvious. The disagreement here is how Lesnar and part timers fit into it. A match with Lesnar shouldn't be the start of someone's push with 3 months of booking behind it.It should be the culmination of a year or more of strong booking to have someone ready to be a maineventer for the next 10 years when it's over. It should be a huge deal when it happens. It's not going to mean anything if a midcarder who losses clean at every other PPV takes him to the limit.

In the mid 90s when the the WWF was getting killed in the ratings it didn't change over night. Nobody was hotshoted into being the next Hogan.. they singled out their best talent, built the show around them.. it was a process. Steve Austin wasn't the ring master one day and the champion a month later. That wouldn't have made sense
Dean Ambrose is probably one of the 5 biggest stars in WWE at this moment. Losing to him, even clean, isn't a terrible thing. Owens isn't out there losing to Zack Ryder or Kalisto. Owens has been very very good in WWE and has won the vast majority of his matches. He is the Intercontinental champ, beat John Cena clean (even tho he lost the next 2), is fantastic in the ring and the crowd loves him. He is the exact perfect type of person to get this push right now. He can be on Raw every week, he can use this to boost his brand, saying he pushed the beast to the edge in a fight, hell he can use it as an in to being a Paul Heyman guy and it would be amazing. There are a TON of stuff they can do with this if they just open their minds and push a guy.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens lost his title at the perfect time to start a feud with Lesnar up, heading to WM.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens lost his title at the perfect time to start a feud with Lesnar up, heading to WM.

Pretty sure the fued Lesnar is getting into is with the league of nations when they interfere this weekend. Brock is not gonna be like Cena jumping too high for the powerbomb or beat into a corner waiting for the assintheface move. Lesnar and Owens should last as long as Aldo MacGregor.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the last time I actually respond to you on here. It's painstakingly clear you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the haters and whiners...

Just read a premium newsletter from WrestlingNewsWorld.com (an INCREDIBLY reliable source) and Kevin Owens won't be facing Lesnar at Mania. What they've been told is Bray Wyatt would be the one to go up against Lesnar, which would obviously mean Lesnar has to be a face. That's easily done, cause everyone loves seeing Lesnar beat the hell out of anyone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if this is going to happen, they better hurry and star developing a story. The Rumble isn't far away and Lesnar is not booked for many upcoming events. So i'd think his WM 32 storyline would need to be in place almost by the next time he appears on RAW...

They could have him face Bryan, in what will be Bryans last match in the WWE....since WWE doesn't seem to trust the doctors who have cleared Bryan to wrestle. They could gamble, and let Bryan face Lesnar, and have Lesnar just crush Bryan to where he "retires".

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the haters and whiners...

Just read a premium newsletter from WrestlingNewsWorld.com (an INCREDIBLY reliable source) and Kevin Owens won't be facing Lesnar at Mania. What they've been told is Bray Wyatt would be the one to go up against Lesnar, which would obviously mean Lesnar has to be a face. That's easily done, cause everyone loves seeing Lesnar beat the hell out of anyone.
Wyatt was red hot a couple years ago. Then they really ruined him.

Thought he would be the perfect one to end the streak if they were going to do it. I think that was the year he was extremely over too. Could have catapulted him into the top tier..

Now he is mid card just trying to help fill the 3 hours of RAW.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reigns/Lesnar pt I didn't have a clean finish. The rematch is the obvious choice for the WM main event. If HHH/Reigns is the main event I'm boycotting that part of the show. That should be at the Rumble

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wyatt/Lesnar doesn't thrill me but at least they can use the number's game and Wyatt's mystic gimmick as a way to make it a compelling match. It's more logical than Owens/Lesnar

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dream fight for pure destruction would be to pay Goldberg to fight Brock at WM32.

Dream for who? 50 year old ex WCW marks? This is why wrestling sucks now. Owens busts his ass all year long, putting on some of the best matches of the year, and you want see some dude who hasn't wrestled in ten years come in instead. Lol ill rent Fall Brawl 97 if I want watch Goldnerd.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Neville Brock match would make more sense. At least Neville could hold his own in a legitimate fight against WWE fans, Owens even stunning Lesnar is so far out the realm of possibility. Still not sure how anyone thinks he has main event talent, he's Mick Foley with no wow factor.

Neville is a shrimp. Met him several times. Juiced out of his mind, but short like a tall dwarf. Comparing Owens to POS crash test dummy Foley is an insult to Kevin Steen's career. Owens is a real wrestler with legit talent. Foley is just a self mutilating stunt man.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the biggest stars in the best era of wrestling.A legendary performer.

He was truly nobody as Cactus Jack. He had a cult following at best. Yes, Vince and Undertaker turned him into a star when they threw him off the cell. A literal one hit wonder. I loved his feud vs. HHH, but he's not the legend he thinks he is, and I can't stand him now. Him and Goldberg can please go away forever.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He was truly nobody as Cactus Jack. He had a cult following at best. Yes, Vince and Undertaker turned him into a star when they threw him off the cell. A literal one hit wonder. I loved his feud vs. HHH, but he's not the legend he thinks he is, and I can't stand him now. Him and Goldberg can please go away forever.

A nobody as Cactus Jack? Just like Steve Austin was a nobody as Stunning Steve ,HHH was a nobody as a Terra Rizin and Undertaker as a nobody as Mean Mark Calloway.

He had a star-making moment when he went off the cage. He paid a physical price to get over as a main event guy. The whole "stuntman" critique was from Flair's biography and his buddy Ricky Steamboat's promos. They needed an explanation why Flair booked a HOFer like a lower mid card talent while he was in WCW. He became a legend because he had great matches, cut great promos, and had a great mind for the business.

He was one of the best performers of wrestling's financial golden age. He was versatile working heel, face or comedy. Technical wrestling is great but it's not the be all, end all.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mankind was a great character, agree. But he was still a self mutilating stunt man. Kevin Owens is a great wrestler, an epic brawler, and imo a better performer. Foley has done a lot more in his career I didn't care for, than I did. Hes also a c!ass A butthole sniffer who regularly grovels for attention. Lost a lot of respect for him during his TNA run, trashing WWE regulary, then begging to be taken back.

Between the self mutilation and the shameless groveling, I just have no respect for the guy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Steen vs Generico fued is a lot better than anything Foley ever did. Ladder War is a great example of how to combine a wrestling match with a car wreck. All Foley's matches were just car wrecks.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I didn't follow him during his TNA run.I fell out of wrestling during that time period so I'm talking about Foley as a WCW/ECW/WWF guy. He was a big part of wrestling's culutral peak. Not on the level of The Rock or SCSA but as important as anyone else.

I agree Owens is a better in ring performer than Foley but you can say that when you compare Owens with anyone at that size.

As far as Foley as a self promoter, that doesn't bother me. It's always been a part of wrestling

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neville is a shrimp. Met him several times. Juiced out of his mind, but short like a tall dwarf. Comparing Owens to POS crash test dummy Foley is an insult to Kevin Steen's career. Owens is a real wrestler with legit talent. Foley is just a self mutilating stunt man.

Calling Neville a shrimp is no different than calling Owens fat. I'm not impressed at all with Owens but I've stated it might be due to his lame ass character cause noone in their right mind would be bullied by the guy. He needs to have the character that Rollins has/had as a heel or a gimmick like Foley did. Still waiting on the answer to what in the ring wows people besides he can do some things most fatties can't.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Wrestlemania....