• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Nebraska @ #11 Wisconsin 7PM ET ESPN

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that O'brien kid warming up when it looked like Tommy might go out? I love Tommy Armstrong because that guy is a fighter but O'brien is our future.

Tanner Lee will be our starter next year and after that it will be Gebbia.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team fought their asses off.

Prideful in that they didn't quit. Past years we would have rolled over and died and lost 52-20, but this team dug in and fought.

Getting some pride back, but still not good enough. Baby steps.
Need a QB and a gamebreaking WR and you're good.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Badger fans. For a team everyone counted out at the start of the year you guys are champions. As for me,, I'm happy to be able to finally compete against a team like yours again.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game Nebraska fans. I think you guys showed you're deserving of a top ten ranking. This was basically the OSU game all over again but our defense held. I think Tommy should've run more in OT and you may have had the victory.

Very proud of this defense. Despite playing with 5-6 backups at times we held a very good offense to 17 points even though we had 2 int's and gave them great field position most of the night. I'm really looking forward to watching that OSU game since you're very similar and evenly matched.

Rushing attack improved as the game went on and got the job done. We must clean up the QB situation. I honestly don't know who to go with anymore because both made the worst 2 passes I've seen all season. Just manage the game and rely on the rushing attack and defense and they will win out and hopefully play for the championship and a chance to get into the 4 team playoffs.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers should be ranked 6th next week IMO. Our defense has proven to be championship caliber. Our rushing offense has improved each week. All we need the QB's to do is manage the game. Throw short accurate passes, no int's/fumbles and no holding onto the ball for an hour. If they do that with our D we beat anyone in the country.
Yet you still have two losses.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win for sure, but I'm not sure we deserve to be ranked over Nebraska when they took us to OT in our house and have half as many losses.

Good assessment and I can agree with this. I think most voters would find that tough to put a team over another team that just beat them and were only ranked several spots below. I know for sure we will be in the top ten but not in the top 5.

I do know one thing I will be the biggest OSU fan next week. That's almost as bad as having to root for the Cowboys. :mad2:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we lost. Did anybody notice the refs basically refused to call holding or PI the entire game??? was it just me or what?? hell even UnSportsman like conduct wasnt called within the opening drive when OUR player Gerry stood over dude and taunted... there were holds and pi in the OT as well... more would have been called against Wisconsin.... however none were called against either hard saying what would have happened although the hold/pi against westy in OT was egregious

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

two teams in top ten though and we've beaten two teams in that will be ranked in the top 20 next week. We choked the OSU game away and basically played our worst game of the year vs the #2 team and only lost by one miracle play. I think the voters will put us at 8 and Neb at 10. Good game

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we lost. Did anybody notice the refs basically refused to call holding or PI the entire game??? was it just me or what?? hell even UnSportsman like conduct wasnt called within the opening drive when OUR player Gerry stood over dude and taunted... there were holds and pi in the OT as well... more would have been called against Wisconsin.... however none were called against either hard saying what would have happened although the hold/pi against westy in OT was egregious

It was the same when we played OSU but even worse and were on plays that OSU scored on. Our refs are starting to threaten the PAC 12 refs for worst in the league. UW is the least penalized team in the conference so it's expected out of them but there were quite a few missed on both sides no doubt. At least they were consistently bad for both teams. Normally we get screwed like in the OSU game.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers should be ranked 6th next week IMO. Our defense has proven to be championship caliber. Our rushing offense has improved each week. All we need the QB's to do is manage the game. Throw short accurate passes, no int's/fumbles and no holding onto the ball for an hour. If they do that with our D we beat anyone in the country.
First you guaranteed they'd lose in OT and now you're praising them. You really are an idiot.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Badgers offense needs to improve.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game ball on offense goes to Ogun for sure. With 120 yards on just 11 carries and the game winning TD.

Game ball on D goes to the backup MLB in Ryan Conley. I believe he had 11 tackles and 3 TFL's. Everyone was talking about how losing Cichy would hurt but he played just as good as Cichy and even better at times with the speed to chase down WR's.

DB's in Dakota and Shelton looked like NFL DB's out there today.

The lump of coal goes to Vince on defense. I think he's just not 100% right now but he had a bad penalty and gave up the edge multiple times. On offense it goes to both QB's with just bad int's with the lead. On SPT's it goes to the Kicker. Yes he's the backup but there's no excuse to miss an extra point.

Offense: C

Defense: B +

SPT's: D+

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game ball on offense goes to Ogun for sure. With 120 yards on just 11 carries and the game winning TD.

Game ball on D goes to the backup MLB in Ryan Conley. I believe he had 11 tackles and 3 TFL's. Everyone was talking about how losing Cichy would hurt but he played just as good as Cichy and even better at times with the speed to chase down WR's.

DB's in Dakota and Shelton looked like NFL DB's out there today.

The lump of coal goes to Vince on defense. I think he's just not 100% right now but he had a bad penalty and gave up the edge multiple times. On offense it goes to both QB's with just bad int's with the lead. On SPT's it goes to the Kicker. Yes he's the backup but there's no excuse to miss an extra point.

Offense: C

Defense: B +

SPT's: D+
Agree on your offensive MVP. Don't get how we can bottle Clement up the whole game but couldn't get a handle on 23. Dude runs like a deer...and by that I mean he has long legs and stands up straight.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Badger fans. For a team everyone counted out at the start of the year you guys are champions. As for me,, I'm happy to be able to finally compete against a team like yours again.

Great post and great game from a classy team. We're a championship defense with a solid run game but our QB's need to learn how to manage a game before we even think of a championship. You guys earned a top ten ranking tonight. You were very well coached and battled very well. I'm just happy we finally beat a legit top ten team this year at least you guys are IMO. LSU might sneak back in the top ten with the way they have been playing.

Good luck

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on your offensive MVP. Don't get how we can bottle Clement up the whole game but couldn't get a handle on 23. Dude runs like a deer...and by that I mean he has long legs and stands up straight.

That's the difference between the two. Clement has short choppy steps and almost runs like he has shit in his pants. OGUN has great offensive moves and normally doesn't get tripped up too often. IMO Shaw is the best RB on this team but we will only give him the rock maybe once a game. That one run is always deadly as it was in this game with a 21 yard TD run.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone here know a kicker that can play for the Badgers? The water boy? Anyone.

NU will win by one point.
BOOKED

I'm always right.

It appears you still don't know shit from shinola...good job, you fucking idiot