• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Nebraska @ #11 Wisconsin 7PM ET ESPN

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. A whole lot of childish bullshit in this thread. Calls were made. We didn't make plays when we needed them most. Tommy fucked up.

The next couple years will be fun at the rate we're recruiting.

Straight up respect to the white boys who ball out on Sconies defense, and kudos to the secondary who didn't have a very hard job dealing with Tommy's fucking garbage.

Overall, I'm proud of the blackshirts. They fucked Clement's shit up, and Nate Gerry made sconnies QB's piss down their leg.

I really fucking hate bitching about calls, but that Westerkamp call was the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen in a do or die game in maybe 10 years.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, you did not watch the game. Hurray!! i guess. You clearly cannot get past your homeristic ways, yay for you. I noticed early and often that shit wasnt being called. It became quite apparent that Wisconsin took advantage of these no calls often and then beyond. My only complaint is that in OT they STILL continued to not call this bullshit. ONLY COMPLAINT. Nebraska would have won the game had it been called fair from the start without overtime but come the fuck on when it goes to overtime, show some fucking respect. The refs clearly did not want to see a nebraska win. That is why they didnt call nebraska on the 3 ish penalties because UW committed at least 15 uncalled penalties..... IT IS OK THOUGH as you know because NEBRASKA is still #1 in the west you cheating dirty hoe bags! Yup i went there SUCK IT! you are still at 2 losses in conference play.
lol

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Nebraska fans, thanks for giving us as good a game as Georgia State...