• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ Nebraska -- 6pm CST on ESPN

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that reporter is horrible. her reading of teleprompter was just bad. and she said nothing new, just the same rhetoric as everyone else.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

End of discussion

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a different view. It certainly looks like he puts his hand on Reilly just before he goes out. Or maybe my eyes are just seeing what I want them to.

Yep sorry I posted this same video late guys.

Definitive evidence. Correct call.

Let's go beat #5 Iowa.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that reporter is horrible. her reading of teleprompter was just bad. and she said nothing new, just the same rhetoric as everyone else.

It's just like anything with major news outlets. Limited knowledge with massive speculation.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can scream bullshit all they want, but when it's all said and done, that goes down in the history books as a W. It's clear from that new angle he was forced out and any reasonable ref would make that call.

We're basically the victims of poor video evidence when there is zero reason to suspect the ref of "jobbing" MSU.

I just laugh and shake my head at anyone who really thinks MSU "got hosed".

Especially Plaxico Burress's stupid ass.

We're expected to give credibility to someone who shot themselves in the leg in a night club

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can scream bullshit all they want, but when it's all said and done, that goes down in the history books as a W. It's clear from that new angle he was forced out and any reasonable ref would make that call.

We're basically the victims of poor video evidence when there is zero reason to suspect the ref of "jobbing" MSU.

I just laugh and shake my head at anyone who really thinks MSU "got hosed".

Especially Plaxico Burress's stupid ass.

We're expected to give credibility to someone who shot themselves in the leg in a night club
Well Griese took what little evidence there was and made an accusation. That planted the seed.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Griese took what little evidence there was and made an accusation. That planted the seed.
Griese and his father hate Nebraska so much because of '97. He could never be objective.

He's an awful commentator in any game he's assigned to.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Ed Cunningham over ok I can't finish that sentence I would literally take a monkey with a headset over Ed Cunningam

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is 1:30 AM Brasky talking but We could easily be in the committee's playoffs right now No joke. This was just a crazy season.

That secondary of ours... I don't get it. We seem to be figuring it out finally but damn. We are the best unranked team in the country. We will beat Iowa. People will take notice.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe this is 1:30 AM Brasky talking but We could easily be in the committee's playoffs right now No joke. This was just a crazy season.

That secondary of ours... I don't get it. We seem to be figuring it out finally but damn. We are the best unranked team in the country. We will beat Iowa. People will take notice.

Contrary to some people's belief, Nebraska does have enough talent to have at least been in the playoff discussion, in a different situation.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Okie St. should be one of the 4 teams right now instead of ND. Okie St. has one heck of a team. TTU isn't no slouch and Okie St was down by 17 against them at TTUs home field, but won the game by 17, and then they beat a pretty good TCU team last weekend. I'm no Okie St. fan, but I hope I don't jinx them now! I would like to have someone different in the playoffs, especially since Nebraska won't be there.