• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ Nebraska -- 6pm CST on ESPN

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired narrative, yes. I know.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and 10 4th quarter 3:59 left. 2:04:33 in the video.

Fucking say something about that one.
here's the deal, they called offsetting OPI/DPI in the 1st half and honestly if they throw a flag there, they would probably do it again. i mean moore does give a push and then the MSU defender grabs onto that arm. it's funny that everyone says oh he is grabbing his arm, but everyone ignores the obvious push by Moore.

as far as Reilly, the rule which everyone has posted all over the internet is: This does not apply to an originally eligible offensive player who attempts to return inbounds immediately after going out of bounds due to contact by an opponent. it never says forced, that stupid MSU chick on ESPN needs to learn to read. the defender made obvious contact which caused Reilly to go out of bounds.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Rules are rules. Can't expect a ref to be like "well technically he made contact, but I don't feel as though he forced him out."

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
here's the deal, they called offsetting OPI/DPI in the 1st half and honestly if they throw a flag there, they would probably do it again. i mean moore does give a push and then the MSU defender grabs onto that arm. it's funny that everyone says oh he is grabbing his arm, but everyone ignores the obvious push by Moore.

as far as Reilly, the rule which everyone has posted all over the internet is: This does not apply to an originally eligible offensive player who attempts to return inbounds immediately after going out of bounds due to contact by an opponent. it never says forced, that stupid MSU chick on ESPN needs to learn to read. the defender made obvious contact which caused Reilly to go out of bounds.

An official was right there to see what really happened. That was a perfectly legal play for sure.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically if it were a law and order episode, they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt... And that's all that matters.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DADBURNIIT !!

the deffender had laser eye site like a super hero that forced him out

in the hand booklet -- players with super hero eye site that can control another players control of movement and motion against opponant will be flagged and the player of the offence will be given full rights in thar thought out course of action

Law 10 --bpd 12387