• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7.9 Total QBR

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant give up on two 3rd round picks after one year shark cmon. I think Winston will be a good pro. He is Cam Newton with passing accuracy. If he had no off field problems he would be the #1 overall pick hands down.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pick would be defense De, S, and CB. I wouldn't give up on Moses as a RT. No you do not take a RT in the top 5. My gut feeling is that Gruden will go with Cousins and McCoy. I know Winston has ALOT of off field trouble but you cant deny his talent. He is a great passer and has a nack for winning close games. He can make plays in the pocket and on the run. I don't think we would go this route but I wouldn't be surprised if Synder did this.

he doesnt just have "a lot" of issues dean . he has serious character flaws to include probable r*pe

i wont bash moses for his play yet . he is still learning however if a RT is available and can help us you take him

so far my 1st mock draft has us taking peat , oakman de and prewitt safety

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a third round pick can only get onto the field because of a starter getting injured on a team with known line issues, he is not that good. I thought Moses was a waste of a pick from the moment his name came up.

I agree griffin is likely gone. But benching him now serves no purpose other than to make some fans feel good. Now dont get it wrong, I thought he was a mistake from day one. But you dont compound that mistake by benching him for a QB with INT issues. Sure we MIGHT win a few of these last five games, but whats the point in finishing 6-10 and giving Snyder ammo to draft the next Jamarcus Russell. And dont get it twistwed, you give Jamies Winston a top five pick money and you are just flushing money and the pick down the drain. This kid in DC is nothing but a train wreck wrapped in a nuclear explosion with a zombie apocalypse waiting to happen.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went against the Smiths. Gotta give him some slack. I understand Winston is a off field mess but if he wasn't he would of been #1 overall pick. No way does a RT trumph a De, Cb, or S. It will depend on what we do in FA.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not have these sack problems with Cousins or McCoy at the helm. Moses can develop into a RT. You are evaluating him as a LT totally different animal. Totally disagree that we need a Rt over the positions I mentioned. Its going to be Williams, Luenvo, Litch, Long, and Moses as the 2015 line.

So you are basically advocating using the same O-line as the current one except that you are counting on the rookies taking a major leap in improvement next season. Pretty risky approach. Also - you are suggesting that the Redskins actually consider taking a safety with a very high pick? Have you actually paid attn to this season & the way drafts in the past usually unfold?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant say for sure socal b/c I don't know what number pick we will get. I don't think there is a top 5 or top 10 safety in this years draft. The oline is not going to get a major overhaul. Rg3 is the reason why there are a lot of sacks taken. There is no way the organization is giving up on Long and Moses. I think Chester will be gone.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant say for sure socal b/c I don't know what number pick we will get. I don't think there is a top 5 or top 10 safety in this years draft. The oline is not going to get a major overhaul. Rg3 is the reason why there are a lot of sacks taken. There is no way the organization is giving up on Long and Moses. I think Chester will be gone.

Make no mistake - RG3 is responsible for quite a few of those sacks. However - the O-line has also not played well & bears a large part of the responsibility. Given the current issues & the fact that this organization has neglected the O-line overall for so long it would be crazy to basically only fine tune the O-line. You saw them on Sunday - did they look good? I understand that Williams was missing, but the problems go well beyond him being out & RG3's issues.

Nobody is advocating giving up on Moses or Long. However - you don't put all of your eggs in one basket, and injuries play a huge factor (e.g. Williams). Again - I don't believe that you can have too many good O-lineman on this team. You take a safety later in the draft or pick one up via FA. Yes - there is one possible top 10 pick - Collins from Alabama. However - a team somewhat lacking talent like the Redskins does not have the luxury of picking a safety that high in the draft (again - unless you feel that he is a clone of Sean Taylor).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a third round pick can only get onto the field because of a starter getting injured on a team with known line issues, he is not that good. I thought Moses was a waste of a pick from the moment his name came up.

I agree griffin is likely gone. But benching him now serves no purpose other than to make some fans feel good. Now dont get it wrong, I thought he was a mistake from day one. But you dont compound that mistake by benching him for a QB with INT issues. Sure we MIGHT win a few of these last five games, but whats the point in finishing 6-10 and giving Snyder ammo to draft the next Jamarcus Russell. And dont get it twistwed, you give Jamies Winston a top five pick money and you are just flushing money and the pick down the drain. This kid in DC is nothing but a train wreck wrapped in a nuclear explosion with a zombie apocalypse waiting to happen.

shark i dont expect 3rd round picks to be year one starters and trent williams would have trouble with both those guys

benching Rg3 does serve a purpose . you get to see colt mccoy over an extended time to see if you need a viable FA qb

i would trade up for any qb . in the draft . that has been a proven failure so far we have traded up for 2 qbs and both have failed

we need to make a list of our needs and consider trading down

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see how you would pass on a DE when Bowen is old and injury prone, Jenkins is just avg and Hatcher is over 30. I don't believe in taking a RT in the top 10 of the draft. The oline is not as bad as you think. Not saying they are great but there average. I don't remember giving up all these sacks with Cousins and McCoy at the helm. They will probably add a veteran Olineman but I don't see a major change in the oline next year. You cant use Sunday as test for our oline SoCal. Plus Morris did have over 100 yards against the 49ers. Gotta give the line credit there.

I don't think the Bama safety is top 10 material. Moses and Long are going to start next year. heck Long should be playing now for Chester.