• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6-3

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's too early. First........

there's that must-win game next week.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that we're better than everyone left on the schedule but it's the NFL, the difference between the best team and worst team really isn't that much. Odds are we'll drop at least one, likely 2. But I'm all in, drowning in that sweet, sweet Kool-Aid. We won't lose another game!!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we're better than everyone on our schedule(as long as the Packers are Rodgers-less). But the Colts are better than the Rams too. But it's looking very good. A first round bye isn't out of reach. The Saints have the Niners, Hawks and Panthers twice. It could happen.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point, i think the playoffs are a given. We need to raise the bar for this team. Home Field advantage, or even a first rd bye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first round bye would be awesome I love us in the playoffs only team i dont want to see is those damn saints!!!!!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweeping Chicago is huge as they have to beat the Lions record outright...no tie breaker bullshit with them.

Green Bay is banged up but they still have a solid ground game and good WRs. Thanksgiving and Monday night football will be great. National TV at home. Should give them the boost they need.

No way I thought this was a 10-11 win team this year. My bad Lions! Now I will be disappointed they dont win 10-11 games.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles game could be tuff and i believe kreton was sweating over the giants in another thread.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions arent going to the super bowl dude,lol.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game we have is against solid teams. Most of them dont look when you look at their records but Pittsburgh, Philly, Baltimore are all playing solid football right now. Even Tampa hasnt looked bad. Giants are very inconsistent but are on when they are on. Minny and GB are division games. Season is far from over, but we are looking good.

1st place in the NFC North. We own the tie breaker over the Bears if it comes to that and even if we dont hold the division for any reason the WC looks to come down to Arizona, Carolina, and 2nd place in our division.

You call awful teams solid and the lions headed to the super bowl, who are your bad teams? And where does that put teams like the saints?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call awful teams solid and the lions headed to the super bowl, who are your bad teams? And where does that put teams like the saints?

You can call it what you want but the teams I called solid are solid. Watch their games, dont just look at their records. You can look at the Bucs 0-8 but if you've watched them play you'd know they are playing some decent football and failing to close it out. Should sound familiar to most of us. The only difference between the Bucs and Lions right now is probably the last 2 minutes of games.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles game could be tuff and i believe kreton was sweating over the giants in another thread.

Yes I do think Eli, Cruz, and Nicks could light us up. I am not looking past that game.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe the Lions can play sloppy, mistake-filled football like the last two games, and still WIN both games. That is definitely a positive sign, but they need to smarten up going forward if we wanna talk division title, let alone going deep into the playoffs.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are going to win the NFC Easy, and we're standing in their way, to some extent, at some point. But Im getting rained on at work. So.... I don't want to get rained on at our parade. (Ya feelin' me laker? Ya dirty "realist": )

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East reminds me of the Big East in Football.

Who cares, the Giants are happy they beat the Raiders and the Eagles beat a banged up Green Bay team. Not sweating the East. But the Panthers are starting to look like a scary good team.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one started this thread, so i thought i would. The only other losable game on this schedule looks to be Green Bay IMO. And only if Rodgers is back. Steelers suck, Buccaneers suck, Eagles/Giants/Ravens/Vikings SHOULD be wins, unless something goes wrong.

I made this same quote a few weeks back thinking the Packers should win out exceot it is always a tough game in Detroit when looking at the Packers schedule. Every week in the NFL can be a season changing game. Enjoy the success while you have it because it can be gone tomorrow.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between being excited to be 6-3 and this talk of the playoffs being a given and we should win the division easy.

Did anyone notice that Tampa Bay absolutely should have beaten the Seahawks in their house last weekend? How about a simply god awful Jacksonville team that went into Tennessee and beat them? The Titans arent a push over.

There isnt one team on our remaining schedule who isnt fully capable of beating us. Maybe people should take note that we have a 1/2 game lead on the Packers in the division with 7 full games to play, including another one against them.

If you think wining in Pittsburgh and in Philly are just easy games you're either so drunk on kool-aid or straight up delusional. Lose in Pittsburgh with a GB victory next week and we're a game behind in the division with upwards of 4 other teams with the same record for the wildcard spots.

This isnt being negative, its 100% being a realist, the numbers bear me out as being correct. Everything else is purely kool aid drinking blind optimism. Do I expect the Lions to make the playoffs, hell yes I do. Am I sitting here counting on it as a done deal, hell no. There are seven more games to play. Spend your time focused on the next game, not how you are going to get playoff tickets.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative and Realist have become synonymous on this board.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Evil-Er I dont disagree with your point. I think we have 7 tough games on our schedule. But predicting doom (and not just you) doesnt make anyone a "realist". The reality is we are 6-3 and 4 months ago 6-3 predictions were homers and 3-6 were self proclaimed realists. Which one was real?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative and Realist have become synonymous on this board.

and that is part of the problem here. I dont think I'm being negative at all. I love my Lions as much as anybody on here and would love a home playoff game because I've never seen one. Always had to see them in Lambeau where we never one even once.

I absolutely dont want the Lions to lose next week but I wonder just how much to tune would change on here if after only one more game we werent even in the playoffs if the season were ending. Because that is an absolute scenario that could be the case. Thats how quickly things can change, and there are 7 games left.

It is my opinion, even though opinions have also become synonymous on this board with stating facts, that its way to early to start talking about the playoffs and winning the division. I'll be examing how to beat Pittsburgh next Sunday not planning out my tailgate for a playoff party.