• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6-3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to hire somebody to receive it though. I didn't go to med school.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much.

These days though, it's hard to find chicken that tastes like chicken.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally won't start feeling comfortable until we get at least 9 wins and I also see a couple problems going forward with the teams we face. Most of them have good coaches or at least present some type of scheme the Lions may have issues with. I think our offense can go with anyone but we better hope our defense holds up down this stretch. Playing in Pittsburg ain't no easy task and Big Ben is still capable of lighting up a secondary. T.B has a solid secondary and it just seems like one of those gwmes where they'll be playing great. Not sure the Lions can mess with Philly's attack. The Giants have weapons. Rodgers will probably be back by the time we face them. There's just a lot of scenarios that can play out here. Plus, we still need teams like Carolina and S.F to lose because they're fighting too.

I think the next game is a must win also. We're at that point of the season that a playoff team really can't afford any dumb losses because the last few games of the season will be tough no matter who you play.