• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all hell breaks loose if LeClown goes to 0-2...

not saying that'll happen, but man, what if it did...?

SportsHoopla tonight IF it happens

giphy.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you're not lying lol

He's not. I'll still stick around though. Too be fair though, I predicted that Cleveland's still going to win the series as well as the East. The NBA title though is a different story.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hood was "excused" from shoot around for "personal reasons".

Im getting a little nervous. Hood has no balls.....Korver is hurt and still grieving for his brother....Hill played like crap after getting absolutely CRUSHED by a pick the other day and has been banged up.

No continuity/chemistry and a few of the role players dealing with issues.......guys like Green, Clarkson, Nance Jr., JR better step up tonight--- and Love better be raining some triples.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all hell breaks loose if LeClown goes to 0-2...

not saying that'll happen, but man, what if it did...?

Damn didn't realize that LeBron's playing the Pacers by himself.:heh: If that's the case does that mean Kobe real Final
Hood was "excused" from shoot around for "personal reasons".

Im getting a little nervous. Hood has no balls.....Korver is hurt and still grieving for his brother....Hill played like crap after getting absolutely CRUSHED by a pick the other day and has been banged up.

No continuity/chemistry and a few of the role players dealing with issues.......guys like Green, Clarkson, Nance Jr., JR better step up tonight--- and Love better be raining some triples.

Love was 3 for 6 from downtown in game 1. But he needs to get more than 8 shots in 34 minutes.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla tonight if it doesn't

giphy.gif

I think nothings really changed.
Most here want the Cavs to lose.
Most here still they’ll win.
If, which I dont think, they lose tonight, they’re prob in deep trouble.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read.

There is a reason that the few examples of teams recovering from a Game 1 blowout are all from recent history. Its because a blowout doesn't mean what it used to.

With the volume of 3-pointers being taken there is so much for room for variability of the final score in any given game.

A 20-point blowout used to be a pretty solid indicator of who the better team is. These days, that's less true.
Makes sense - but in relation to this Cle team I think it could be big. He is playing with guys who've never been in the post season, therefore, might not be ready for this kind of pressure. Let's remember, for jump shooters missed shots can be discouraging & when you top that with inexperience that could be a recipe for losing. We will see tonight what these youngsters (Nance, Clarkson & Hood) are made of.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried about them tonight.

Korver is banged up. Hood missed shoot around becuase of some personal issue and he already needs to get more assertive and grow a pair without personal issues floating around in his head. Hill has been banged up and got NAILED with a pick the other day and is def. not 100%......

Those 3 guys are all great 3 pt shooters the Cavs rely on.

It puts more pressure on Clarkson, Green, JR and Calderon (if hes playing) to shoot from 3 and make them.

Love needs to get more opportunities and needs to produce offensiely. 17 boards is all well and good but he needs to put up 20 pts. Hill needs to play some ball as well and not let Collison and Joseph shoot wide open perimeter shots.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Korver is banged up. Hood missed shoot around becuase of some personal issue and he already needs to get more assertive and grow a pair without personal issues floating around in his head. Hill has been banged up and got NAILED with a pick the other day and is def. not 100%......

It puts more pressure on Clarkson, Green, JR and Calderon (if hes playing) to shoot from 3 and make them.

Love needs to get more opportunities and needs to produce offensiely. 17 boards is all well and good but he needs to put up 20 pts. Hill needs to play some ball as well and not let Collison and Joseph shoot wide open perimeter shots.

#reversepsychology

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the Portland/New Orleans series, this one is the one I am most interested in. Would love to see an early LeBron exit, but know it is unlikely. Pacers winning game 1 gives a little hope though and keeps things interesting.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the Portland/New Orleans series, this one is the one I am most interested in. Would love to see an early LeBron exit, but know it is unlikely. Pacers winning game 1 gives a little hope though and keeps things interesting.

Yeah I agree. I feel like once a road team win of the first 2 then that series should be a lock to go 6 games at least so let's hope that is true for this series

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Panic level in Cleveland should be a 3 out of 10.

They lose tonight, bring that fucker up to 8.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No excuses. This team is just completely lazy and unfocused. Typical.

Sincerely,

@Montalban

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Kendrick Perkins could be the x factor for the Cavs? Like their secret weapon off the bench.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panic level in Cleveland should be a 3 out of 10.

They lose tonight, bring that fucker up to 8.

Has LeBron bought a mansion in Philly yet?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,931.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2 is going to be interesting to say the least.

Not sure of who has been inserted into the starting lineup will defend Oladipo.