• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ,

ill bet you all my vash the CAvs win the series

bet?

you just said Toronto may sweep them...put your money where your mouth is....i know you wont- because you are too scared to bet against LeBron-- but just putting it out there

I have about 11k in v-cash

you ONLY have to put up 8k

if the Cavs win the series I win, if Raptors win the series you win

@Mecca witness

deal @DJ ?
@DJ?

Yay or Nay?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ?

Yay or Nay?

I already challenged him and it expired, I was only willing to bet 500 (which is more than I do, 50-150 is my average). He said minimum 5k.

But, he's ducking TurnUp also. Turnup said 2 week avi bet and I think he was willing to bet 2k.

Wiggy isn't as confident as he pretends to be.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to let some chickenshit coward who disappears when it's convenient for him to dictate the terms of the bet. If he wants the bet, it'll be on my terms.

Not his.

If not, oh well. He had the opportunity to make a little SportsHoopla cash since the Cavs are such locks to win the series.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a bet with another user. So no skin off my nose if he doesn't want to wager.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to let some chickenshit coward who disappears when it's convenient for him to dictate the terms of the bet. If he wants the bet, it'll be on my terms.

Not his.

If not, oh well. He had the opportunity to make a little SportsHoopla cash since the Cavs are such locks to win the series.
i understand

you have wee little kiddee balls.

when you grow a pair of big swinging man balls let me know.

And @TurnUpTheHeat lets make it a true daily double...cmon...i put up 11k, you put up 11k...winner gets a nice addition to their rolls..

2 week avatar bet is cool though in addition.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ,

ill bet you all my vash the CAvs win the series

bet?

you just said Toronto may sweep them...put your money where your mouth is....i know you wont- because you are too scared to bet against LeBron-- but just putting it out there

I have about 11k in v-cash

you ONLY have to put up 8k

if the Cavs win the series I win, if Raptors win the series you win

@Mecca witness

deal @DJ ?

Oh!! You're back! I was worried about you.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand

And @TurnUpTheHeat lets make it a true daily double...cmon...i put up 11k, you put up 11k...winner gets a nice addition to their rolls..

Fuck you right in your pussy, bitch.

Let me know when you do make it to LA since you're a big important lawyer, KUNT. I'll whip your ass in a game of one on one and then smash your face into the fucking pavement, you punk. I'll beat your ass like your dad should have when you were a kid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you right in your pussy, bitch.

Let me know when you do make it to LA since you're a big important lawyer, KUNT. I'll whip your ass in a game of one on one and then smash your face into the fucking pavement, you punk. I'll beat your ass like your dad should have when you were a kid.
lol....hey...whatever words you want to use to make yourself feel better the facts are right there

you didnt want to really put your money where your mouth was...hey- you play in the kiddy pool........not everyone can swim in the 12 ft. area.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand

You don’t have 11k.
I also dont care about vcash or avis.
So 14 days and 10k, or every v dollar u have.
Your choice.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad, we were having a debate about the awesomeness, or lack therof, of the Cavs bench and you went radio silent all of the sudden.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEAL!

14 days and 10k v cash.....

does anyone know how we can set the v cash bet up?

Scroll up to betting exchange and accept.
We both have to go back and settle once series ends.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers never got the respect they really deserved. Even now, the tough series has been portrayed in the media as more about the Cavs poor play than the pacers good play.

Pacers won as many games as the pelicans and jazz but seems like they aren't viewed as being on the same level. I think they are.

Pacers also won only 2 fewer games than Cleveland. They were easily the best first round opponent LeBron has faced in years.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers never got the respect they really deserved. Even now, the tough series has been portrayed in the media as more about the Cavs poor play than the pacers good play.

Pacers won as many games as the pelicans and jazz but seems like they aren't viewed as being on the same level. I think they are.

Yeah, I mean, this is arguably the worst roster a Lebron led Cavs team has had since Lebron returned, so it was kind of expected that they would struggle a bit.

But a lot of the Cavs poor play was a direct result of the Pacers playing well, having a good plan and executing it.

But for the media, it's easier to just criticize the Cavs than praise the Pacers.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers did well considering their leader went MIA for 3 games. Their role players stepped up but as stated, you can expect to win a series (unless your GS and stacked) against a team with Lebron/Love if you're best players shits the bed for half the series.

Cavs should have lost this series as from top to bottom, Indy has a better team with more depth. But their run will come to an end the next round. They aren't playing good enough ball to think they will make the finals. Unless, the Refs go full blown LeRigging

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers did well considering their leader went MIA for 3 games. Their role players stepped up but as stated, you can expect to win a series (unless your GS and stacked) against a team with Lebron/Love if you're best players shits the bed for half the series.

Cavs should have lost this series as from top to bottom, Indy has a better team with more depth. But their run will come to an end the next round. They aren't playing good enough ball to think they will make the finals. Unless, the Refs go full blown LeRigging

LeBron will just pull a 45 point triple-double out of his ass in an elimination game. It's tough to beat when he starts to carry, he can't carry them every single game though so you have to wear him down.