• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm something like a PI. Learned a lot from Tom Selleck back in the day.
That was a good show. I would like to see a reboot, but no one is going to play Magnum like TS. Plus he is busy shilling reverse mortgages

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good show. I would like to see a reboot, but no one is going to play Magnum like TS. Plus he is busy shilling reverse mortgages

He's also acting in Blue Bloods.....I love that show.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 winner ratings with more to come unquestionably, 1 rainbow (by you).
Good gracious, boasting about a couple of "winners". Take a look at the names of the clowns who gave them to you. Raise your sites a little higher than "winner" ratings on the Hoop.

You get even less than I do. I get a "winner" every 61 posts and you, only one every 117 posts. Geez what a loser.

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are doing a new version with a Mexican dude in the title role. Hollywood gotta be PC.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs' Lue wants aggressive start from LeBron

James doesn't give a fuck what Tyronn Lue wants; never has

Call me a conspiracy theorist. Whatever.

But it just doesn't seem right Lue was out all that time. I'm thinking he was frustrated because he wanted more effort out of Lebron just like he's asking for now. He knows that when Lebrons going full beast mode on both sides of the floor, it's a nightmare for an opposing team. Add in that it's contagious for his teammates too.

I think it's fair to expect 100% effort especially in the playoffs. I just get the sense there is something off between Lue and Lebron. But... winning does solve all problems

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a conspiracy theorist. Whatever.

But it just doesn't seem right Lue was out all that time. I'm thinking he was frustrated because he wanted more effort out of Lebron just like he's asking for now. He knows that when Lebrons going full beast mode on both sides of the floor, it's a nightmare for an opposing team. Add in that it's contagious for his teammates too.

I think it's fair to expect 100% effort especially in the playoffs. I just get the sense there is something off between Lue and Lebron. But... winning does solve all problems
Then Lue better watch out. James is a coach killer. He fired the last two coaches they had before Lue.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying they really didn't like him him be an understatement from what I read in the past. They hated that fella. Fuck Zeke though. He brought all the shit on himself. And his post playing career resume could be 1 of the worst of all time.

Lets see post playing career:
Bankrupted the CBA
Flopped as President of the Knicks
Multiple sexual harassment claims against him
Failed college basketball coach

whereabouts currently unknown

There happens to be a poster who goes by Zeke and is one of the biggest idiots on the Hoop.

Coincidence?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time ever LBJ is facing some round 1 pressure tonight

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good read.

There is a reason that the few examples of teams recovering from a Game 1 blowout are all from recent history. Its because a blowout doesn't mean what it used to.

With the volume of 3-pointers being taken there is so much for room for variability of the final score in any given game.

A 20-point blowout used to be a pretty solid indicator of who the better team is. These days, that's less true.