• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 days of Christmas

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s hear it Bronco Nation, it’s the 5 days of Christmas, what will Santa stuff in our team stocking for next year? No posts from LGM about his affinity for stockings. And for the record, this thread is of noble intent, and in no way, shape or form, an attempt to gain favor for the next POTM. Although it should certainly be considered a masterpiece

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a softball question or what?!

Hey Santa! Whether the guy wears #12, #3, or some college QB who is will become a great NFL QB I don’t care. Just whisper his name to George’s ear and be sure it’s loud enough he understands it clearly. DO YOU HEAR ME?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smashing raiders or playing spoiler for chargers or chiefs.

A guy can dream…

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What better way of ending a long drought than supporting OC and his quest for yet another POTM ....

What I would love to see ( are you sitting down SS and DC ? ) is for Peyton Manning to step in and become part of the ownership team of this franchise ... I'd love it even more if John Elway was part of the package too ..

It's not simply sentiment that makes me feel this way ... While it is very cool to have Bronco alumn visit training camp and, like Steve Atwater, be there reporting, I really think the attention to detail and perfectionist traits Peyton brings would pay off if he were to have a stake in this team ..

Missing the playoffs and languishing in mediocrity would not sit well with Manning, and if someone outside of his immediate family must be in the ownership role of this team, I'm sure Mr B would be happy that Peyton Manning was aboard

GO BRONCOS

GO OC !!!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What better way of ending a long drought than supporting OC and his quest for yet another POTM ....

What I would love to see ( are you sitting down SS and DC ? ) is for Peyton Manning to step in and become part of the ownership team of this franchise ... I'd love it even more if John Elway was part of the package too ..

It's not simply sentiment that makes me feel this way ... While it is very cool to have Bronco alumn visit training camp and, like Steve Atwater, be there reporting, I really think the attention to detail and perfectionist traits Peyton brings would pay off if he were to have a stake in this team ..

Missing the playoffs and languishing in mediocrity would not sit well with Manning, and if someone outside of his immediate family must be in the ownership role of this team, I'm sure Mr B would be happy that Peyton Manning was aboard

GO BRONCOS

GO OC !!!
1640080604544.jpeg

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO BRONCOS

GO OC !!!
Welcome back, Lucas, and a great post.

And yes, that surprises me that you want PM as part owner. But, no surprise here, I agree that he would bring a focus and I wouldn’t doubt that there would be a plan and he would stay laser focused on that plan.

Indded, a wonderful present from OL Saint Nick!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO BRONCOS

GO OC !!!
Look at this.! Great to see you Lucas.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably a minority for this wish, but win out the season.

Find this team a top 6-8 QB - and book next year's playoff tickets.

Oh, and bring me a couple of stud OTs too.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wish for last 3 games is an O with a pulse creativity not a snooze fest. Keep Teddy on sideline for health reasons all 3 games.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Drew Lock - plays lights out and develops some trade value.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Drew Lock - plays lights out and develops some trade value.
Ming, if he were to play lights out, and the Broncos run the table and get into the playoffs - if you were GM, would you still look to trade him or would you consider keeping him ?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ming, if he were to play lights out, and the Broncos run the table and get into the playoffs - if you were GM, would you still look to trade him or would you consider keeping him ?
And wouldn’t that be ironic if he won out and saved Vic’s job?! Wonder if Vic would think differently of him?

nah, ain’t happening.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And wouldn’t that be ironic if he won out and saved Vic’s job?! Wonder if Vic would think differently of him?

nah, ain’t happening.
Not only are we going to win out but, by double digits too 8)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had Lock with a four game run before - trade him anyway. It's only a matter of time before he screws up.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had Lock with a four game run before - trade him anyway. It's only a matter of time before he screws up.
Best for both parties to move on