• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Elliott for another season. I hope we can resign him for another 2 year after that at a decent price.
I would love to see him raise a cup here, he had to know he was coming here for rebuilding so anything else os just icing on the cake for him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see him raise a cup here, he had to know he was coming here for rebuilding so anything else os just icing on the cake for him.
Well at 19 right now Carter Hart is the heir apparent but if he comes up season after next he will only be 21. Not many goalies come into the league at 21 and are successful. I can only think of Carey price off the top of my head

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at 19 right now Carter Hart is the heir apparent but if he comes up season after next he will only be 21. Not many goalies come into the league at 21 and are successful. I can only think of Carey price off the top of my head
True I don't think Broduer was that young but he was close if I remember correctly?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes good call.
And they say drugs cloud your mind.
tumblr_inline_o5s67aErio1u1y1jy_500.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott would be a good bridge between Hart but don't forget about Stolarz I wouldn't give up on him yet he looked very good when healthy. The three of them combined over the next few years should be pretty good. Let the best man win. I don't think Neuvy will be around for too much longer...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott would be a good bridge between Hart but don't forget about Stolarz I wouldn't give up on him yet he looked very good when healthy. The three of them combined over the next few years should be pretty good. Let the best man win. I don't think Neuvy will be around for too much longer...
I agree with this 100% and i would love to have Stolarz win the battle because he would be the cheaper option for the year after next when Elliots contract is up but from what i've seen of Elliot this season i dont see him relinquishing the staring role.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has anyone seen an injury update on Stolarz? I couldn't find anything. Recovery had been pegged at 4-6 months and we're about at month 5.

Ron Hextall: Flyers to be 'cautious' with Anthony Stolarz's injury

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone seen an injury update on Stolarz? I couldn't find anything. Recovery had been pegged at 4-6 months and we're about at month 5.

Ron Hextall: Flyers to be 'cautious' with Anthony Stolarz's injury
Anthony Stolarz (knee) hasn't resumed skating yet.
Stolarz underwent knee surgery in early September. He hasn't been ruled out for the rest of the campaign, but it would be somewhat surprising if he did return before 2018-19. Jan 19 - 5:20 PM

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two saves by Gee in OT were key to the victory.

Giroux makes a pair of incredible saves - ESPN Video

Elliott makes the save with the blade of his stick, then Giroux with his stick blade and finally Giroux again with his shin on a sliding play. Elliott may have got that last one with his glove otherwise, but it's pretty unreal regardless. About 30 seconds later, Weal wins it for us. Not sure how that weak shot beat Ward, but we will take it. Pretty absurd to score a goal late in OT when you're basically 1 on 3, plus the goalie.