• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 CLEMSON @ #? Louisville 8 p.m. - ABC

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we took the lead I told the folks at the watch party I was at that was ballgame. This is going to be the best defense I have ever seen wear the Paw.
You are far more confident than I am. You must be younger than me as well.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch this game due to my own team playing, but I saw the highlights. Clemson is legit.

Shutting down Lamar like that is no easy feat. But I have a feeling he's gonna be playing WR in a few years anyways. He's more frail than Teddy Bridgewater.

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game so I couldn't participate in this game thread.
OUCH ! This one hurts. I expected our offense to move the ball - and we did - some...but we never got anything on track...credit to Clemson D and their coaching staff / game preparation. I also expected our D to perform far better than this.

Congrats to Clemson - well played. Also - thanks to all the Clemson fans that traveled to Louisville - everyone we met were super cool.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game so I couldn't participate in this game thread.
OUCH ! This one hurts. I expected our offense to move the ball - and we did - some...but we never got anything on track...credit to Clemson D and their coaching staff / game preparation. I also expected our D to perform far better than this.

Congrats to Clemson - well played. Also - thanks to all the Clemson fans that traveled to Louisville - everyone we met were super cool.

:suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Bama or Michigan. That is the best defensive line in college football. Michigan relies on LBs now and Bama also has a good LB core despite the injuries. But as far as the front four, that is easily Clemson.