• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ you are an obeese middle aged divorcee who gets kicks out of correcting peoples grammar because of the huge chip on your shoulder for the fact that you dont have anything more than a high school education. You PURPOSEFULLY bragged on facebook about the big job opportunity you got driving a fucking bus.

I am a few weeks from earning my juris DOCTORATE. It is probably why I do not feel it necessary to watch my grammar while posting on a sports website. The closest thing you will ever get to a doctorate is the degree hanging on the wall of doctors office when you get a prescription for penicillin to remedy that raging case of gonorrhea from the prostitute you visit because no woman in their right mind would touch you because you reek of cheap booze and failure.

So much from your ' no personal insult' posts :lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, this reminds me of all those games the Heat use to lose that would put them into desperation mode the next game. Biggest difference here is D-Wade would always find a way to have a huge game to compliment Lebron's big game. Gonna be interesting to see what Kyrie can do

The Heat were in the same exact situation in 2012 in the same exact round without Bosh vs Indiana. In the final 3 games of that series Wade went on to score 28, 30, & 41 points on 61% shooting

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect this. At least you honestly don't consider yourself a Cavs fan. I hate those who follow players and consider themselves a fan of that team

BTW did anything happen with Lebron and Noah tonight? I did not get in until late in the 3rd. Lebron said Noah said something that crossed the line to a man with 3 kids.

Don't care for Lebron since he left Miami but Noah is very easy to dislike IMO....up there with KG

LeBron dunked on him and said something... got a T for it... who knows what else has been said/done

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ you are an obeese middle aged divorcee who gets kicks out of correcting peoples grammar because of he huge chip on your shoulder for the fact that you dont have anything more than a high school education. You PURPOSEFULLY bragged on facebook about the big job opportunity you got driving a fucking bus.

I am a few weeks from my I wil have my juris DOCTORATE. It is probably why I do not feel it necessary to watch my grammar while posting on a sports website. The closest thing you will ever get to a doctorate is the degree hanging on the wall of doctors office when you get a prescription for penicillin to remedy that raging case of gonorrhea from the prostitute you visit because no woman in their right mind would touch you because you reek of cheap booze and failure.

I'll bet DJ didn't make as many spelling and grammatical errors bragging on facebook as you just made bragging here. The only way you're getting a juris doctorate is if it's written in crayon.

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's TGIF!!!! Long week at work.

And it's like old times at FN, Wiggy is being heckled non-stop.
I had noticed that some things don't change!

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ you are an obeese middle aged divorcee who gets kicks out of correcting peoples grammar because of the huge chip on your shoulder for the fact that you dont have anything more than a high school education. You PURPOSEFULLY bragged on facebook about the big job opportunity you got driving a fucking bus.

I am a few weeks from earning my juris DOCTORATE. It is probably why I do not feel it necessary to watch my grammar while posting on a sports website. The closest thing you will ever get to a doctorate is the degree hanging on the wall of doctors office when you get a prescription for penicillin to remedy that raging case of gonorrhea from the prostitute you visit because no woman in their right mind would touch you because you reek of cheap booze and failure.

LOL.

You were bragging about trying to bang a married woman on FN. Surprising lack of ethics, counselor.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's TGIF!!!! Long week at work.

And it's like old times at FN, Wiggy is being heckled non-stop.

It's time for him to tell me again how old and injured Wade is.

Guess he hasn't seen Loves shoulder, Kyries foot, Shumperts groin, LeBrons hairline, or Andys 60 new suites he needs every year for his games spent watching from the bench.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that one hurt.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron dunked on him and said something... got a T for it... who knows what else has been said/done

From what Lebron said in his news conference, Noah said something disrespectful before the play which is why he taunted him after the dunk.

From the way it seems it looks like Noah said something about Lebron wife or kids

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

You were bragging about trying to bang a married woman on FN. Surprising lack of ethics, counselor.

Most Ohio women are big enough to share.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comrehension is key, Wiggy. I posted on FB about a job interview with Los Angeles MTA.

Something better came along during the long interview/hiring process.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao you just ain't right, TF12...:pound:

I remember what it was like to root against the the Heat- especially against the Mavericks- it makes the playoffs fun - especially wen your own team played its last relevant game 3 years ago.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what Lebron said in his news conference, Noah said something disrespectful before the play which is why he taunted him after the dunk.

From the way it seems it looks like Noah said something about Lebron wife or kids

Hopefully they come to blows on Sunday.
Double ejection.
Noah sucks.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember what it was like to root against the the Heat- especially against the Mavericks- it makes the playoffs fun - especially wen your own team played its last relevant game 3 years ago.

As long as the rest of the league is rooting against you, means that you either have James or are very good.

Hopefully in this instance it is just because you have James and over time prove to not be that good.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat were in the same exact situation in 2012 in the same exact round without Bosh vs Indiana. In the final 3 games of that series Wade went on to score 28, 30, & 41 points on 61% shooting

My money says Kyrie isn't coming close to that.

Hopefully he tries to do too much Sunday.

James will come out crazy again, but it won't be near as effective on the road.

Bulls really have an opportunity to clear the James hurdle if they play their A game.