• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol it couldn't be him anyway. You said Lebron in your post. He would've called him "LeRoids"

True. He would have had a link to an article on some obscure website posted by a 15 year old kid in his Mom's basement to back up his claim too. Totally forgot about Sman always calling him LeRoids too. :pound:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All year you've said its not championship or bust, but now you're saying that what you have is enough moving forward?

I don't want to hear about Love or the suspension.
You're rebounding has been fine, your 3 pt shooting exceptional in 2/3 games.
Gasol was hurt the entire 2 nd half tonight.Shit happens.

It's funny, you want to find fault in the Lakers , Heat, and Spurs.
They happen to be the best 3 teams over the last 15 years or so.

You're team is a multi decade laughing stock, whose only success has come from one player, and that one player only won when he joined one of the 3 teams you are ripping.

He's off the OKC bandwagon all the sudden.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I followed him all the way back to the old cavs days, then to miami. I have hard time calling myself a cavs fan... doesn't feel right. I'm just a guy who like watching LeBron play bball and hopes the bucks can put it all together some day

I respect this. At least you honestly don't consider yourself a Cavs fan. I hate those who follow players and consider themselves a fan of that team

BTW did anything happen with Lebron and Noah tonight? I did not get in until late in the 3rd. Lebron said Noah said something that crossed the line to a man with 3 kids.

Don't care for Lebron since he left Miami but Noah is very easy to dislike IMO....up there with KG

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. He would have had a link to an article on some obscure website posted by a 15 year old kid in his Mom's basement to back up his claim too. Totally forgot about Sman always calling him LeRoids too. :pound:

Lol he used to love posting that article about Wade on steroids and how that same doctor said Lebron was too.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the hell do they have to sign if they bring aeveryone back? lol. Tell me the oodles of cap room they would have to sign guys with LeBron/Kyrie (who just signed a 5 year deal), Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Varejao? ---

when you have 35 million worth of big men- your bnest 2 injured- and the team is at full strength, it kind of eliminates your margin for error-.

All the Cavs need to do in free agency is EXACTLY What they did this offseason- get some vets in on small deals because the core is there- the Haywood contract? thats gonna bring in a very sizable talent via trade. The only free agent excurisons i see them getting into anytime soon is if they use their mid level exception.

and thats funny from a Spurs fan - who has not attracted a big free agentin as long as i can remember. The only free agent I ever remember them giving big money to to come there was a Jefferson who was a huge freaking bust. Manu is done- put a fork in him- send in teh rtirement papers yesterday. The next big time free agent the Spurs sign is the first. If i remember correctly the Cavs signed a pretty good free agent last offseason.

Your spelling/grammar has gotten worse. You may need glasses.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he used to love posting that article about Wade on steroids and how that same doctor said Lebron was too.

Yeah he did. That was some funny crap. Man, he used to piss off the Heat fans and Lebroniacs. If he was still around, half of these Cavs fans would be suicidal by now. :lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...

Best shot to lock this down is game 4 at home. Probably gonna be another hard fought game imo...

Yep.
Hopefully they have a Mothers Day deodorant promo and turn off the A/C.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect this. At least you honestly don't consider yourself a Cavs fan. I hate those who follow players and consider themselves a fan of that team

BTW did anything happen with Lebron and Noah tonight? I did not get in until late in the 3rd. Lebron said Noah said something that crossed the line to a man with 3 kids.

Don't care for Lebron since he left Miami but Noah is very easy to dislike IMO....up there with KG

James dunked on him and then taunted him.
They called a T on James, then remembered it was James, so they called a T on Noah just because..

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, this reminds me of all those games the Heat use to lose that would put them into desperation mode the next game. Biggest difference here is D-Wade would always find a way to have a huge game to compliment Lebron's big game. Gonna be interesting to see what Kyrie can do

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your spelling/grammar has gotten worse. You may need glasses.
DJ you are an obeese middle aged divorcee who gets kicks out of correcting peoples grammar because of the huge chip on your shoulder for the fact that you dont have anything more than a high school education. You PURPOSEFULLY bragged on facebook about the big job opportunity you got driving a fucking bus.

I am a few weeks from earning my juris DOCTORATE. It is probably why I do not feel it necessary to watch my grammar while posting on a sports website. The closest thing you will ever get to a doctorate is the degree hanging on the wall of doctors office when you get a prescription for penicillin to remedy that raging case of gonorrhea from the prostitute you visit because no woman in their right mind would touch you because you reek of cheap booze and failure.