• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you were a Bucks fan?

I've been a bucks fan my whole life... with nothing much to cheer about.

Really started getting into the NBA in 04. First game I watched was bulls-cavs LBJ hit a 3 to send it to OT (i came away from that game enamored by Ben Gordon and LBJ) after that I just kind of rooted for the bucks and LeBron (although I seriously hate LeBron doing anything other than playing bball, everytime he talks I cringe, and honestly, I've grown more attached to kyrie and it sucks to seem him all crippled up tonight... he just looked slow). ANyways, not much to talk about on the bucks front the past 10 years so I've mainly just rooted for LeBron to not talk and play good bball. But my heart will always be pulling for the bucks (i am a wisco boy afterall, but FUCK THE PACKERS)

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is seeing some good D by Jimmy Butler. The reason they let them play is because all of the flopping. It's getting redonk. U could see how many players were trying harder to draw fouls than they were trying to make a dam shot

That's bad for the game. And it's about time the NBA had the refs swallow their whistles for once.

Jimmy and Lebron are gonna go at it for 7 games. JB is getting to be a really good player. Just need Rose to attack the rim and take good shots.

Drafted butler in fantasy bball this year.... steal of the draft. he is a stud

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a bucks fan my whole life... with nothing much to cheer about.

Really started getting into the NBA in 04. First game I watched was bulls-cavs LBJ hit a 3 to send it to OT (i came away from that game enamored by Ben Gordon and LBJ) after that I just kind of rooted for the bucks and LeBron (although I seriously hate LeBron doing anything other than playing bball, everytime he talks I cringe, and honestly, I've grown more attached to kyrie and it sucks to seem him all crippled up tonight... he just looked slow). ANyways, not much to talk about on the bucks front the past 10 years so I've mainly just rooted for LeBron to not talk and play good bball. But my heart will always be pulling for the bucks (i am a wisco boy afterall, but FUCK THE PACKERS)

Had no idea you followed the Cavs or Lebron. Make that Brutus, gordon and you on the non-hated Cavs fan list.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which has exactly what to do with FA's not signing with the Cavs?

who the hell do they have to sign if they bring aeveryone back? lol. Tell me the oodles of cap room they would have to sign guys with LeBron/Kyrie (who just signed a 5 year deal), Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Varejao? ---

when you have 35 million worth of big men- your bnest 2 injured- and the team is at full strength, it kind of eliminates your margin for error-.

All the Cavs need to do in free agency is EXACTLY What they did this offseason- get some vets in on small deals because the core is there- the Haywood contract? thats gonna bring in a very sizable talent via trade. The only free agent excurisons i see them getting into anytime soon is if they use their mid level exception.

and thats funny from a Spurs fan - who has not attracted a big free agentin as long as i can remember. The only free agent I ever remember them giving big money to to come there was a Jefferson who was a huge freaking bust. Manu is done- put a fork in him- send in teh rtirement papers yesterday. The next big time free agent the Spurs sign is the first. If i remember correctly the Cavs signed a pretty good free agent last offseason.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think any free agents will sign with Cleveland.

Lebron has never been able to get anyone to come there....no offense, but NBA guys dont want to live in Cleveland.

They want some combo of warm weather, cosmopolitan cities, no state taxes, star teammates, and winning.

Cleveland simply doesnt offer enough of that.

Young Lebron at his absolute peak could not convince anyone in their prime to go there before..... I doubt 31 year old and starting to deteriorate ever so slightly Lebron can do it.

Love might stay cause he can drain Gilbert out of about near 200M over the next 6 years :pound:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the Spurs attract free agents. They don't.

I said Lebron will have trouble attracting free agents (including Kevin Love) to sign with Cle.

The two things have nothing to do with each other.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the hell do they have to sign if they bring aeveryone back? lol. Tell me the oodles of cap room they would have to sign guys with LeBron/Kyrie (who just signed a 5 year deal), Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Varejao? ---

when you have 35 million worth of big men- your bnest 2 injured- and the team is at full strength, it kind of eliminates your margin for error-.

All the Cavs need to do in free agency is EXACTLY What they did this offseason- get some vets in on small deals because the core is there- the Haywood contract? thats gonna bring in a very sizable talent via trade. The only free agent excurisons i see them getting into anytime soon is if they use their mid level exception.

and thats funny from a Spurs fan - who has not attracted a big free agentin as long as i can remember. The only free agent I ever remember them giving big money to to come there was a Jefferson who was a huge freaking bust. Manu is done- put a fork in him- send in teh rtirement papers yesterday. The next big time free agent the Spurs sign is the first. If i remember correctly the Cavs signed a pretty good free agent last offseason.

You still haven't explained how what you said about the Spurs has anything to do with the Cavs inability to sign top FA's.

And the Spurs have 5 championships to show for their efforts. How many do the Cavs have?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the Spurs attract free agents. They don't.

I said Lebron will have trouble attracting free agents (including Kevin Love) to sign with Cle.

The two things have nothing to do with each other.

It is Wiggy we're talking about here Horns.

Reading comprehension isn't exactly a strength for him.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that CP shot that won game 7? Did you hear when that shot went through the net? Do you what that sound was? That was the death knell of a dynasty

The Cavs never had a dynasty for $500, Alex!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All year you've said its not championship or bust, but now you're saying that what you have is enough moving forward?

I don't want to hear about Love or the suspension.
You're rebounding has been fine, your 3 pt shooting exceptional in 2/3 games.
Gasol was hurt the entire 2 nd half tonight.Shit happens.

It's funny, you want to find fault in the Lakers , Heat, and Spurs.
They happen to be the best 3 teams over the last 15 years or so.

You're team is a multi decade laughing stock, whose only success has come from one player, and that one player only won when he joined one of the 3 teams you are ripping.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea you followed the Cavs or Lebron. Make that Brutus, gordon and you on the non-hated Cavs fan list.

I followed him all the way back to the old cavs days, then to miami. I have hard time calling myself a cavs fan... doesn't feel right. I'm just a guy who like watching LeBron play bball and hopes the bucks can put it all together some day

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, if I was Sman I'd be talking about how his use of steroids caused him to miss that layup.

That guy was true original. Kind of miss him sometimes.

Lol it couldn't be him anyway. You said Lebron in your post. He would've called him "LeRoids"

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I followed him all the way back to the old cavs days, then to miami. I have hard time calling myself a cavs fan... doesn't feel right. I'm just a guy who like watching LeBron play bball and hopes the bucks can put it all together some day

Yeah, that's kind of how gordon is. He's a Lebron fan more than anything.