• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland played better defense and had better ball movement on offense. Bulls couldn't hit a dam shot and went cold too much. I thought D Rose played a pretty good series. Jimmy needs to bring his A game every night and be more consistent. He didn't look confident with his shot the last few games at all. Dunleavy can hit shots, but he's a liability on defense.

It was a fun series to watch until we started the decline. The 2nd half yesterday should be an embarrassment to that Team and the coach as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have weird dreams sometimes, but honestly this one was fucked up. KLove killed himself, it was on the news everywhere. What a weird, off-the-wall dream.

Maybe that is a sign Cleveland wins it all without him, I dont know.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaMarcus. Easily. Unless I'm missing something...

Is there anyone who wouldn't?

If so, why?

Wonder if the Bulls if they get rid of some people could sign Aldridge. I'm guessing not if they sign Butler, if they dont I'm guessing they could make a run for him.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough series by both teams. At times it looked ugly... but a lot of that was a combination of the defense by both teams and the fact that the refs really let them go at it.

I want to say that Butler and Rose are easily the least whiny duo of stars I've ever seen. You never see them
complain about a call or talk to the refs or throw their hands up. They just keep working. Its very admirable.

I think that offensively, things are going to suddenly feel much easier for LeBron... and he'll have Jimmy Butler to thank for that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron can score 40+ and I wont care as long as shump, jr, and crew aren't hitting

Prophetic. Your worst nightmare came true.

I saw a stat that this was the first playoff game in LeBron's career where he scored 15 points or less and still won.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse for the Bulls. Because of the injuries that the Cavs had, they had no business losing to the Cavs. At worst, they should have been up 3-2 going into last night. Cavs bench stepped up big.

I wonder what this does to the Bulls chance at re-signing Butler?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are really playing very tough basketball. It is not always pretty- but you can see they are giving everything they have-----the Bulls just blow it so bad for huge stretches. They are such a good deep team too- I dont know why Snell isnt put on the court to challenge Kyrie as soon as Rose is taken off the court.

The Cavs have been just a tough tough team in this series.

I still have no clue how its going to end- The Bulls will probably be favored in their home court tomorrow night- especially if GAsol is active----- and the CAvs will be favored at home for a potential game 7

I just hope the CAvs shoot lights out next game and finish it- its the one advantage the CAvs have other Bulls- The Cavs have shot-makers- guys that just take and make tough shots all the time

Kyrie, Bron, JR, even Iman took some tough little step back 18 footers he drilled--Thompson is great at finishing in traffic....(Mozgov cant finish in traffic to save his fucking life- why is it every time he goes in for what looks like an easy dunk - the ball pops out and Chicago has a fastbreak going the other way)-

The Bulls only real guy who is a true "shot-maker" in my opinion is Dunleavy- the Cavs let him get hot at their peril....Butler has been better than i thought shooting from the outside- but i dont THINK he can make 3 threes in three trips down the court like a JR can- Dunleavy can.....

CAvs just guard Dunleavy on the outside, make life tough for Butler and Rose getting to the rim- Gibson and Noah cant really hurt you too bad offensively.....Gasol totally changes it...

should be an interesting game 6......

Now, I can see why some people thought ATL could actually make it to the NBA finals...not really having seen CHI much all year...maybe they just had a bad game last night but they looked lifeless in the 2nd half.

If his back is up to it, I think LeBron and the CAVS closes this out even w/o Irving in 6.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse for the Bulls. Because of the injuries that the Cavs had, they had no business losing to the Cavs. At worst, they should have been up 3-2 going into last night. Cavs bench stepped up big.

I wonder what this does to the Bulls chance at re-signing Butler?

I think he likes Chicago and wants to remain there but you never know.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he likes Chicago and wants to remain there but you never know.

Probably right. But a meltdown like they had in this series can sometimes change a guys mind.

I don't want to take credit from the Cavs, they were a big reason for the Bulls meltdown, but when you get the advantages that the Bulls had for at least 4 of the 6 games, you can't allow what happened.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im dream land but trade thibs/taj/ and our first rd pick to Orlando for theirs. justice winslow!!! rose butler winslow is a nice core with gasol and noah playing in their contract yr

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think AD will come home to Chicago? As being from New Orleans I hope Thibs lands in NOLA.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think AD will come home to Chicago? As being from New Orleans I hope Thibs lands in NOLA.

it is an interesting question. it all depends on if he wants to get the guaranteed money right now or wants to wait to make bank in the new cba. he loves home but I still think it is a pipe dream

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs move on.

I think it will be Atlanta.

Atlanta presents some challenges. There is no one better in the East at moving the ball around the perimeter and hitting open shots. They do not have anyone NEAR the caliber of Butler to guard LeBron though. P

Atlanta is pretty much the OPPOSITE of Chicago. Atlanta will make Cleveland pay for leaving them open on the 3 pt line - and the Cavs are going to get tired chasing them around screens and the perimeter for 5, 6, 7 games.

LeBron should be a lot more efficient though against Atlanta. He should be able to do what he wants to do. Thompson should eat up Atlanta on the boards like he has done all post-season thus far.

Hopefully Kyrie did not aggravate his injury too bad- and can get some rest and come out and be something close to his normal self.

I would MUCH rather play Washington than Atlanta. Washington is predictable- it will not be easy against them- but I would have faith the Cavs could fight them and make it a test of wills and win.

Atlanta swinging the ball on the perimeter and gassing the defense, and running around a million picks, and hitting their open threes does worry me a little.

The Cavs do have LeBron- and a very mentally tough roster. That SHOULD be good enough to get them to the Finals- especially if Irving can start getting a little healthy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would much rather face Washington than Atlanta but really both teams arent playing very well. They have no one to guard Kyrie or Lebron. The key will be getting out on Millsap and Horford for the mid-range they are both great mid-range shooters especially Horford and of course defending the 3.

It would be a tough matchup but gotta hope Lebron can find his jumpshot in this series.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 reason Cavs want to play Wizards (although Im picking Cavs over either).

1. Always nice to have HCA.

2. Hawks have the ability to get extremely hot...with several different players. If it comes down to like 2 of 3, they would have a fighting chance.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would much rather face Washington than Atlanta but really both teams arent playing very well. They have no one to guard Kyrie or Lebron. The key will be getting out on Millsap and Horford for the mid-range they are both great mid-range shooters especially Horford and of course defending the 3.

It would be a tough matchup but gotta hope Lebron can find his jumpshot in this series.

I dont care who they face, probably wont watch much. Atlanta can chew up the Cleveland D and match them 3 for 3, but with Washington, you have NeNe and Gortat to put James thru the hardwood floor if he drive inside, so thats a bonus, but its just Beal to match up with the 3 point shooting.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care who they face, probably wont watch much. Atlanta can chew up the Cleveland D and match them 3 for 3, but with Washington, you have NeNe and Gortat to put James thru the hardwood floor if he drive inside, so thats a bonus, but its just Beal to match up with the 3 point shooting.

Nobody is putting James to the hardwood lol. He will draw a foul regardless who is in the paint. Gortat has been struggling and Nene hasnt been playing too well either

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 reason Cavs want to play Wizards (although Im picking Cavs over either).

1. Always nice to have HCA.

2. Hawks have the ability to get extremely hot...with several different players. If it comes down to like 2 of 3, they would have a fighting chance.
:agree:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want just want the cavs to play the wiz so LeBron can shut pierce up, so sick of that guy